IndiaDivine.org

well done Sir !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respecred Tinwinji and Senior Members

First of all let me express my sentiments to Shri Tinwinji,after reading different posts and aricles in KP group[Latest on 4 step theory].

“Hats off to you for writing such beautiful articles,full of details,most meticulously organized, giving essence of of KPsystem spread across pages of KP literature,judiciously brought together relatd to topic under consideration.”

As per my experience,wonderful research done by Guruji, is not available in a nicely organized lucid form.Assimilation of jewels of Kp in a concise,simple way by stalwarts like you and others will go a long way to expand the frontiers of Krishnamurti Paddhati to inquisitive,ardent learners like me .

At the onset of festival of lights,my sicere wishes and prayers for the well being of all the members.

Last but not the least ,expression of gratitude to all seniors-Shri Raichurji,Shri kanakbhai,Shri Andrew Dutta,Shri Raghunath Raoji,Shri lajmiji,Shri Punitji -to name the few- who have without expectation of personal benefit ,incessantly strived to see that Reverend Guruji's work reaches to not so equivocal members like me.

Bravo,Keep it up !

With Best wishes

Biprid