IndiaDivine.org

Rectification of Birth time and verification of Events.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

*Om mahaganapataye namah*

Dear friends,

Can any one help completing following Rectification Exercise.

I have not considered definition of Sh Andrew dutta of connection.

This is a follow up OF Reserach paper of Our friend Mr Nemani.

Native taken for RBT : Female DOB 5-5-1955 POB Delhi Reported TOB About 21:20.

RBT, this moment of Judgement when I am inspired to go ahead of natives query is 15:17:49 on 4 th oct 2007 at 27N11 and 78E02.India.

RP are ASC 293:08:18 Sat moon sun

Moon 089:11:42 Mer Jup Sun

Day Lord is Jup

None of the RP is Retrograde.

Applying Model of Swami Omkar

We write Asc for reported TOB Sco 022:24:26 Mar Mer Moon

Moon at MOJ Gem 029; 11:42 Mer Jup SUN

Step II to find Sub-Nak connection: Sign level Mar > Rah < MER(connected ,Rasi conn not accepted)Mars is in SUB OF Rah and Const of Rahu whereas Mer is in Rahu nak Sat sub.

Naks level Conn Mer> < Jup ( Missing Mer is in Rah const and Sat sub whereas Jup is in Mer const and Ven sub) So lagna should have const of Sat Slightly earlier)

TOB comes 19:57 it is not acceptable.Since conn is missing we cannot proceed.

Applying Shanmugam model

RP are In order of strength Moon Sat Jup Mer (jup repeats)

Writing Planets

Planet Deg/Min House occupied Star occupied Suboccupied

1. Moon 89:11:42 Mer Jup Sun

2. Sat Le9:56:14 Sun Ket Sat

3. Jup Sc 020:51:50 Mar Mer Ven

4. Mer Li 012:08:11 Ve Rah Sat

Therefore Moon gets One place , Sat gets 3 place Jup, gets Two place and Mer gets Three places. S0 asc arc will be ruled by Sat Mer Jup and moon in descending order.

Mars does not find place among RP Thus ASC reported is unreliable according to models under considerations. Now question is what could have been correct point in Lagna at Birth?

Venus is not under consideration So Sag rising is only possible.We know Saggitarious have Ket Ven and Sun as lord of Constellation. None of them governs the arc of ASC. Only Scorpio has constellation of Jup sat and Mer.

So Birth could be In Ketu star (sat us as ketu is in sub of Sat) Merc and rahu sub-sub Rahu is in lagna house at MOJ this gives TOB 22:48:52.

It cannot be accepted.

I will appreciate experts to explain me what Mr Shanmugam Meant by lord of Month, and Seven RP in astro secrets on page 173 and 174.Here He has described need for RBT as soon as birth data is produced before the astrologer or astrologer is impelled to take up case for reading.

Awaiting responses and guidence.

R.C.S.

OM TAT SAT----------------------R.C.Srivastava {Grad: science, Ayurveda & Commun.Engg.}Consultation-ServiceE-mail : swami_rcs swamihttp://www.kaalvastu.comhttp://www.cosmograce.blogspot.comPh 91-562- 2232323 and 4001223 Mob 9412268768--Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction.

respected sir, as per my little knowledge, the correct time of birth would be 9-28 pm .i have taken 77-13E and 28-40 as delhi latitude and longitude.at that time, moon is in rahu star sub and 1st cusp is in rahu sub sub.(shanmugham method) 9th sublord is venus and it transits the star of sun and sub of venus .thus it is connected to both sun and venus.1st cusp star lord is mercury and 9th sublord is in mercury star .so a connection between 1st cusp and 9th cusp sublord is there.(k.nathan method) for added confirmation, one can verify the birth star of father,mother,spouse,children with the relevant cusps.(c.kadirivelu method) after following all these methods ,it is not at all necessary to follow ruling planets.I personally never follow RP for birth time

correction.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Dear Rohiniji,

Normally when the birth time is noted accurately with plus or minus

10minutes as you said the fixing the birth time with the methods as

indicated by you would give right answer without much tension and

hazels. But in some occasions client comes with an information of

morning/afternoor/evening/night/midnight/early morning with a

various of 1 to 2 hrs. in such cases RP method has to be applied.

with RP Moon with Birth Asc. and RP ASC. with birth Moon. But if

the date itself in doubt. then Sri Kanakji's explation given to

Osama Bin Laden in ezine is a best method of BTR with Jupiter, Sun

and Moon transits

With regards

ovn murthy hyderabad. www.saibhavishavani.com .

, Rohini <rohini_in wrote:

>

> respected sir,

> as per my little knowledge, the correct time of birth

would be 9-28 pm .i have taken 77-13E and 28-40 as delhi latitude

and longitude.at that time, moon is in rahu star sub and 1st cusp is

in rahu sub sub.(shanmugham method)

> 9th sublord is venus and it transits the star of sun and sub of

venus .thus it is connected to both sun and venus.1st cusp star lord

is mercury and 9th sublord is in mercury star .so a connection

between 1st cusp and 9th cusp sublord is there.(k.nathan method)

> for added confirmation, one can verify the birth star

of father,mother,spouse,children with the relevant cusps.

(c.kadirivelu method)

> after following all these methods ,it is not at all

necessary to follow ruling planets.I personally never follow RP for

birth time correction.

>

>

>

> Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews,

get listings, and more!

>

II Om Gurave Namah IIHari OM Dear Rohni and OVN murthy,

Nice to see responses from you.

My focus in in exercise i posted was to use only RP as suggested by prof KSK and

Swami Omkar.If we use definition of connection given by Sh Andrew dutta

things are different and simple.

Swami omkar does not teach sign connection. this is main difference .Since research paper of Sh Raghunath ji is based on teaching of Swami omkar ji, I posted this actual exercise , and expected to learn from experts( or those using only RP ), to learn how they will proceed.

I am awaiting more response.

Yes Rohni Your deduction could be right about rectified time of 9:28PM. But I am curious why you have discarded RP method of rectification , and what you think Shanmugham taught that Position of moon in rahu sub leads one to choose first cusp to be in rahu sub-sub. ANY reference.

On the contrary , Prof KSK has hinted that lagna sub-sub could be of planet in Sub of Lagna rising at moment of judgement ,if asc is not occupied by a planet, in later case it can be of that planets SUB_SUB.

Dear Murthy: my submission is if this is known that birth occured in Morning/midday and ornight etc it itself rules out many option in zodiac and it is not difficult to choose the right point of Zodiac in large number of cases.

With regrads.

OM TAT SAT.

OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.SrivastavaB.Sc., Grad ; Telecom Engg: Grad Ayurveda, JyotishiTel: +91 562-2232323/4001223;Mob 9412268768 Email: swami_rcs:http:www.kaalvastu.com]----------------------- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."

-

OVN MURTHY

Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:19 PM

Re: Rectification of Birth time and verification of Events.

Dear Rohiniji,Normally when the birth time is noted accurately with plus or minus 10minutes as you said the fixing the birth time with the methods as indicated by you would give right answer without much tension and hazels. But in some occasions client comes with an information of morning/afternoor/evening/night/midnight/early morning with a various of 1 to 2 hrs. in such cases RP method has to be applied. with RP Moon with Birth Asc. and RP ASC. with birth Moon. But if the date itself in doubt. then Sri Kanakji's explation given to Osama Bin Laden in ezine is a best method of BTR with Jupiter, Sun and Moon transitsWith regardsovn murthy hyderabad. www.saibhavishavani.com . , Rohini <rohini_in wrote:>> respected sir,> as per my little knowledge, the correct time of birth would be 9-28 pm .i have taken 77-13E and 28-40 as delhi latitude and longitude.at that time, moon is in rahu star sub and 1st cusp is in rahu sub sub.(shanmugham method)> 9th sublord is venus and it transits the star of sun and sub of venus .thus it is connected to both sun and venus.1st cusp star lord is mercury and 9th sublord is in mercury star .so a connection between 1st cusp and 9th cusp sublord is there.(k.nathan method)> for added confirmation, one can verify the birth star of father,mother,spouse,children with the relevant cusps.(c.kadirivelu method)> after following all these methods ,it is not at all necessary to follow ruling planets.I personally never follow RP for birth time correction. > > > > Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!>