IndiaDivine.org

happyness&prosperit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shishirchandra,

If your friend is perturbed and anxious ,please tell her to concentrate,frame the exact question she is anxious about,and give a no. between 1 to 249.Please convey that to me to do the analysis.

Siddhi

On 10/3/07, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Dear Jain

Your friend will get a leg up in NOV-DEC 2007.

good luck

shstrisurendra jain <shastrisurendra (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

respected sir

namaskar. my friend is working as journalist.she is not satisfied with her job.atmostphere is very bad.she is feeling nervous.when she willget out from this situation & got good chance.kindly predict the time.thanks

her DOBis 18october1976

birth at BOMBAY santacruge

07:20AM

Now you can chat without downloading messenger.

Click here to know how.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you

all the tools to get online.

Dear Siddhi, Happiness is a state of mind... Prosperity can be judged thrugh the sublord of the Ascendant,provided the TOB is correct...as per K.P. principles... The sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively... L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !siddhi Goghari <skgrbv wrote: Dear Shishirchandra, If your friend is perturbed and anxious ,please tell her to concentrate,frame the exact question she is anxious about,and give a no. between 1 to 249.Please convey that to me to do the analysis. Siddhi On 10/3/07, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Jain Your friend will get a leg up in NOV-DEC 2007. good luck shstrisurendra jain <shastrisurendra (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: respected sir namaskar. my friend is working as journalist.she is not satisfied with her job.atmostphere is very bad.she is feeling nervous.when she willget out from this situation & got good chance.kindly predict the time.thanks . her DOBis 18october1976 birth at BOMBAY santacruge 07:20AM Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.