IndiaDivine.org

Dushyant Gautam Jee, Please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Resprected Shree Dushaynt Jee, Saadar Namaskaar, I have been going through your posts with a lot of interest. I seek

your help in analyzing my chart. I would be highly obliged if you could help me out. Of late, I have been bogged down with an apprehension of being involved in a court case. My details are: PoB: Delhi ToB: 1700 hours DoB: 08 June 1974 In my chart, Jupiter is the lord of third and sixth houses. I think that Jupiter has a lot of say in court cases in my chart. Right now, Jupiter is placed in the eleventh house and it will transit to the twelfth house on 22nd November. There is a court case in which I MIGHT get

implicated. Right now, I am not one of the co-accused. The first hearing is on 06 November, 2007. Since I know that KP is an extremely accurate astrological science and you are a great proponent of the same, kindly see if there is a chance of my getting involved in this court case later (with a special view of the 12th house Jupiter). Please also tell me some remedies. If you think that a horary chart will be better, please take the number selected by me as 83 Respectfully, Dhiraj

Misra

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.