IndiaDivine.org

vedic and kp is it the same

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mike, No. It is not possibe to have two different nakshatras. You can either have Ashlesha or Magha. The reason that two systems are giving two different nakashatras, I guess, is ayanamsa. KP System uses KP Ayanamsa whereas Vedic Astrology (mostly) uses Lahiri or Chitrapakshi Ayanamsa. Due to the difference in ayanamsa, all the longitudinal positions (planet and ascendant etc.) will differ a little bit (approx. 6 minutes for KP and Lahiri). I guess your Moon's position is at boundary of Nakshatra which changes due to these 6 minutes. You can go to any KP astrologer he will be help you in finding out your Nakshatra. KP has some good well defined rules for finding Nakshatra using RP. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On 10/1/07, mike ross <adamaegorby wrote:

can i have 2 moon nakashattras aslesha and magha if this is so are there different systems that give you different results best regards

Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimited storage.

Get it now.

thank for letting me know that but now i think most of these places think i am in austra which is magha and i am in australia which i think now must be aslesha on that same day it is 2nd nov 1961 09.05 am in brisbane qld australia thank you mike rossPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Hi Mike, No. It is not possibe to have two different nakshatras. You can either have Ashlesha or Magha. The reason that two systems are giving two different nakashatras, I guess, is ayanamsa. KP System uses KP Ayanamsa whereas Vedic Astrology

(mostly) uses Lahiri or Chitrapakshi Ayanamsa. Due to the difference in ayanamsa, all the longitudinal positions (planet and ascendant etc.) will differ a little bit (approx. 6 minutes for KP and Lahiri). I guess your Moon's position is at boundary of Nakshatra which changes due to these 6 minutes. You can go to any KP astrologer he will be help you in finding out your Nakshatra. KP has some good well defined rules for finding Nakshatra using RP. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey On 10/1/07, mike ross <adamaegorby .au> wrote: can i have 2 moon nakashattras aslesha and magha if this is so are there different systems that give you different results best regards Sick of deleting your inbox?

7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

DEAR MIKE, WHILE READING YOUR MAIL IT IS 6-3 ist ON 3-10-2007 IN LUDHIANA AT INDIA RP'S AT THIS TIME ARE- NOTE : BHADRAPADA K. 8PLACE : LUDHIANA : STATE :PUNJAB : COUNTRY: INDIADATE : 3 - 10 - 2007 : TIME: 6 H. 3 M.DASA BAL. : Rahu 12 Y. 10 M. 4 Days ENDS on 7 - 8 -

2020 PLANETS AND CUSPS ASC 6 10 50 47 Mer Moo Moo KetMOON 3 10 28 58 Mer Rah Sat Sat DAY LORD- MERCURY MERCURY IS LORD OF ASCENDANT SO YOUR BIRTH STAR IS ASHLESHA, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT. MERCURY CAME THRICE IN RP'S SO I AM SURE IT IS 100% ASHLESHA regards hs nagimike ross <adamaegorby wrote: thank for letting me know that but now i think most of these places think i am in austra which is magha and i am in australia which i think now must be aslesha on that same day it is 2nd nov 1961 09.05 am in brisbane qld australia thank you mike rossPunit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Hi Mike, No. It is not possibe to have two different nakshatras. You can either have Ashlesha or Magha. The reason that two systems are giving two different nakashatras, I guess, is ayanamsa. KP System uses KP Ayanamsa whereas Vedic Astrology (mostly) uses Lahiri or Chitrapakshi Ayanamsa. Due to the difference in ayanamsa, all the longitudinal positions (planet and ascendant etc.) will differ a little bit (approx. 6 minutes for KP and Lahiri). I guess

your Moon's position is at boundary of Nakshatra which changes due to these 6 minutes. You can go to any KP astrologer he will be help you in finding out your Nakshatra. KP has some good well defined rules for finding Nakshatra using RP. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey On 10/1/07, mike ross <adamaegorby .au> wrote: can i have 2 moon nakashattras aslesha and magha if this is so are there different systems that give you different results best regards Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now. Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Dear Mike

why don't you confirm the correct nakshatra with Ruling Planets.

Calculate the current RPs and the RPs at Birth Time as per both horoscopes.

Match the current RPs and the RPs at Birth Time as per both horoscopes.

The current RPs will match only with the correct one horoscope.

Kindly mail if you have any doubt

Regards

Dushyant Gautam HABSHAN-3 & AGD II ProjectHabshan, Abu Dhabi, UAEPhone : +971 2 8842 352 / 366 Ext. 205Fax : +971 2 8842 353H/P : +971 5 06891460