IndiaDivine.org

About Past Births as per K.P.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guruji's Is it possible to tell about Past Births using K.P. If answer is 'Yes', how to do analysis of that, significators etc.Warm RegardsVishram

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Dear Vishram

God Bless U

For Past Births go through only you have to go by dasha pattern in backwards from the birth time. Lagna chart will be the same only planets position will change. As it is said by the sages that from Horoscope you can check other births too because the Chart reveals the same in each birth taken before and it will be the same in after words.

From Pram Chopra

On 10/2/07, Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 wrote:

Respected Guruji's Is it possible to tell about Past Births using K.P. If answer is 'Yes', how to do analysis of that, significators etc.Warm RegardsVishram

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows.

Try it now.

Dear vishram,

I am a student ,At least i have not come across any writings about this topic By Prof KSK.

Has any one seen so.?

Om tat sat

-

Vishram Kunte

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:33 PM

About Past Births as per K.P.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Dear Swamiji & Vishram, Pl. refer to "Astrosecrets & Krishnamurthi Padhdhati", Part II, Pp 245-260,(1969 edition with me),and peruse the chapter on Trigons(Trikonas),where an illustrative horoscope is given and houses of the Present,Previous,Future,and the Coming Birth, are described... Wishing you the very best, Yours sincerely, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! swami wrote: Dear vishram, I am a student ,At least i have not come across any writings about this topic By Prof KSK. Has any one seen so.? Om tat sat - Vishram Kunte Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:33 PM About Past Births as per K.P. Respected Guruji's Is it possible to tell about Past Births using K.P. If answer is 'Yes', how to do analysis of that, significators etc.Warm RegardsVishram Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Thanks Swamiji. I was bit curious about this. Warm RegardsVishramswami wrote: Dear vishram, I am a student ,At least i have not come across any writings about this topic By Prof KSK. Has any one seen so.? Om tat sat - Vishram Kunte Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:33 PM About Past Births as per K.P. Respected Guruji's Is it possible to tell about Past Births using K.P. If answer is 'Yes', how to do analysis of that, significators etc.Warm RegardsVishram Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Dear Vishram,

KP or no KP. the basic rules remain the same.

Therefore if the basic rules are known, one is

able to translate it in the

KP system.

The 8th house of present Birth is 12th of

last Birth.

The 9th house of present Birth was 1st of

last Birth.

The 9th house of last birth is 5th house of

this present Birth.

The 10th house of the Last Birth is the 6th

house of this Birth.

Now you may check through the subLords through

Kp after rectification of the Cusps, if needed.

All this is written in the available books of

the shishyas of KP.Therefore KP astrologers

have done this, and not new to them.

But how does one cross check these facts?

The 6th house,9th house, and 5th house

subLords with their afflictions and positives,

of present Life should provide the confirmations,

in the results one faces in Life today,whether

they maybe positive or negative.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Vishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000

wrote:

>

> Respected Guruji's

>

> Is it possible to tell about Past Births using K.P. If answer is

'Yes', how to do analysis of that, significators etc.

>

> Warm Regards

>

> Vishram

>

>

>

>

> Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Tryit now.

>

Dear members, I have basic knowledge of astrology. Now I would like to learn KPSystems of astrology. Could you please guide me to the right direction?. Thanks, Sakthivel.PVishram Kunte <dr_vishram_2000 wrote: Thanks Swamiji. I was bit curious about this. Warm RegardsVishramswami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com wrote: Dear vishram, I am a student ,At least i have not come across any writings about this topic By Prof KSK. Has any one seen so.? Om tat sat - Vishram Kunte Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:33 PM About Past Births as per K.P. Respected Guruji's Is it possible to tell about Past Births using K.P. If answer is 'Yes', how to do analysis of that, significators etc.Warm RegardsVishram Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.