IndiaDivine.org

donations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear sujata ji and Kanak saab Congratulations. regards mk viswanathsujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: dear kanak I receaved a call today,at 4-00pm from ceniral council of research of GOI..on ayurveda that the treatmnt that i am giving to cancer patients will be a subject of research.So ,I won't have to spend money.God has helped me tremendously.I am so grateful to God GOI will spend crores of rupees to establish Ayurveda in the

world,and that is what I wanted as the cost is 100 rupees or so on treating a cancer patient,with no side effects,no hair loss as a result of radiation and other side effects Its a gift frum God that I received in 2004 that I wanted to share with the world and God is halping me in propogating it to the world As you predicted ,Iwill have donations,It has come true But I never expected it so fast The Minster of Ayurveda said that I achieved what the punjab govt couldn't have achieved with warmest regards sujata Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Sujata Das Congratulations. I have been following your postings to the group. I wish you all sucess in the research you will do, and succed.sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: dear kanak I receaved a call today,at 4-00pm from ceniral council of research of GOI..on ayurveda that the treatmnt that i am giving to cancer patients will be a subject of research.So ,I won't have to spend money.God has helped me tremendously.I am so grateful to God GOI will spend crores of rupees to establish

Ayurveda in the world,and that is what I wanted as the cost is 100 rupees or so on treating a cancer patient,with no side effects,no hair loss as a result of radiation and other side effects Its a gift frum God that I received in 2004 that I wanted to share with the world and God is halping me in propogating it to the world As you predicted ,Iwill have donations,It has come true But I never expected it so fast The Minster of Ayurveda said that I achieved what the punjab govt couldn't have achieved with warmest regards sujata Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Dear SujataHelloCongratulations to you!!! You are doing wonderful charitable work for the patients so GOD is going to help you. I wish you for your success and to be on the top of the world!!!Regards

Dr SheetalOn 10/7/07, sujata das

<sujatadash1 wrote:

dear kanak I receaved a call today,at 4-00pm from ceniral council of research of GOI..on ayurveda that the treatmnt that i am giving to cancer patients will be a subject of research.So

,I won't have to spend money.God has helped me tremendously.I am so grateful to God GOI will spend crores of rupees to establish Ayurveda in the world,and that is what I wanted as the cost is 100 rupees or so on treating a cancer patient,with no side effects,no hair loss as a result of radiation and other side effects

Its a gift frum God that I received in 2004 that I wanted to share with the world and God is halping me in propogating it to the world As you predicted ,Iwill have donations,It has come true

But I never expected it so fast The Minster of Ayurveda said that I achieved what the punjab govt couldn't have achieved with warmest regards sujata Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city.

Dear Sujata Ji,

Congratulations !

Kindly accept my good wishes .

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, sujata das <sujatadash1

wrote:

>

> dear kanak

> I receaved a call today,at 4-00pm from ceniral council of

research of GOI..on ayurveda that the treatmnt that i am giving to

cancer patients will be a subject of research.So ,I won't have to