IndiaDivine.org

what kind of business? can i be a millionaire?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

name : velan

dob: 12 august 1983

time : 4 28pm

city : seremban (nearest Kuala Lumpur)

hi..i'm an engineering student going to graduate soon. what kind of

business can give me maximum profit ? or trading with what things?

my lord of 2nd(dhana) saturn exalted in 11th house (labha) and lord of

11th(labha) venus in 9th house (bhagya)

my lord of 10(profession) mercury with strength in 9th house (bhagya)

how' bout my profession?

can i be rich in future? millionaire? :)

Dear Velankeegan, Firstly pl. cast your Birth Chart strictly as per K.P. Then find out whether the sub-lord of your Ascendant signifies II,VI,X & XI...whether the sub-lord of II signifies II,X & XI...and when you will be running the Dasa of the strong significators of II & XI... During this period,you will become a millionnaire,if you are destined to,as shown by the sub-lord of your Ascendant... The above will indicate accurately whether you will become a millionnaire or not,and if so when... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao.velankeegan <velankeegan wrote: name : velandob: 12 august 1983time : 4 28pmcity : seremban (nearest Kuala Lumpur)country : Malaysiahi..i'm an engineering student going to graduate soon. what kind ofbusiness can give me maximum profit ? or trading with what things?my lord of 2nd(dhana) saturn exalted in 11th house (labha) and lord of11th(labha) venus in 9th house (bhagya)my lord of 10(profession) mercury with strength in 9th house (bhagya)how' bout my profession?can i be rich in future? millionaire? :)

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

In your case the present Dasa is Rahu very favourable as it is exaulted and significane of Venus who is your 11th lord in 9th house good for finance but after Rahu Dasa jupiter Dasa will shart after 31 of your age and it is kendra-adhipati also placed in your 12th house in saturn nakhastra so it will be overseas devolopments and mostly away from your birth place.You are required to increase the strenth of jupiter to get a better result at that time.the house 2,9,10 and 11 house combinations in your chart is very good for finance matters.you will do very well after 47 yrs of age when the Saturn Dasa will start.

God may bless you good luck.

with regards,

Mr Ghosh.

velankeegan <velankeegan Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 12:34:10 PM what kind of business? can i be a millionaire?

name : velandob: 12 august 1983time : 4 28pmcity : seremban (nearest Kuala Lumpur)country : Malaysiahi..i'm an engineering student going to graduate soon. what kind ofbusiness can give me maximum profit ? or trading with what things?my lord of 2nd(dhana) saturn exalted in 11th house (labha) and lord of11th(labha) venus in 9th house (bhagya)my lord of 10(profession) mercury with strength in 9th house (bhagya)how' bout my profession?can i be rich in future? millionaire? :)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.