IndiaDivine.org

Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would

in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.

It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.

a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever

its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that

the native would always loose in Share market speculations

and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to

check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha

results.

b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will

never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?

Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of

speculations and risk taking ?

c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed

in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify

5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these

numbers as per KP ?

Please try to give the exact results you forsee and

not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not

prevent you from making the attempt from answering.

Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the

answer to God.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Respected bhaskar jee

I dont think myself as authority to say

anything yet I am humbaly requesting to consider followings facts-

1- you are concentrating only on the ASCE(AS LEO) and planet JUPITAR

which comes automatically lord of 5th and 8th for leo.DO you not

think according to theory of probality 1/12 world population will

come under this.

2- AS you aware about with fact that any planet signifies not only

one house matter but a couple of houses matter.Similary almost every

house is signified by couple of significator.As example for one

native jupitar may signify 4th and 7th also (12th to 5 & 8) along with

5th and 8th while for others not so.Do you no not see the variation

of results by jupitar in both case??

3- I could not understand why you are strongly restricting the use

of sub .In K.P. sub strongly determines the result given by any

planet in terms of wether it will be favourable or not.If you have

searched any thing or invented any new technique in which without

using sub, prediction can be done perfectly it is equally good.

4- As my individual experiance is to predict very specific to any

native on any matter(may be the question related to love affair or

speculation mostly related by 5th house) one should consider all

houses and all planets along with planatary dasa and trasit

position.prediction based on very general approach mostly fails.

every one has own individuality prediction should not be given on

general basis (as by only consider lagna or one planet.)

Thanks for having patience to read all though I did

not give your desired answer but I would like to see more discussion

on this issue.

WITH REGARDS

AMIT

-- In , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would

> in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.

> It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.

>

> a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever

> its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that

> the native would always loose in Share market speculations

> and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to

> check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha

> results.

>

> b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will

> never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?

> Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of

> speculations and risk taking ?

>

> c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed

> in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify

> 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these

> numbers as per KP ?

>

> Please try to give the exact results you forsee and

> not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not

> prevent you from making the attempt from answering.

>

> Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the

> answer to God.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

Dear Bhaskar, The VIIIth cusp also signifies : Legacy,inheritance,dividends,lottery prizes etc., or any kind of un-earned income... For success in love affairs,the s/l of the Vth must signify II,VII XI...the VIIIth could mean anxiety,needless worry or even disappointment in love-affairs...(naturally, here comes the role of the sub-sub to decide whether the result is beneficial or harmful ). In

K.P.,there is no room debilation or exaltation...this is precisely the result of "mixing up" the principles of K.P., and Traditional Astrology...pl desist from confusing yourself and others...either follow the K.P.System, or only Traditional System...don't mix them up... Remember Bhaskar your queries are being made on the K.P. System site...! With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Friends,For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,wouldin most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean thatthe native would always loose in Share market speculationsand in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha results. b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will never be succesful in Love affairs and in

speculations ?Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of speculations and risk taking ?c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with thesenumbers as per KP ?Please try to give the exact results you forsee and not roundabout evasive answers. But this should notprevent you from making the attempt from answering.Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of theanswer to God.regards,Bhaskar.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Dear Dubey ji,

You are mistaken. I do not restrict the use of Sub.If one does so then he is no KP astrologer andhas no place in this Forum.

You may read the following Message Numbers12315 and related thread.15698 and related thread

The latter message would also confirm you thatI do not restrict the use of Sub andeven further, that is Sub Sub.

But i do not encourage wanton use of SubSub theory and application by half baked astrologers who cannot even predict till Star level or Sub level, and it looks certainly funny when they talk of going to Sub Sub level accuracy.

Message Number 15698 above, would help you in gauging the importance of the Sub Sub level, at times.Apart from above, the Sub Sub level is also required atrectification of Birth time specially when the area of the Sub is extended, as in case of Venus, Rahu or Saturn.

I am aware of the importance of -

Ascendant and Star Lord and sub lord.Cusps and their SubLords.Planets and their Star + Sub Lords.SubLords and their Stars and SubLords.Dasha,Antar and Pratyantar Star and Sub Lords.Interconnection of these for gain of a common objective.

I was not talking of prediction by one Planetor in general, or by Lagna, when I wrote mymail. Even traditional astrologers wouldnot do that.The points you have mentioned need not be said, because they are understood evenfor a primary grade student and pre-requisitesfor predictions. We are talking beyond those levels.

My Query was put in KP Format.

1) Jupiter signifies 5 and 8 apart from the house it is placed in.For all Leo nativities this combination would be there. Forgetabout the Dasha running or any other planet placed in 5th or representing 8th etcetra. I am talking only of Planet Jupiter now.What dioes Jupiter represent if we keep the Sub lord aside ?

2) Jupiter if placed in 5th Cusp gives figuresof 5,5 and 8. What does this mean ?Loss in speculations ?Heart Surgery ?Break in Love affairs ?Or the oppposite ?Or what ?

Unfortunately all have given evasive answers but not the right ones.

I thank you for having given the truth as You see it, and not written as per my desire. You have excersised your mind and written honestly, which I appreciate. Unfortunately I find that this Forum is now mostly being used to answer Help Queries which may be a good act, but discussions have reduced. Where they fail at arguing or being able to reply sensibly they would advise one to go and read Books on Kp. They are still living and their life is revolving around the KP readers and they have not progressed beyond the same. Such rigidity and closed minds cannot serve the Higher Octaves of Astrology nor further KP.

regards,Bhaskar.

, "dubeyamitkumar" <dubeyamitkumar wrote:>> Respected bhaskar jee> I dont think myself as authority to say > anything yet I am humbaly requesting to consider followings facts-> 1- you are concentrating only on the ASCE(AS LEO) and planet JUPITAR> which comes automatically lord of 5th and 8th for leo.DO you not > think according to theory of probality 1/12 world population will > come under this.> 2- AS you aware about with fact that any planet signifies not only > one house matter but a couple of houses matter.Similary almost every > house is signified by couple of significator.As example for one > native jupitar may signify 4th and 7th also (12th to 5 & 8) along with > 5th and 8th while for others not so.Do you no not see the variation > of results by jupitar in both case??> 3- I could not understand why you are strongly restricting the use > of sub .In K.P. sub strongly determines the result given by any > planet in terms of wether it will be favourable or not.If you have > searched any thing or invented any new technique in which without > using sub, prediction can be done perfectly it is equally good.> 4- As my individual experiance is to predict very specific to any > native on any matter(may be the question related to love affair or > speculation mostly related by 5th house) one should consider all > houses and all planets along with planatary dasa and trasit > position.prediction based on very general approach mostly fails.> every one has own individuality prediction should not be given on > general basis (as by only consider lagna or one planet.)> > Thanks for having patience to read all though I did > not give your desired answer but I would like to see more discussion > on this issue.> WITH REGARDS> AMIT> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > > > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would> > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.> > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. > > > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever > > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that> > the native would always loose in Share market speculations> > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to > > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha > > results. > > > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will > > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?> > Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of > > speculations and risk taking ?> > > > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed > > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify> > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these> > numbers as per KP ?> > > > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and > > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not> > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.> > > > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the> > answer to God.> > > > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >>

Respected Rao Sahab, I am not mixing any system or confusing myself

or the others. There is no need to mix.KP is the cream or essence of the Milk which isTraditional astrology.This is a KP Forum I know that, and that is why Iwish to remove certain contingencies from the mindsof KP astrologers which surfaces time and again ,

so that KP astrologers do not get a bad name and

hatred from the traditional counterparts

and we are able to live amicable in a warm

atmosphere. Debilitation or Exaltation or retrogressionmay not have any place in KP, but for the finaljudgement they do matter. Or do they not ?

As far as I see , to polish the

predictions they do come in handy. If the Mahadasha Lord (Let it be Any Planet)is placed in a star, say for instance Jupiter, which signifies 11,11 and 2. for a Aquarius ascendant. This means Jupiter placed in 11th Cusp and owner of 2nd Cusp and 11th Cusp. Now let me know, dont you think results of the Jupiterwill differ or not in both below cases, consideringthat Jupiter represents 11,11 and 2 in both cases ?1) Jupiter placed in Sign Sagittarius, but in 11th Cusp.2) Jupiter placed in Sign Capricorn, but in 11th Cusp.

( All KP astrologers should note the difference above that numbers do play a part, but also the signs where these numbers form jointly disclose the weight of the prediction and results for the native) Or do you think that KP astrologers should forgetthe sign part and exaltation/Debilitation/Own sign part and just concentrate on figures?It would be highly indiscreet not to seethe weight of the Jupiterplaced in the 11th Cusp- Weight means in which sign itis placed. Or is it written anywhere in the readers thatthe signs have no bearing on the results , but just the houses have bearings in delineation ofresults ? Next

Retrogression in Prashna Chart does not have bearingsfor timing of fructification of results ? Or does notthe retrograde planet, as significator for trigerring theevent, waits for the planet to become Direct totrigger the event ? I will be writing a seperate mail on the Traditionaland KP mix up . Replies to my 3 queries in previous mail have still no come forth , which I will overlook.

I would still cling to my opinion wholeheartedly

that any Cusp Sublord if placed in any starLord

who is placed Exalted , or in own house

would have better results to offer, rather than

this Sublord placed in a Starlord who is placed

debilitated though representing a benefic House.

(This must be re-read by the reader, with a Open

mind before passing any detriment comment)

regards,Bhaskar.

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar,> The VIIIth cusp also signifies :> Legacy,inheritance,dividends,lottery prizes etc., or any kind of un-earned income...> For success in love affairs,the s/l of the Vth must signify II,VII XI...the VIIIth could mean anxiety,needless worry or even disappointment in love-affairs...(naturally, here comes the role of the sub-sub to decide whether the result is beneficial or harmful ).> In K.P.,there is no room debilation or exaltation...this is precisely the result of "mixing up" the principles of K.P., and Traditional Astrology...pl desist from confusing yourself and others...either follow the K.P.System, or only Traditional System...don't mix them up...> Remember Bhaskar your queries are being made on the K.P. System site...!> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> Dear Friends,> > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would> in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.> It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that> the native would always loose in Share market speculations> and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha > results. > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?> Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of > speculations and risk taking ?> > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify> 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these> numbers as per KP ?> > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not> prevent you from making the attempt from answering.> > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the> answer to God.> > regards,> Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. >

Namaste Mr. Bhaskar.

Firstly I beg an apology for writing this. Please take it on positive stride and don't feel offended. Earnestly I request that let us treat this forum as a Temple. We all pray and prostrate in temple though only Statues of God/Goddess are present there. It is evident that our ignorant and ego filled mind prevent us from realising real God.

I have been reading your mails with interest and perhaps case has been so with other members also for last sometime. If one choose not to answer the queries not necessarily they are unaware but because of other reasons.

Doubts were yours and you wanted clarifications. But phrasing of your questions have been such that real knowledge person would always opted not to respond such arrogant enquiries.

Puranas tells us that Ravaneshwar and Dhuryodhana were also scholars of high standards yet the whole world cursed them.

"One fish can trouble the water of the pond but it takes efforts of all to set it right again"

"Beggars cannot be choosers"

Thanks and regards,

Mohan Hegde.

-

Bhaskar

Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:35 PM

Re: Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity

Dear Dubey ji,

You are mistaken. I do not restrict the use of Sub.If one does so then he is no KP astrologer andhas no place in this Forum.

You may read the following Message Numbers12315 and related thread.15698 and related thread

The latter message would also confirm you thatI do not restrict the use of Sub andeven further, that is Sub Sub.

But i do not encourage wanton use of SubSub theory and application by half baked astrologers who cannot even predict till Star level or Sub level, and it looks certainly funny when they talk of going to Sub Sub level accuracy.

Message Number 15698 above, would help you in gauging the importance of the Sub Sub level, at times.Apart from above, the Sub Sub level is also required atrectification of Birth time specially when the area of the Sub is extended, as in case of Venus, Rahu or Saturn.

I am aware of the importance of -

Ascendant and Star Lord and sub lord.Cusps and their SubLords.Planets and their Star + Sub Lords.SubLords and their Stars and SubLords.Dasha,Antar and Pratyantar Star and Sub Lords.Interconnection of these for gain of a common objective.

I was not talking of prediction by one Planetor in general, or by Lagna, when I wrote mymail. Even traditional astrologers wouldnot do that.The points you have mentioned need not be said, because they are understood evenfor a primary grade student and pre-requisitesfor predictions. We are talking beyond those levels.

My Query was put in KP Format.

1) Jupiter signifies 5 and 8 apart from the house it is placed in.For all Leo nativities this combination would be there. Forgetabout the Dasha running or any other planet placed in 5th or representing 8th etcetra. I am talking only of Planet Jupiter now.What dioes Jupiter represent if we keep the Sub lord aside ?

2) Jupiter if placed in 5th Cusp gives figuresof 5,5 and 8. What does this mean ?Loss in speculations ?Heart Surgery ?Break in Love affairs ?Or the oppposite ?Or what ?

Unfortunately all have given evasive answers but not the right ones.

I thank you for having given the truth as You see it, and not written as per my desire. You have excersised your mind and written honestly, which I appreciate. Unfortunately I find that this Forum is now mostly being used to answer Help Queries which may be a good act, but discussions have reduced. Where they fail at arguing or being able to reply sensibly they would advise one to go and read Books on Kp. They are still living and their life is revolving around the KP readers and they have not progressed beyond the same. Such rigidity and closed minds cannot serve the Higher Octaves of Astrology nor further KP.

regards,Bhaskar.

, "dubeyamitkumar" <dubeyamitkumar wrote:>> Respected bhaskar jee> I dont think myself as authority to say > anything yet I am humbaly requesting to consider followings facts-> 1- you are concentrating only on the ASCE(AS LEO) and planet JUPITAR> which comes automatically lord of 5th and 8th for leo.DO you not > think according to theory of probality 1/12 world population will > come under this.> 2- AS you aware about with fact that any planet signifies not only > one house matter but a couple of houses matter.Similary almost every > house is signified by couple of significator.As example for one > native jupitar may signify 4th and 7th also (12th to 5 & 8) along with > 5th and 8th while for others not so.Do you no not see the variation > of results by jupitar in both case??> 3- I could not understand why you are strongly restricting the use> of sub .In K.P. sub strongly determines the result given by any > planet in terms of wether it will be favourable or not.If you have > searched any thing or invented any new technique in which without > using sub, prediction can be done perfectly it is equally good.> 4- As my individual experiance is to predict very specific to any > native on any matter(may be the question related to love affair or > speculation mostly related by 5th house) one should consider all > houses and all planets along with planatary dasa and trasit > position.prediction based on very general approach mostly fails.> every one has own individuality prediction should not be given on > general basis (as by only consider lagna or one planet.)> > Thanks for having patience to read all though I did > not give your desired answer but I would like to see more discussion > on this issue.> WITH REGARDS> AMIT> & t; > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > > > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would> > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.> > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. > > > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever > > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that> > the native would always loose in Share market speculations> > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to > > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha > > results. > > > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will > > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?> > Though Leo represents natually the 5th sign of > > speculations and risk taking ?> > > > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed > > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify> > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these> > numbers as per KP ?> > > > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and > > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not> > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.> > > > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the> > answer to God.> > > > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >>

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.4/1187 - Release 16/12/2007 11:36

Namaste Mohan ji,

I do not understand the relevance of your mail to

any matter.

I agree that arrogance may have crept in my mails,

which is due to the arrogance noticed in certain

Astrologers who keep the " Know all attitude " and

reject anyone else and any other matter which does

not fall in conformity with their Line of thinking in

astrology.

I do not have much doubts for which I need

clarifications. If You had gone deep, then you

would have realised the hidden points of astrology in

my mails, which we are nowadays missing in delineation

of results as KP Astrologers. I just wished to awaken

those aspects which have gone behind the curtain in last

few years, while we just play with numbers and

significators in quick assessment of Horoscopes,

which is not entirely the right approach.

I would have much appreciated if You would have

attempted to answer my queries of previous mails, instead

of likening me to " Duryodhana " or " Ravana " .

I also did not understand the sense or meaning

of your last Line

// .Beggars cannot be choosers //

Such type of comments are highly unwarranted on a

astrological Forum and denotes paucity of wiseness

or understanding or ethical codes in mode of

expressions which has not been followed by

the writer of this comment.

Where is the astrological content ?

Where is the contribution to astrology in this mail ?

Where is the logical evidence of arguments in this mail ?

Where is the tarka or kutarka followed ?

Just maligning or personal attack is not going to

serve any purpose, and no new ideas or re-awakening

of the old concepts herein missed, can be brought to the

fore, if more members like you

take up to such personal scathing attacks on members, who

are trying to make this Forum in a sensible discussion Forum on

Kp, instead of just a Board for few astrologers who are trying to

mantain their Elevated seats of Upmanship.

Your mail has certainly made me sad, and I hope the Moderator

agrees with me. I can leave the Forum if more members agree that

You are right. People would still remember John F Kennedy and not

the person who shot him dead. One cannot make a name by simply

targetting someone out of personal feelings, and I dont even know

You.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Mohan Hegde " <anmohiey

wrote:

>

> Namaste Mr. Bhaskar.

>

> Firstly I beg an apology for writing this. Please take it on

positive stride and don't feel offended. Earnestly I request that

let us treat this forum as a Temple. We all pray and prostrate in

temple though only Statues of God/Goddess are present there. It is

evident that our ignorant and ego filled mind prevent us from

realising real God.

>

> I have been reading your mails with interest and perhaps case has

been so with other members also for last sometime. If one choose not

to answer the queries not necessarily they are unaware but because

of other reasons.

>

> Doubts were yours and you wanted clarifications. But phrasing of

your questions have been such that real knowledge person would

always opted not to respond such arrogant enquiries.

>

> Puranas tells us that Ravaneshwar and Dhuryodhana were also

scholars of high standards yet the whole world cursed them.

>

> " One fish can trouble the water of the pond but it takes efforts

of all to set it right again "

>

> " Beggars cannot be choosers "

>

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> Mohan Hegde.

> -

> Bhaskar

>

> Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:35 PM

> Re: Speculations-Love affairs for Leo

nativity

>

>

>

> Dear Dubey ji,

>

> You are mistaken. I do not restrict the use of Sub.

> If one does so then he is no KP astrologer and

> has no place in this Forum.

>

> You may read the following Message Numbers

> 12315 and related thread.

> 15698 and related thread

>

> The latter message would also confirm you that

> I do not restrict the use of Sub and

> even further, that is Sub Sub.

>

> But i do not encourage wanton use of SubSub theory and

application by half baked astrologers who cannot even predict till

Star level or Sub level, and it looks certainly funny when they

talk of going to Sub Sub level accuracy.

>

> Message Number 15698 above, would help you in gauging the

importance of the Sub Sub level, at times.

> Apart from above, the Sub Sub level is also required at

> rectification of Birth time specially when the area of the Sub

is extended, as in case of Venus, Rahu or Saturn.

>

> I am aware of the importance of -

>

> Ascendant and Star Lord and sub lord.

> Cusps and their SubLords.

> Planets and their Star + Sub Lords.

> SubLords and their Stars and SubLords.

> Dasha,Antar and Pratyantar Star and Sub Lords.

> Interconnection of these for gain of a common objective.

>

> I was not talking of prediction by one Planet

> or in general, or by Lagna, when I wrote my

> mail. Even traditional astrologers would

> not do that.The points you have mentioned need

> not be said, because they are understood even

> for a primary grade student and pre-requisites

> for predictions. We are talking beyond those levels.

>

> My Query was put in KP Format.

>

> 1) Jupiter signifies 5 and 8 apart from the house it is placed

in.

> For all Leo nativities this combination would be there. Forget

> about the Dasha running or any other planet placed in 5th or

> representing 8th etcetra. I am talking only of Planet Jupiter

now.

> What dioes Jupiter represent if we keep the Sub lord aside ?

>

> 2) Jupiter if placed in 5th Cusp gives figures

> of 5,5 and 8. What does this mean ?

> Loss in speculations ?

> Heart Surgery ?

> Break in Love affairs ?

> Or the oppposite ?

> Or what ?

>

> Unfortunately all have given evasive answers but not the right

ones.

>

> I thank you for having given the truth as You see it, and not

written as per my desire. You have excersised your mind and written

honestly, which I appreciate. Unfortunately I find that this Forum

is now mostly being used to answer Help Queries which may be a good

act, but discussions have reduced. Where they fail at arguing or

being able to reply sensibly they would advise one to go and read

Books on Kp. They are still living and their life is revolving

around the KP readers and they have not progressed beyond the same.

Such rigidity and closed minds cannot serve the Higher Octaves of

Astrology nor further KP.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " dubeyamitkumar "

<dubeyamitkumar@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected bhaskar jee

> > I dont think myself as authority to say

> > anything yet I am humbaly requesting to consider followings

facts-

> > 1- you are concentrating only on the ASCE(AS LEO) and planet

JUPITAR

> > which comes automatically lord of 5th and 8th for leo.DO you

not

> > think according to theory of probality 1/12 world population

will

> > come under this.

> > 2- AS you aware about with fact that any planet signifies not

only

> > one house matter but a couple of houses matter.Similary almost

every

> > house is signified by couple of significator.As example for

one

> > native jupitar may signify 4th and 7th also (12th to 5 & 8)

along with

> > 5th and 8th while for others not so.Do you no not see the

variation

> > of results by jupitar in both case??

> > 3- I could not understand why you are strongly restricting the

use

> > of sub .In K.P. sub strongly determines the result given by

any

> > planet in terms of wether it will be favourable or not.If you

have

> > searched any thing or invented any new technique in which

without

> > using sub, prediction can be done perfectly it is equally good.

> > 4- As my individual experiance is to predict very specific to

any

> > native on any matter(may be the question related to love

affair or

> > speculation mostly related by 5th house) one should consider

all

> > houses and all planets along with planatary dasa and trasit

> > position.prediction based on very general approach mostly

fails.

> > every one has own individuality prediction should not be given

on

> > general basis (as by only consider lagna or one planet.)

> >

> > Thanks for having patience to read all though I did

> > not give your desired answer but I would like to see more

discussion

> > on this issue.

> > WITH REGARDS

> > AMIT

> >

> & t;

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -- In , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would

> > > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.

> > > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.

> > >

> > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever

> > > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that

> > > the native would always loose in Share market speculations

> > > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to

> > > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha

> > > results.

> > >

> > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will

> > > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?

> > > Though Leo represents natually the 5th sign of

> > > speculations and risk taking ?

> > >

> > > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed

> > > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify

> > > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these

> > > numbers as per KP ?

> > >

> > > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and

> > > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not

> > > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.

> > >

> > > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the

> > > answer to God.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

-

-----------

>

>

> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

>

> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.4/1187 - Release Date:

16/12/2007 11:36

>

II Om Gurave Namah II Hari om , Dear friends,

I was just going through a new publication called "Progeny and romance"Edited by K subramaniam.

when i saw this mail i am reminded " According to KP The 8 th House sub lord should be connected to fifth house without any affliction for attaining puberty and have regular mensus."

The quote is on page 103 on title Issueless due to Non attaining puberty.

I thought of adding this information o VIII house signification..

thanks & regards. OM TATSAT------------------------swami_rcs http://www.kaalvastu.com------------------------ Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction!

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Friday, December 21, 2007 10:11 AM

Re: Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity

Dear Bhaskar,

The VIIIth cusp also signifies :

Legacy,inheritance,dividends,lottery prizes etc., or any kind of un-earned income...

For success in love affairs,the s/l of the Vth must signify II,VII XI...the VIIIth could mean anxiety,needless worry or even disappointment in love-affairs...(naturally, here comes the role of the sub-sub to decide whether the result is beneficial or harmful ).

In K.P.,there is no room debilation or exaltation...this is precisely the result of "mixing up" the principles of K.P., and Traditional Astrology...pl desist from confusing yourself and others...either follow the K.P.System, or only Traditional System...don't mix them up...

Remember Bhaskar your queries are being made on the K.P. System site...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Friends,For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,wouldin most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean thatthe native would always loose in Share market speculationsand in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha results. b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of speculations and risk taking ?c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with thesenumbers as per KP ?Please try to give the exact results you forsee and not roundabout evasive answers. But this should notprevent you from making the attempt from answering.Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of theanswer to God.regards,Bhaskar.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Dear Bhaskar ji,I understand your intentions are correct, but you need to tone down your aggression. In any forum, the language is important otherwise we will never able to discuss the astrology and will just keep fighting. I hope you will understand it. Also let us stop this thread and focus on discussing astrology. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Dec 23, 2007 3:25 AM, Bhaskar <

bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Namaste Mohan ji,

I do not understand the relevance of your mail to

any matter.

I agree that arrogance may have crept in my mails,

which is due to the arrogance noticed in certain

Astrologers who keep the " Know all attitude " and

reject anyone else and any other matter which does

not fall in conformity with their Line of thinking in

astrology.

I do not have much doubts for which I need

clarifications. If You had gone deep, then you

would have realised the hidden points of astrology in

my mails, which we are nowadays missing in delineation

of results as KP Astrologers. I just wished to awaken

those aspects which have gone behind the curtain in last

few years, while we just play with numbers and

significators in quick assessment of Horoscopes,

which is not entirely the right approach.

I would have much appreciated if You would have

attempted to answer my queries of previous mails, instead

of likening me to " Duryodhana " or " Ravana " .

I also did not understand the sense or meaning

of your last Line

// .Beggars cannot be choosers //

Such type of comments are highly unwarranted on a

astrological Forum and denotes paucity of wiseness

or understanding or ethical codes in mode of

expressions which has not been followed by

the writer of this comment.

Where is the astrological content ?

Where is the contribution to astrology in this mail ?

Where is the logical evidence of arguments in this mail ?

Where is the tarka or kutarka followed ?

Just maligning or personal attack is not going to

serve any purpose, and no new ideas or re-awakening

of the old concepts herein missed, can be brought to the

fore, if more members like you

take up to such personal scathing attacks on members, who

are trying to make this Forum in a sensible discussion Forum on

Kp, instead of just a Board for few astrologers who are trying to

mantain their Elevated seats of Upmanship.

Your mail has certainly made me sad, and I hope the Moderator

agrees with me. I can leave the Forum if more members agree that

You are right. People would still remember John F Kennedy and not

the person who shot him dead. One cannot make a name by simply

targetting someone out of personal feelings, and I dont even know

You.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> Namaste Mr. Bhaskar.

>

> Firstly I beg an apology for writing this. Please take it on

positive stride and don't feel offended. Earnestly I request that

let us treat this forum as a Temple. We all pray and prostrate in

temple though only Statues of God/Goddess are present there. It is

evident that our ignorant and ego filled mind prevent us from

realising real God.

>

> I have been reading your mails with interest and perhaps case has

been so with other members also for last sometime. If one choose not

to answer the queries not necessarily they are unaware but because

of other reasons.

>

> Doubts were yours and you wanted clarifications. But phrasing of

your questions have been such that real knowledge person would

always opted not to respond such arrogant enquiries.

>

> Puranas tells us that Ravaneshwar and Dhuryodhana were also

scholars of high standards yet the whole world cursed them.

>

> " One fish can trouble the water of the pond but it takes efforts

of all to set it right again "

>

> " Beggars cannot be choosers "

>

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> Mohan Hegde.

> -

> Bhaskar

>

> Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:35 PM

> Re: Speculations-Love affairs for Leo

nativity

>

>

>

> Dear Dubey ji,

>

> You are mistaken. I do not restrict the use of Sub.

> If one does so then he is no KP astrologer and

> has no place in this Forum.

>

> You may read the following Message Numbers

> 12315 and related thread.

> 15698 and related thread

>

> The latter message would also confirm you that

> I do not restrict the use of Sub and

> even further, that is Sub Sub.

>

> But i do not encourage wanton use of SubSub theory and

application by half baked astrologers who cannot even predict till

Star level or Sub level, and it looks certainly funny when they

talk of going to Sub Sub level accuracy.

>

> Message Number 15698 above, would help you in gauging the

importance of the Sub Sub level, at times.

> Apart from above, the Sub Sub level is also required at

> rectification of Birth time specially when the area of the Sub

is extended, as in case of Venus, Rahu or Saturn.

>

> I am aware of the importance of -

>

> Ascendant and Star Lord and sub lord.

> Cusps and their SubLords.

> Planets and their Star + Sub Lords.

> SubLords and their Stars and SubLords.

> Dasha,Antar and Pratyantar Star and Sub Lords.

> Interconnection of these for gain of a common objective.

>

> I was not talking of prediction by one Planet

> or in general, or by Lagna, when I wrote my

> mail. Even traditional astrologers would

> not do that.The points you have mentioned need

> not be said, because they are understood even

> for a primary grade student and pre-requisites

> for predictions. We are talking beyond those levels.

>

> My Query was put in KP Format.

>

> 1) Jupiter signifies 5 and 8 apart from the house it is placed

in.

> For all Leo nativities this combination would be there. Forget

> about the Dasha running or any other planet placed in 5th or

> representing 8th etcetra. I am talking only of Planet Jupiter

now.

> What dioes Jupiter represent if we keep the Sub lord aside ?

>

> 2) Jupiter if placed in 5th Cusp gives figures

> of 5,5 and 8. What does this mean ?

> Loss in speculations ?

> Heart Surgery ?

> Break in Love affairs ?

> Or the oppposite ?

> Or what ?

>

> Unfortunately all have given evasive answers but not the right

ones.

>

> I thank you for having given the truth as You see it, and not

written as per my desire. You have excersised your mind and written

honestly, which I appreciate. Unfortunately I find that this Forum

is now mostly being used to answer Help Queries which may be a good

act, but discussions have reduced. Where they fail at arguing or

being able to reply sensibly they would advise one to go and read

Books on Kp. They are still living and their life is revolving

around the KP readers and they have not progressed beyond the same.

Such rigidity and closed minds cannot serve the Higher Octaves of

Astrology nor further KP.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " dubeyamitkumar "

<dubeyamitkumar@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected bhaskar jee

> > I dont think myself as authority to say

> > anything yet I am humbaly requesting to consider followings

facts-

> > 1- you are concentrating only on the ASCE(AS LEO) and planet

JUPITAR

> > which comes automatically lord of 5th and 8th for leo.DO you

not

> > think according to theory of probality 1/12 world population

will

> > come under this.

> > 2- AS you aware about with fact that any planet signifies not

only

> > one house matter but a couple of houses matter.Similary almost

every

> > house is signified by couple of significator.As example for

one

> > native jupitar may signify 4th and 7th also (12th to 5 & 8)

along with

> > 5th and 8th while for others not so.Do you no not see the

variation

> > of results by jupitar in both case??

> > 3- I could not understand why you are strongly restricting the

use

> > of sub .In K.P. sub strongly determines the result given by

any

> > planet in terms of wether it will be favourable or not.If you

have

> > searched any thing or invented any new technique in which

without

> > using sub, prediction can be done perfectly it is equally good.

> > 4- As my individual experiance is to predict very specific to

any

> > native on any matter(may be the question related to love

affair or

> > speculation mostly related by 5th house) one should consider

all

> > houses and all planets along with planatary dasa and trasit

> > position.prediction based on very general approach mostly

fails.

> > every one has own individuality prediction should not be given

on

> > general basis (as by only consider lagna or one planet.)

> >

> > Thanks for having patience to read all though I did

> > not give your desired answer but I would like to see more

discussion

> > on this issue.

> > WITH REGARDS

> > AMIT

> >

> & t;

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -- In , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > >

> > > results.

> > >

> > > Though Leo represents natually the 5th sign of

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > answer to God.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------

-----------

>

>

> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

>

> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.4/1187 - Release

>

Namaste Mr. Bhaskar.

I have expressed my understanding on the matters as expressed by you. These are written below your queries in UPPER CASES.

-

Bhaskar

Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:23 PM

Dear Friends,For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,wouldin most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean thatthe native would always loose in Share market speculationsand in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha results.

(I NEED NOT TO MENTION IN ASTROLOGY ONE HAS TO TAKE IN TO ACCOUNT DESHA, KALA AND PATRA).

YES INDEED THERE WOULD BE INCLUSION OF COLOURING OF THE ISSUES AS STATED PERTAINING TO THE 5TH AND 8TH CUSPS BUT THE RESULTS WOULD DEPEND ON SEVERAL FACTORS. FEW TO SAY ARE PLACEMENT OF PLANET ITSELF, ASPECTS BEING RECEIVED BY BOTH PLANET AND JUPITER , TRANSIT OF BOTH THESE PLANETS, APSECTS BEING RECEIVED DURING TRANSIT BY THESE TWO PLANETS AS WELL.

AMONG OTHERS, 8TH CUSP HOLDS THE POTENTIAL TO BESTOW WEALTH THROUGH UNPECTED SOURCES, UNEARTHED MONEY, INCOME THROUGH SPOUSE'S EFFORTS, LEGACY ETC. 8TH BEING 2ND FROM 7TH CAN HELP IN ENTERING TO WED LOCK WITH THE PERSON WITH WHOM AFFAIR HAS BEEN RUNNING, PROVIDED OTHER FACTORS HELP IN. I ALSO WOULD LIKE ADD HERE THAT, STILL WE HAVE NOT SPOKE ABOUT NATURAL SIGNIFICATIONS OF PLANETS, THEIR POSITION AND OVER ALL CONDITION.

b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of speculations and risk taking ?

GENERALISING THE RESULTS DEPENDING ON (ONLY) HOUSE LORDSHIP WOULD NOT BE PRUDENT. FOR ANY MATTER PLACEMENT OF STRONG INDICATOR OF ASCENDANT (STAR AND SUB LORD) SHOULD BE GIVEN DUE WEIGHTAGE, AS THAT IS THE PARAMOUNT IMPORTANT IN DERIVING RESULTS ON VARIOUS FRONTS OF LIFE. SUFFICE IS TO STATE THAT MUTUAL PLACEMENT OF PLANETS (WRT PLANET SIGNIFYING THE NATIVE) HOLDS THE EQUAL IMPORTANCE.

c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with thesenumbers as per KP ?

DEBILITATION INDICATES WEAKNESS, WEAKNESS IN BLESSING THE FRUITFUL RESULTS. UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN OTHER PLANETS CAN RIDE OVER THE JUPITER FOR IMPARTING THE RESULTS, AS THE CASE MAY BE.Please try to give the exact results you forsee and not roundabout evasive answers. But this should notprevent you from making the attempt from answering.

YOUR STATEMENT AND ASSERTION GIVES AN IMPRESSION THAT (YOU ARE TREATING) ASTROLOGY IS A STANDARD MODULE AND RESULTS CAN BE DELINEATED BY SIMPLE APPLICATION OF FORMULAES. (HAD IT BE THE CASE EVERY OTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERT ASTROLOGER).

ANY REPLY WOULD BE EXACT AND INFORMATIVE IF THE SEEKER IS OPEN MINDED AND RECEPTIVE. BUT DICTATING A FORMAT TO REPLY PROBABLY NOT AN ENCOURAGING TREND FOR HEALTHY DISCUSSION.Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of theanswer to God.

IT IS MY PERSONAL HUMBLE OPINION THAT ABOVE DOUBTS ARE QUITE COMMON BEING TUMBLED BY ALL ASPIRANT STUDENTS DURING INITIAL STAGE OF STUDY. AS ONE PROGRESS PULSE OF THIS OCCULT SCIENCE CAN BE FELT AND SUBLITIES CAN BE DISTINGUISHED TO EFFECTIVE EXTENT BY THE GRACE OF ALL MIGHTY THROUGH INNATE/DERIVED POWER OF INTUTION. regards,Bhaskar.

With kind regards,

Mohan Hegde.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.4/1187 - Release 16/12/2007 11:36

Namaste Mohanji,

No comments, as I have been advised by Shri Pandeyji

to discontinue this thread, as you may be well aware

of.

By the way I am not a beginner in astrology, and all

the observations in Your mail have been appreciated

by me, but they were understood to have been understood

as a pre-requisite to the subject matter in discussion,

as we are talking in a KP Forum, and most of us know

that the StarLord results would not accrue unless and

until the SubLorda allow them, or the Cuspal SublOrds

allow the matter to progress, and of course the

Dasha Lord and sublord also matter, these are all

ABCD of KP astrology. I thought we were into advanced

discussion and bypassed these prelimnary matters ,

but all the same I knew about them before penning my

mails.

I hope the thread is ended here, as I do not enjoy

patronage from the Owner/<Moderator and do not wish to be

removed from this auspicious assembly of astrologers.

regards,

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> Namaste Mr. Bhaskar.

>

> I have expressed my understanding on the matters as expressed by

you. These are written below your queries in UPPER CASES.

> -

> Bhaskar

>

> Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:23 PM

> Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>

> results.

>

> (I NEED NOT TO MENTION IN ASTROLOGY ONE HAS TO TAKE IN TO

ACCOUNT DESHA, KALA AND PATRA).

>

> YES INDEED THERE WOULD BE INCLUSION OF COLOURING OF THE ISSUES

AS STATED PERTAINING TO THE 5TH AND 8TH CUSPS BUT THE RESULTS WOULD

DEPEND ON SEVERAL FACTORS. FEW TO SAY ARE PLACEMENT OF PLANET

ITSELF, ASPECTS BEING RECEIVED BY BOTH PLANET AND JUPITER , TRANSIT

OF BOTH THESE PLANETS, APSECTS BEING RECEIVED DURING TRANSIT BY

THESE TWO PLANETS AS WELL.

>

> AMONG OTHERS, 8TH CUSP HOLDS THE POTENTIAL TO BESTOW WEALTH

THROUGH UNPECTED SOURCES, UNEARTHED MONEY, INCOME THROUGH SPOUSE'S

EFFORTS, LEGACY ETC. 8TH BEING 2ND FROM 7TH CAN HELP IN ENTERING TO

WED LOCK WITH THE PERSON WITH WHOM AFFAIR HAS BEEN RUNNING, PROVIDED

OTHER FACTORS HELP IN. I ALSO WOULD LIKE ADD HERE THAT, STILL WE

HAVE NOT SPOKE ABOUT NATURAL SIGNIFICATIONS OF PLANETS, THEIR

POSITION AND OVER ALL CONDITION.

>

>

>

> GENERALISING THE RESULTS DEPENDING ON (ONLY) HOUSE LORDSHIP

WOULD NOT BE PRUDENT. FOR ANY MATTER PLACEMENT OF STRONG INDICATOR

OF ASCENDANT (STAR AND SUB LORD) SHOULD BE GIVEN DUE WEIGHTAGE, AS

THAT IS THE PARAMOUNT IMPORTANT IN DERIVING RESULTS ON VARIOUS

FRONTS OF LIFE. SUFFICE IS TO STATE THAT MUTUAL PLACEMENT OF PLANETS

(WRT PLANET SIGNIFYING THE NATIVE) HOLDS THE EQUAL IMPORTANCE.

>

> numbers as per KP ?

>

> DEBILITATION INDICATES WEAKNESS, WEAKNESS IN BLESSING THE

FRUITFUL RESULTS. UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN OTHER PLANETS CAN

RIDE OVER THE JUPITER FOR IMPARTING THE RESULTS, AS THE CASE MAY BE.

>

>

> YOUR STATEMENT AND ASSERTION GIVES AN IMPRESSION THAT (YOU ARE

TREATING) ASTROLOGY IS A STANDARD MODULE AND RESULTS CAN BE

DELINEATED BY SIMPLE APPLICATION OF FORMULAES. (HAD IT BE THE CASE

EVERY OTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERT ASTROLOGER).

>

> ANY REPLY WOULD BE EXACT AND INFORMATIVE IF THE SEEKER IS OPEN

MINDED AND RECEPTIVE. BUT DICTATING A FORMAT TO REPLY PROBABLY NOT

AN ENCOURAGING TREND FOR HEALTHY DISCUSSION.

>

> answer to God.

>

> IT IS MY PERSONAL HUMBLE OPINION THAT ABOVE DOUBTS ARE QUITE

COMMON BEING TUMBLED BY ALL ASPIRANT STUDENTS DURING INITIAL STAGE

OF STUDY. AS ONE PROGRESS PULSE OF THIS OCCULT SCIENCE CAN BE FELT

AND SUBLITIES CAN BE DISTINGUISHED TO EFFECTIVE EXTENT BY THE GRACE

OF ALL MIGHTY THROUGH INNATE/DERIVED POWER OF INTUTION.

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> With kind regards,

>

> Mohan Hegde.

>

-

-----------

>

>

>

>

> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.4/1187 - Release Date:

>

Dear Mohan ji,

Pleae see my last email ... Also let us stop this thread and focus on discussing astrology.

Please stop this thread.We have had enough discussion on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Dec 25, 2007 5:41 AM, Mohan Hegde <anmohiey wrote:

Namaste Mr. Bhaskar.

I have expressed my understanding on the matters as expressed by you. These are written below your queries in UPPER CASES.

-

Bhaskar

Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:23 PM

Dear Friends,For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,wouldin most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean thatthe native would always loose in Share market speculationsand in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha results.

(I NEED NOT TO MENTION IN ASTROLOGY ONE HAS TO TAKE IN TO ACCOUNT DESHA, KALA AND PATRA).

YES INDEED THERE WOULD BE INCLUSION OF COLOURING OF THE ISSUES AS STATED PERTAINING TO THE 5TH AND 8TH CUSPS BUT THE RESULTS WOULD DEPEND ON SEVERAL FACTORS. FEW TO SAY ARE PLACEMENT OF PLANET ITSELF, ASPECTS BEING RECEIVED BY BOTH PLANET AND JUPITER , TRANSIT OF BOTH THESE PLANETS, APSECTS BEING RECEIVED DURING TRANSIT BY THESE TWO PLANETS AS WELL.

AMONG OTHERS, 8TH CUSP HOLDS THE POTENTIAL TO BESTOW WEALTH THROUGH UNPECTED SOURCES, UNEARTHED MONEY, INCOME THROUGH SPOUSE'S EFFORTS, LEGACY ETC. 8TH BEING 2ND FROM 7TH CAN HELP IN ENTERING TO WED LOCK WITH THE PERSON WITH WHOM AFFAIR HAS BEEN RUNNING, PROVIDED OTHER FACTORS HELP IN. I ALSO WOULD LIKE ADD HERE THAT, STILL WE HAVE NOT SPOKE ABOUT NATURAL SIGNIFICATIONS OF PLANETS, THEIR POSITION AND OVER ALL CONDITION.

b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of speculations and risk taking ?

GENERALISING THE RESULTS DEPENDING ON (ONLY) HOUSE LORDSHIP WOULD NOT BE PRUDENT. FOR ANY MATTER PLACEMENT OF STRONG INDICATOR OF ASCENDANT (STAR AND SUB LORD) SHOULD BE GIVEN DUE WEIGHTAGE, AS THAT IS THE PARAMOUNT IMPORTANT IN DERIVING RESULTS ON VARIOUS FRONTS OF LIFE. SUFFICE IS TO STATE THAT MUTUAL PLACEMENT OF PLANETS (WRT PLANET SIGNIFYING THE NATIVE) HOLDS THE EQUAL IMPORTANCE.

c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with thesenumbers as per KP ?

DEBILITATION INDICATES WEAKNESS, WEAKNESS IN BLESSING THE FRUITFUL RESULTS. UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN OTHER PLANETS CAN RIDE OVER THE JUPITER FOR IMPARTING THE RESULTS, AS THE CASE MAY BE.

Please try to give the exact results you forsee and not roundabout evasive answers. But this should notprevent you from making the attempt from answering.

YOUR STATEMENT AND ASSERTION GIVES AN IMPRESSION THAT (YOU ARE TREATING) ASTROLOGY IS A STANDARD MODULE AND RESULTS CAN BE DELINEATED BY SIMPLE APPLICATION OF FORMULAES. (HAD IT BE THE CASE EVERY OTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERT ASTROLOGER).

ANY REPLY WOULD BE EXACT AND INFORMATIVE IF THE SEEKER IS OPEN MINDED AND RECEPTIVE. BUT DICTATING A FORMAT TO REPLY PROBABLY NOT AN ENCOURAGING TREND FOR HEALTHY DISCUSSION. Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of theanswer to God.

IT IS MY PERSONAL HUMBLE OPINION THAT ABOVE DOUBTS ARE QUITE COMMON BEING TUMBLED BY ALL ASPIRANT STUDENTS DURING INITIAL STAGE OF STUDY. AS ONE PROGRESS PULSE OF THIS OCCULT SCIENCE CAN BE FELT

AND SUBLITIES CAN BE DISTINGUISHED TO EFFECTIVE EXTENT BY THE GRACE OF ALL MIGHTY THROUGH INNATE/DERIVED POWER OF INTUTION. regards,Bhaskar.

With kind regards,

Mohan Hegde.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.4/1187 - Release 16/12/2007 11:36

Dear BhaskerI agree with you In first few pages of some vol,.its said that a depositor, if exalted is like a precious jewel. I have 4 ealted planets.I distinctly remember reading it But the results woulddepend on sub.My 4th lord ju is ealted in 8thSo my house is big but not beautifully/neatly keptregerdssujata--- On Sun, 23/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity Date: Sunday, 23 December, 2007, 1:07 PM

Respected Rao Sahab, I am not mixing any system or confusing myself

or the others. There is no need to mix.KP is the cream or essence of the Milk which isTraditional astrology.This is a KP Forum I know that, and that is why Iwish to remove certain contingencies from the mindsof KP astrologers which surfaces time and again ,

so that KP astrologers do not get a bad name and

hatred from the traditional counterparts

and we are able to live amicable in a warm

atmosphere. Debilitation or Exaltation or retrogressionmay not have any place in KP, but for the finaljudgement they do matter. Or do they not ?

As far as I see , to polish the

predictions they do come in handy. If the Mahadasha Lord (Let it be Any Planet)is placed in a star, say for instance Jupiter, which signifies 11,11 and 2. for a Aquarius ascendant. This means Jupiter placed in 11th Cusp and owner of 2nd Cusp and 11th Cusp. Now let me know, dont you think results of the Jupiterwill differ or not in both below cases, consideringthat Jupiter represents 11,11 and 2 in both cases ?1) Jupiter placed in Sign Sagittarius, but in 11th Cusp.2) Jupiter placed in Sign Capricorn, but in 11th Cusp.

( All KP astrologers should note the difference above that numbers do play a part, but also the signs where these numbers form jointly disclose the weight of the prediction and results for the native) Or do you think that KP astrologers should forgetthe sign part and exaltation/Debilita tion/Own sign part and just concentrate on figures?It would be highly indiscreet not to seethe weight of the Jupiterplaced in the 11th Cusp- Weight means in which sign itis placed. Or is it written anywhere in the readers thatthe signs have no bearing on the results , but just the houses have bearings in delineation ofresults ? Next

Retrogression in Prashna Chart does not have bearingsfor timing of fructification of results ? Or does notthe retrograde planet, as significator for trigerring theevent, waits for the planet to become Direct totrigger the event ? I will be writing a seperate mail on the Traditionaland KP mix up . Replies to my 3 queries in previous mail have still no come forth , which I will overlook.

I would still cling to my opinion wholeheartedly

that any Cusp Sublord if placed in any starLord

who is placed Exalted , or in own house

would have better results to offer, rather than

this Sublord placed in a Starlord who is placed

debilitated though representing a benefic House.

(This must be re-read by the reader, with a Open

mind before passing any detriment comment)

regards,Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 .> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar,> The VIIIth cusp also signifies :> Legacy,inheritance, dividends, lottery prizes etc., or any kind of un-earned income...> For success in love affairs,the s/l of the Vth must signify II,VII XI...the VIIIth could mean anxiety,needless worry or even disappointment in love-affairs. ..(naturally, here comes the role of the sub-sub to decide whether the result is beneficial or harmful )..> In K.P.,there is no room debilation or exaltation.. .this is precisely the result of "mixing up" the principles of K.P., and Traditional Astrology... pl desist from confusing yourself and others...either follow the K.P.System, or only Traditional System...don' t mix them up...> Remember Bhaskar your queries are being made on the K.P. System site...!> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > >

Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> Dear Friends,> > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would> in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.> It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that> the native would always loose in Share market speculations> and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha > results. > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?> Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of > speculations and risk taking ?> > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would

signify> 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these> numbers as per KP ?> > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not> prevent you from making the attempt from answering.> > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the> answer to God.> > regards,> Bhaskar. > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. >

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

This has reference your mail of 23rd Dec. addressed to Mr Rao. I fully endorse your views regarding planets exaltation etc.This is not negating KP,but giving a new dimension to KP.

I have personally experienced what you have written.Another aspect I have noticed is that planets which are near the cuspal degrees give more profound results.

You may notice anotther thing.Most prominent people have more than one planet exalted/in own house,although all the people with such planets are not great(or notorious).This means when a horoscope is powerful as per KP & also as per Prasari ie exaltation etc of planets, then only it confers great results.

Regards

A.K.SEHGAL

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

I am also fully agree with Mr sehgal views as it is experienced in my life too.

With my warmest regards and wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new years 2008.

Lets God may give us peace.

Mr Ghosh.

ashok sehgal <aks071945 Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 3:56:10 PMRe: Re: Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

This has reference your mail of 23rd Dec. addressed to Mr Rao. I fully endorse your views regarding planets exaltation etc.This is not negating KP,but giving a new dimension to KP.

I have personally experienced what you have written.Another aspect I have noticed is that planets which are near the cuspal degrees give more profound results.

You may notice anotther thing.Most prominent people have more than one planet exalted/in own house,although all the people with such planets are not great(or notorious).This means when a horoscope is powerful as per KP & also as per Prasari ie exaltation etc of planets, then only it confers great results.

Regards

A.K.SEHGAL

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear BhaskerThe result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then there will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be heavy lossesregardssujataIf ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity Date: Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM

Dear Friends,

For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would

in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.

It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.

a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever

its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that

the native would always loose in Share market speculations

and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to

check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha

results.

b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will

never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?

Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of

speculations and risk taking ?

c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed

in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify

5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these

numbers as per KP ?

Please try to give the exact results you forsee and

not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not

prevent you from making the attempt from answering.

Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the

answer to God.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Dear Sujata, As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-lord of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to gain monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can gain...? With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous New Year ! L.Y.Rao.sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear BhaskerThe result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then there will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be heavy lossesregardssujataIf ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity Date: Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM Dear Friends,For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,wouldin most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th

Cusp.It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean thatthe native would always loose in Share market speculationsand in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha results. b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of speculations and risk taking ?c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with thesenumbers as per KP ?Please try to give the exact results you forsee and not roundabout evasive answers. But this should notprevent you from making the attempt from answering.Let it be a honest

attempt and leave the truth of theanswer to God.regards,Bhaskar. Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

sirI agreeregardssujata--- On Mon, 31/12/07, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity Date: Monday, 31 December, 2007, 10:38 PM

Dear Sujata, As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-lord of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to gain monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can gain...? With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous New Year ! L.Y.Rao.sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote: Dear BhaskerThe result would depend on sub.If it

signifies 2 6 11,then there will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be heavy lossesregardssujataIf ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote: Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Speculations- Love affairs for Leo nativity@gro ups.comThursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM Dear Friends,For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,wouldin most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th

Cusp.It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean thatthe native would always loose in Share market speculationsand in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha results. b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of speculations and risk taking ?c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with thesenumbers as per KP ?Please try to give the exact results you forsee and not roundabout evasive answers. But this should notprevent you from making the attempt from answering.Let

it be a honest

attempt and leave the truth of theanswer to God.regards,Bhaskar. Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how. Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Dear Friends,

1. SIMLICITY OF KP by K.S.K. (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996, page 79)

(referring the Original KP (1966), Second Volume page 74, ie. KP

Reader III, Old Edition page 28/ New Edition page 181-182)

a) (Regarding one's finance and fortune) One should judge the lord

of the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the sub is

the significator of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one can not improve his

bank position.

b) If the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps are ruled by the

significators of 5 and 8; or 8 and 12; or 5 and 12, one will lose

money in the periods of such significators through the sources

indicated by the houses occupied and owned by the significators.

c) One gets money during the periods of the significators of

1,2,3,6,10 and 11 in the subs of significators of 2,6,10 and 11.

2. The Native- Poor and Rich by M.P. Shanmugam (Astrosecrets & KP,

page 65)

(also in the KP House Grouping- Part 1 in KPE-Zine 2007 Oct,

loger.com)

The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn enormous

wealth, or a middle level or a low level income. If the 2nd house

cuspal position is connected to:

a) 5,8,12 houses, the native is not given any wealth;

b) 5,8,12 houses along with houses 2,11 the native at birth will be

given a low level wealth;

c) without any connection to 5,8,12 houses but signifying 2,10,11

houses the native at birth will be given a middle level wealth;

d) no connection at all to 5,8,12 and connected to houses 2,6,10,111

the native at birth is given the enormous wealth.

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear Sujata,

> As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-lord

of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to gain

monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can gain...?

> With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous New

Year !

> L.Y.Rao.

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

> Dear Bhasker

> The result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then there

will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be heavy

losses

> regards

> sujata

>

> If ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It

> --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity

>

> Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>

> results.

>

>

> numbers as per KP ?

>

>

> answer to God.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to

know how.

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

>

Dear Tin Win Ji,

Thanks for that summary, indeed it is very helpful.

Can you please tell me if a planet is the Cuspal Sublord of house 2

& 8 and no planets in its star and hence it strongly signifies 2 &

8. In this case, does it mean that native will have mixed results

based on DBA?

Similarly if a planet signifies 5,8,11 and if that planets dasa is

running, how does it work as far as his wealth is concerned. Can we

say he will earn in speculation as 5 - indicates speculation, 8 -

easy income, 11 - Fulfilment? Or is native going to loose money in

speculation as 5 & 8 is indicated? Please help me in this dichotomy.

For example

PLANET: Ketu --> 8, aspected by Sa(11P,5P,6)

Its star lord Venus --> 12p,2,9p

Its sublord Venus --> 12,2,9

Its star lord of sublord Ketu --> 8p, aspected by Sa (11p,5p,6) star

of Venus (12p,2,9P)

As per 4 step Ketu signifies 11,5,12,9 primarily in 1st & 2nd steps.

It indicates 8,11,5,12,9 in 3rd and 4th step. Regarding matter of

wealth / career in ketu dasa, as per ketu we should not consider -ve

house and in that case it may look OK as ketu signifies 11,9. But I

just get into a dichotomy, in these cases where both +ve and -ve

houses are indicated. Does it mean that the native will have mixed

results?

Also in the above case, if 2nd CSL and 8th CSL is Rahu and has no

planets in its star and rahu itself is in 2. Does it mean rahu gives

wealth? Dichotomy here too?

Your insight would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

K.Babu

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 1. SIMLICITY OF KP by K.S.K. (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996, page

79)

> (referring the Original KP (1966), Second Volume page 74, ie. KP

> Reader III, Old Edition page 28/ New Edition page 181-182)

>

> a) (Regarding one's finance and fortune) One should judge the lord

> of the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the sub

is

> the significator of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one can not improve

his

> bank position.

>

> b) If the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps are ruled by the

> significators of 5 and 8; or 8 and 12; or 5 and 12, one will lose

> money in the periods of such significators through the sources

> indicated by the houses occupied and owned by the significators.

>

> c) One gets money during the periods of the significators of

> 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 in the subs of significators of 2,6,10 and 11.

>

>

> 2. The Native- Poor and Rich by M.P. Shanmugam (Astrosecrets & KP,

> page 65)

> (also in the KP House Grouping- Part 1 in KPE-Zine 2007 Oct,

> loger.com)

>

> The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn enormous

> wealth, or a middle level or a low level income. If the 2nd house

> cuspal position is connected to:

>

> a) 5,8,12 houses, the native is not given any wealth;

>

> b) 5,8,12 houses along with houses 2,11 the native at birth will

be

> given a low level wealth;

>

> c) without any connection to 5,8,12 houses but signifying 2,10,11

> houses the native at birth will be given a middle level wealth;

>

> d) no connection at all to 5,8,12 and connected to houses

> the native at birth is given the enormous wealth.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

> , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sujata,

> > As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-

lord

> of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to gain

> monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can gain...?

> > With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous

New

> Year !

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:

> > Dear Bhasker

> > The result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then there

> will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be

heavy

> losses

> > regards

> > sujata

> >

> > If ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It

> > --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > Speculations-Love affairs for Leo nativity

> >

> > Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would

> > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.

> > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.

> >

> > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever

> > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that

> > the native would always loose in Share market speculations

> > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to

> > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha

> > results.

> >

> > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will

> > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?

> > Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of

> > speculations and risk taking ?

> >

> > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed

> > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify

> > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these

> > numbers as per KP ?

> >

> > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and

> > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not

> > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.

> >

> > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the

> > answer to God.

> >

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to

> know how.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> >

>

Dear K.Babu ji,

If you could provide birth details, it can be a practical learning

exercise for all, otherwise it may be like a blind man's opinion.

Regards,

tw

, " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win Ji,

>

> Thanks for that summary, indeed it is very helpful.

>

> Can you please tell me if a planet is the Cuspal Sublord of house

> & 8 and no planets in its star and hence it strongly signifies 2 &

> 8. In this case, does it mean that native will have mixed results

> based on DBA?

>

> Similarly if a planet signifies 5,8,11 and if that planets dasa is

> running, how does it work as far as his wealth is concerned. Can

we

> say he will earn in speculation as 5 - indicates speculation, 8 -

> easy income, 11 - Fulfilment? Or is native going to loose money in

> speculation as 5 & 8 is indicated? Please help me in this

dichotomy.

>

> For example

> PLANET: Ketu --> 8, aspected by Sa(11P,5P,6)

> Its star lord Venus --> 12p,2,9p

> Its sublord Venus --> 12,2,9

> Its star lord of sublord Ketu --> 8p, aspected by Sa (11p,5p,6)

star

> of Venus (12p,2,9P)

>

> As per 4 step Ketu signifies 11,5,12,9 primarily in 1st & 2nd

steps.

> It indicates 8,11,5,12,9 in 3rd and 4th step. Regarding matter of

> wealth / career in ketu dasa, as per ketu we should not consider -

ve

> house and in that case it may look OK as ketu signifies 11,9. But

I

> just get into a dichotomy, in these cases where both +ve and -ve

> houses are indicated. Does it mean that the native will have mixed

> results?

>

> Also in the above case, if 2nd CSL and 8th CSL is Rahu and has no

> planets in its star and rahu itself is in 2. Does it mean rahu

gives

> wealth? Dichotomy here too?

>

> Your insight would be very helpful.

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Regards,

> K.Babu

>

> , " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > 1. SIMLICITY OF KP by K.S.K. (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996,

page

> 79)

> > (referring the Original KP (1966), Second Volume page 74, ie.

KP

> > Reader III, Old Edition page 28/ New Edition page 181-182)

> >

> > a) (Regarding one's finance and fortune) One should judge the

lord

> > of the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the sub

> is

> > the significator of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one can not improve

> his

> > bank position.

> >

> > b) If the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps are ruled by the

> > significators of 5 and 8; or 8 and 12; or 5 and 12, one will

lose

> > money in the periods of such significators through the sources

> > indicated by the houses occupied and owned by the significators.

> >

> > c) One gets money during the periods of the significators of

> > 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 in the subs of significators of 2,6,10 and 11.

> >

> >

> > 2. The Native- Poor and Rich by M.P. Shanmugam (Astrosecrets &

KP,

> > page 65)

> > (also in the KP House Grouping- Part 1 in KPE-Zine 2007 Oct,

> > loger.com)

> >

> > The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn

enormous

> > wealth, or a middle level or a low level income. If the 2nd

house

> > cuspal position is connected to:

> >

> > a) 5,8,12 houses, the native is not given any wealth;

> >

> > b) 5,8,12 houses along with houses 2,11 the native at birth will

> be

> > given a low level wealth;

> >

> > c) without any connection to 5,8,12 houses but signifying

> > houses the native at birth will be given a middle level wealth;

> >

> > d) no connection at all to 5,8,12 and connected to houses

> 2,6,10,111

> > the native at birth is given the enormous wealth.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sujata,

> > > As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-

> lord

> > of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to

gain

> > monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can gain...?

> > > With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous

> New

> > Year !

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > >

> > > sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bhasker

> > > The result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then

there

> > will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be

> heavy

> > losses

> > > regards

> > > sujata

> > >

> > > If ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It

> > > --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > > Speculations-Love affairs for Leo

nativity

> > >

> > > Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > >

> > > results.

> > >

> > > Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > answer to God.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here

to

> > know how.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Tin Win Ji,

Please find the details below

Birth Particulars

Date of Birth: 13-08-1976 (dd-mm-yyyy)Time of Birth: 8:50AM ISTPlace of Birth: Coimbatore, IndiaGender: Male

Four Step Significators:

Planets who has no planets in its star : Moon,Mars,Jupiter,Rahu

Planets in its own star : Saturn,Rahu

Empty houses not occupied : 1,3,4,5,7,9,10

Conjunction between planets: Sa aspects Ke as 10th aspect (within 3.2 deg orb) Ma aspects Mo as 7th aspect (within 5 deg orb - not sure if this is correct)

Plants in Conjuction with Cusp : Moon with 7th Cusp, Jupiter with 9th Cusp (within 3.2 deg orb)

Planet aspecting Cusp : Jupiter aspecting 1,3,5 (within 3.2 deg orb)

Planet Signification Legend:+ - No planet in the star of planet* - Planet in its own starP/p - Primary significatorCa - Planet representing cusp by being close to cusp and aspecting other cuspsCl - Planet representing cusp by being cuspal sublord and no planet in its star

Sun : 11,12Starlord of Sun is Me : 12P, 1p, 10pSublord of Sun is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3CaStarlord of Jup is Sun : 11P, 12

Moon : +6P,11 - 7CaStarlord of Mo is Sa : 11p,5p,6Sublord of Mo is Sa : *11P,5Ep,6Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6

Mars : +12P,3Ep,8 - 4ClStarlord of Ma is Sun : 11p,12Sublord of Ma is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12,2,9)Starlord of Ra is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12p,2,9p) Mercury : 12,1,10Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9pSublord of Me is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3CaStarlord of Ju is Sun : 11p, 12

Jupiter : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3CaStarlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12Sublord of Ju is Me : 12,1,10Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p

Venus : 12,2,9Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa (+11P,5Ep6), Stl Ve(12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)Sublord of Ve is Me : 12,1,10Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p Saturn : *11P,5Ep,6Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6pSublord of Sa is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3CaStarlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12 Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p Ketu : 8, Aspect by Sa(11P,5P,6)Starlord of Ke is Ve : 12p,2,9pSublord of Ke is Ve : 12,2,9Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa(11p,5p,6), Stl Ve (12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)

House Sub Lord1 Mercury2 Moon3 Mercury4 Mars5 Saturn6 Venus7 Saturn8 Rahu9 Mercury10 Sun11 Saturn12 Moon

Questions:1) Let us look at Ketu. It primarily signifies 3,4,5,8,9,11,12 in all 4 steps. Ke signifies 11,5,12,9 in 1st two steps and 8,11,5 in 4th Step considering only Sa aspect as strong. a) Regarding investment/speculation can we say that Ke signifies 12,11,5,9 in 1st 2 steps and Sublord is favorable as it signifies 11(fulfillment) & 8(unearned money) in 4th step. Now am considering only the +ve signification as given in 4Step Theory. b) Can we say that although Ke signifies 12,11,9 in 1st two steps, it gives bad result as it signifies 8(Loss) in the 4th Step. Here am ignoring 11. c) Can we say the result is mixed bag (loss & profit) as Sublord signifies 8 & 11 and it happens as per DBA? Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p

2) Let us look at Rahu. It primarily signifies 2,9,12 in 1st two steps and 12,9 in 3rd & 4th Steps.

a) Here can we say that native makes good money in investment as Ra signifies 12 & 2 but Sublord doesn't signify 2,6,11 and hence cannot make profits?But native entered into Stock investment during Me Dasa & Ra Bukti (16-6-2004 to 4-1-2007 [dd-mm-yyyy format]) and made a decent money. I'm not sure how that can be interpreted here?

b) Also native had to come back from abroad (US) to India during same period (Me-Ra-Ra on Sep 12th 2004). The dasa,bukti & antara does signify 12,9,2 but native had come back to his own country from abroad. Although 9 indicates long travel, there is no significator for denoting home country. Also DBA strongly signifies 12 yet native left foreign land.

Note: Earlier I had mentioned Ra being CSL of 8. I'm sorry I have forgetton that Ra becomes significator only when 8 is vacant and no planet is in Ra star. I'm sorry, I gave a wrong example on that occasion.

I have used JHora 7 for casting horoscope.

I have made an attempt on approach to 4 Step so that learned members can correct me, if my application of 4Step is wrong/needs improvement. Please feel free to comment on my application.

Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,K.Babu

, "tw853" <tw853 wrote:>> Dear K.Babu ji,> > If you could provide birth details, it can be a practical learning > exercise for all, otherwise it may be like a blind man's opinion.> > Regards,> > tw> > > > , "babukrcbe" babukrcbe@ wrote:> >> > Dear Tin Win Ji,> > > > Thanks for that summary, indeed it is very helpful. > > > > Can you please tell me if a planet is the Cuspal Sublord of house > 2 > > & 8 and no planets in its star and hence it strongly signifies 2 & > > 8. In this case, does it mean that native will have mixed results > > based on DBA? > > > > Similarly if a planet signifies 5,8,11 and if that planets dasa is > > running, how does it work as far as his wealth is concerned. Can > we > > say he will earn in speculation as 5 - indicates speculation, 8 - > > easy income, 11 - Fulfilment? Or is native going to loose money in > > speculation as 5 & 8 is indicated? Please help me in this > dichotomy.> > > > For example> > PLANET: Ketu --> 8, aspected by Sa(11P,5P,6)> > Its star lord Venus --> 12p,2,9p> > Its sublord Venus --> 12,2,9> > Its star lord of sublord Ketu --> 8p, aspected by Sa (11p,5p,6) > star > > of Venus (12p,2,9P)> > > > As per 4 step Ketu signifies 11,5,12,9 primarily in 1st & 2nd > steps. > > It indicates 8,11,5,12,9 in 3rd and 4th step. Regarding matter of > > wealth / career in ketu dasa, as per ketu we should not consider -> ve > > house and in that case it may look OK as ketu signifies 11,9. But > I > > just get into a dichotomy, in these cases where both +ve and -ve > > houses are indicated. Does it mean that the native will have mixed > > results?> > > > Also in the above case, if 2nd CSL and 8th CSL is Rahu and has no > > planets in its star and rahu itself is in 2. Does it mean rahu > gives > > wealth? Dichotomy here too?> > > > Your insight would be very helpful.> > > > Thanks in advance.> > > > Regards,> > K.Babu> > > > , "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > 1. SIMLICITY OF KP by K.S.K. (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996, > page > > 79)> > > (referring the Original KP (1966), Second Volume page 74, ie. > KP > > > Reader III, Old Edition page 28/ New Edition page 181-182) > > > > > > a) (Regarding one's finance and fortune) One should judge the > lord > > > of the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the sub > > is > > > the significator of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one can not improve > > his > > > bank position.> > > > > > b) If the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps are ruled by the > > > significators of 5 and 8; or 8 and 12; or 5 and 12, one will > lose > > > money in the periods of such significators through the sources > > > indicated by the houses occupied and owned by the significators.> > > > > > c) One gets money during the periods of the significators of > > > 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 in the subs of significators of 2,6,10 and 11.> > > > > > > > > 2. The Native- Poor and Rich by M.P. Shanmugam (Astrosecrets & > KP, > > > page 65)> > > (also in the KP House Grouping- Part 1 in KPE-Zine 2007 Oct, > > > loger.com) > > > > > > The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn > enormous > > > wealth, or a middle level or a low level income. If the 2nd > house > > > cuspal position is connected to:> > > > > > a) 5,8,12 houses, the native is not given any wealth;> > > > > > b) 5,8,12 houses along with houses 2,11 the native at birth will > > be > > > given a low level wealth;> > > > > > c) without any connection to 5,8,12 houses but signifying > 2,10,11 > > > houses the native at birth will be given a middle level wealth;> > > > > > d) no connection at all to 5,8,12 and connected to houses > > 2,6,10,111 > > > the native at birth is given the enormous wealth. > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw> > > > > > > > > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@> > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sujata,> > > > As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-> > lord > > > of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to > gain > > > monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can gain...?> > > > With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous > > New > > > Year !> > > > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:> > > > Dear Bhasker> > > > The result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then > there > > > will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be > > heavy > > > losses> > > > regards> > > > sujata> > > > > > > > If ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It > > > > --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>> > > > Speculations-Love affairs for Leo > nativity> > > > > > > > Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would> > > > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.> > > > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed. > > > > > > > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever > > > > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that> > > > the native would always loose in Share market speculations> > > > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to > > > > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha > > > > results. > > > > > > > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will > > > > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?> > > > Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of > > > > speculations and risk taking ?> > > > > > > > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed > > > > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify> > > > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these> > > > numbers as per KP ?> > > > > > > > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and > > > > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not> > > > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.> > > > > > > > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the> > > > answer to God.> > > > > > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here > to > > > know how. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.> > > >> > >> >>

Dear K. Babu ji,

Pl see my comments in Color "- - - - - - - ".

Regards,

tw

, "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe wrote:>> > Dear Tin Win Ji,> > Please find the details below> > Birth Particulars> > Date of Birth: 13-08-1976 (dd-mm-yyyy)> Time of Birth: 8:50AM IST> Place of Birth: Coimbatore, India> Gender: Male> > Four Step Significators:> > Planets who has no planets in its star : Moon,Mars,Jupiter,Rahu> > Planets in its own star : Saturn,Rahu> > Empty houses not occupied : 1,3,4,5,7,9,10> > Conjunction between planets: Sa aspects Ke as 10th aspect (within 3.2> deg orb)> Ma aspects Mo as 7th aspect (within 5 deg orb - not sure if this> is correct)> > Plants in Conjuction with Cusp : Moon with 7th Cusp, Jupiter with 9th> Cusp (within 3.2 deg orb)> > Planet aspecting Cusp : Jupiter aspecting 1,3,5 (within 3.2 deg orb)> > Planet Signification Legend:> + - No planet in the star of planet> * - Planet in its own star> P/p - Primary significator> Ca - Planet representing cusp by being close to cusp and aspecting other> cusps> Cl - Planet representing cusp by being cuspal sublord and no planet in> its star> > Sun : 11,12> Starlord of Sun is Me : 12P, 1p, 10p> Sublord of Sun is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> Starlord of Jup is Sun : 11P, 12> > Moon : +6P,11 - 7Ca> Starlord of Mo is Sa : 11p,5p,6> Sublord of Mo is Sa : *11P,5Ep,6> Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6> > Mars : +12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl> Starlord of Ma is Sun : 11p,12> Sublord of Ma is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12,2,9)> Starlord of Ra is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12p,2,9p)> > Mercury : 12,1,10> Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> Sublord of Me is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p, 12> > Jupiter : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12> Sublord of Ju is Me : 12,1,10> Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> > Venus : 12,2,9> Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa (+11P,5Ep6), Stl> Ve(12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)> Sublord of Ve is Me : 12,1,10> Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> > Saturn : *11P,5Ep,6> Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6p> Sublord of Sa is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12> > Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)> Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)> Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10> Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> > Ketu : 8, Aspect by Sa(11P,5P,6)> Starlord of Ke is Ve : 12p,2,9p> Sublord of Ke is Ve : 12,2,9> Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa(11p,5p,6), Stl Ve> (12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)> > House Sub Lord> 1 Mercury> 2 Moon> 3 Mercury> 4 Mars> 5 Saturn> 6 Venus> 7 Saturn> 8 Rahu> 9 Mercury> 10 Sun> 11 Saturn> 12 Moon> > > Questions:> 1) Let us look at Ketu. It primarily signifies 3,4,5,8,9,11,12 in all 4> steps. Ke signifies 11,5,12,9 in 1st two steps and 8,11,5 in 4th Step> considering only Sa aspect as strong.

Pl note a slight difference in 4 Step Significators for Ke by KPAstro 3.0 as given below. (Since Ke is not a primary significator in the 1st step Asp by Sa is not considered.)

Planet Ke:

Starlord of Ke is Ve: 12; 9

Sublord of Ke is Ve:

Starlord of Ve is Ke: 8; Sgl Ma(12, 3); Stl Ve(12, 9); Asp by Sa(11, 5)

> a) Regarding investment/speculation can we say that Ke signifies> 12,11,5,9 in 1st 2 steps and Sublord is favorable as it signifies> 11(fulfillment) & 8(unearned money) in 4th step. Now am considering only> the +ve signification as given in 4Step Theory.

Here the Sublord is not a decider for favorable or unfavorable and it's just a sigificator. 3rd and 4th steps are considered to be more important or stronger than 1st and 2nd steps.

Ke is a primary significators of 12,9,8,3,11,5.

> b) Can we say that although Ke signifies 12,11,9 in 1st two steps, it> gives bad result as it signifies 8(Loss) in the 4th Step. Here am> ignoring 11.> c) Can we say the result is mixed bag (loss & profit) as Sublord> signifies 8 & 11 and it happens as per DBA?

Ke Dasa seems to give mixed results, and in combination of favorable Bhukti-Antara it's supposed to give profit.

> > Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)> Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)> Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10> Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p

Pl note a slight difference in 4 Step Significators for Ra by KPAstro 3.0 as given below. (Since Ke is a primary significator in the 1st step, Sgl Ve(12,9) is considered.)

Planet Ra*: 2; Sgl Ve(12, 9)

Starlord of Ra is Ra*: 2; Sgl Ve(12, 9)

Sublord of Ra is Me:

Starlord of Me is Ve: 12; 9

> > 2) Let us look at Rahu. It primarily signifies 2,9,12 in 1st two steps> and 12,9 in 3rd & 4th Steps.> > a) Here can we say that native makes good money in investment as Ra> signifies 12 & 2 but Sublord doesn't signify 2,6,11 and hence cannot> make profits?

Here the Sublord is not a decider for favorable or unfavorable and it's just a sigificator. 3rd and 4th steps are considered to be more important or stronger than 1st and 2nd steps.

> But native entered into Stock investment during Me Dasa & Ra Bukti> (16-6-2004 to 4-1-2007 [dd-mm-yyyy format]) and made a decent money. I'm> not sure how that can be interpreted here?>

Me as a primary significator of 1,5,11 houses and Ra as a primary significator of 2 houses may be the reasons, even though not so clear cut. (Here the 1st house, though 12th to the 2nd, is not held as a negative house for 2nd, but considered as a primary house to get money as it represents the native and his efforts etc. In 1,2,5,11 combination, 5 may indicate speculation.)

> b) Also native had to come back from abroad (US) to India during same> period (Me-Ra-Ra on Sep 12th 2004). The dasa,bukti & antara does signify> 12,9,2 but native had come back to his own country from abroad. Although> 9 indicates long travel, there is no significator for denoting home> country. Also DBA strongly signifies 12 yet native left foreign land.

Me is a primary significator of 3,9,11 in 3rd and 4 th steps and Ra is a primary significator of 9 in 1st, 2nd and 4th steps.

The rationale in KP Reader IV, p 207 is as follows:3= leaving the place where one stays either temporarily orpermanently9= making a long journey11= reunion with kith and kin

(There is also a primary signification of 2= family, 4= home/mother land)

Pl note 12th sublord Mo also strongly signifies 11=reunion, not 12 =foreign as follows.

Planet Mo+: 6; Asp 1; Cnj 7

Starlord of Mo is Sa*: 11; 5

Sublord of Mo is Sa*: 11; 5

Starlord of Sa is Sa*: 11; 5

> > Note: Earlier I had mentioned Ra being CSL of 8. I'm sorry I have> forgetton that Ra becomes significator only when 8 is vacant and no> planet is in Ra star. I'm sorry, I gave a wrong example on that> occasion.> > I have used JHora 7 for casting horoscope.> > I have made an attempt on approach to 4 Step so that learned members can> correct me, if my application of 4Step is wrong/needs improvement.> Please feel free to comment on my application.> > Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.> > Thanks & Regards,> K.Babu> > > > > > , "tw853" tw853@ wrote:> >> > Dear K.Babu ji,> >> > If you could provide birth details, it can be a practical learning> > exercise for all, otherwise it may be like a blind man's opinion.> >> > Regards,> >> > tw> >> >> >> > , "babukrcbe" babukrcbe@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tin Win Ji,> > >> > > Thanks for that summary, indeed it is very helpful.> > >> > > Can you please tell me if a planet is the Cuspal Sublord of house> > 2> > > & 8 and no planets in its star and hence it strongly signifies 2 & > > > 8. In this case, does it mean that native will have mixed results> > > based on DBA?> > >> > > Similarly if a planet signifies 5,8,11 and if that planets dasa is> > > running, how does it work as far as his wealth is concerned. Can> > we> > > say he will earn in speculation as 5 - indicates speculation, 8 -> > > easy income, 11 - Fulfilment? Or is native going to loose money in> > > speculation as 5 & 8 is indicated? Please help me in this> > dichotomy.> > >> > > For example> > > PLANET: Ketu --> 8, aspected by Sa(11P,5P,6)> > > Its star lord Venus --> 12p,2,9p> > > Its sublord Venus --> 12,2,9> > > Its star lord of sublord Ketu --> 8p, aspected by Sa (11p,5p,6)> > star> > > of Venus (12p,2,9P)> > >> > > As per 4 step Ketu signifies 11,5,12,9 primarily in 1st & 2nd> > steps.> > > It indicates 8,11,5,12,9 in 3rd and 4th step. Regarding matter of> > > wealth / career in ketu dasa, as per ketu we should not consider -> > ve> > > house and in that case it may look OK as ketu signifies 11,9. But> > I> > > just get into a dichotomy, in these cases where both +ve and -ve> > > houses are indicated. Does it mean that the native will have mixed> > > results?> > >> > > Also in the above case, if 2nd CSL and 8th CSL is Rahu and has no> > > planets in its star and rahu itself is in 2. Does it mean rahu> > gives> > > wealth? Dichotomy here too?> > >> > > Your insight would be very helpful.> > >> > > Thanks in advance.> > >> > > Regards,> > > K.Babu> > >> > > , "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. SIMLICITY OF KP by K.S.K. (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996,> > page> > > 79)> > > > (referring the Original KP (1966), Second Volume page 74, ie.> > KP> > > > Reader III, Old Edition page 28/ New Edition page 181-182)> > > >> > > > a) (Regarding one's finance and fortune) One should judge the> > lord> > > > of the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the sub> > > is> > > > the significator of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one can not improve> > > his> > > > bank position.> > > >> > > > b) If the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps are ruled by the> > > > significators of 5 and 8; or 8 and 12; or 5 and 12, one will> > lose> > > > money in the periods of such significators through the sources> > > > indicated by the houses occupied and owned by the significators.> > > >> > > > c) One gets money during the periods of the significators of> > > > 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 in the subs of significators of 2,6,10 and 11.> > > >> > > >> > > > 2. The Native- Poor and Rich by M.P. Shanmugam (Astrosecrets & > > KP,> > > > page 65)> > > > (also in the KP House Grouping- Part 1 in KPE-Zine 2007 Oct,> > > > loger.com)> > > >> > > > The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn> > enormous> > > > wealth, or a middle level or a low level income. If the 2nd> > house> > > > cuspal position is connected to:> > > >> > > > a) 5,8,12 houses, the native is not given any wealth;> > > >> > > > b) 5,8,12 houses along with houses 2,11 the native at birth will> > > be> > > > given a low level wealth;> > > >> > > > c) without any connection to 5,8,12 houses but signifying> > 2,10,11> > > > houses the native at birth will be given a middle level wealth;> > > >> > > > d) no connection at all to 5,8,12 and connected to houses> > > 2,6,10,111> > > > the native at birth is given the enormous wealth.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw> > > >> > > >> > > > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sujata,> > > > > As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-> > > lord> > > > of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to> > gain> > > > monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can gain...?> > > > > With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous> > > New> > > > Year !> > > > > L.Y.Rao.> > > > >> > > > > sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:> > > > > Dear Bhasker> > > > > The result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then> > there> > > > will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be> > > heavy> > > > losses> > > > > regards> > > > > sujata> > > > >> > > > > If ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It> > > > > --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>> > > > > Speculations-Love affairs for Leo> > nativity> > > > > > > > > > Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > >> > > > > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would> > > > > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.> > > > > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.> > > > >> > > > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever> > > > > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that> > > > > the native would always loose in Share market speculations> > > > > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to> > > > > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha> > > > > results.> > > > >> > > > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will> > > > > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?> > > > > Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of> > > > > speculations and risk taking ?> > > > >> > > > > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed> > > > > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify> > > > > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these> > > > > numbers as per KP ?> > > > >> > > > > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and> > > > > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not> > > > > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.> > > > >> > > > > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the> > > > > answer to God.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here> > to> > > > know how.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Tin Win Ji,

Thanks for your answer and you have pointed out my incorrect understanding of aspects on Ket. Earlier, I understood that the aspecting planet has to be the primary significator in order to influence the aspected planet, which is incorrect. Now, I stand corrected.Thanks a million.

Please clarify the following

I have summarized the primary significators of planets in all 4 steps per planet

Sun 1,3,4,7,8,9,10,11,12Moon 1,5,6,7,11Mars 2,3,4,9,11,12Jupiter 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12Venus 3,4,5,8,9,11,12 9,12Saturn 1,3,4,5,7,8,9,11Rahu 2,9,12Ketu 3,4,5,8,9,11,12Mercury 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12

During period, Mercury-Jupiter-Saturn (01-05-2007 to 12-09-2007 [dd-mm-yyyy]) that signifies1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 1,3,4,5,7,8,9,11 respectively

1) Puchasing a land 4,11,12 should be signified and saturn should be a significator too [Ref KP Ezine Oct house grouping].D -> 4,11,12 B -> 4,11,12 A -> 4,11,12During this period native tried a lot to purchase a land but vain. Can we attribute this to "Transit did not agree?". I had a quick glance at transit during that period Me ->STL Ve,Su,Mo Ju->SUB Ra,Ju,Sa,Me Sa->SUB Ra. Almost transit has all the houses signified yet event did not happen. This kind of thing happen when there are so many significators for house / a planet signifying many houses. Please suggest me how to approach such charts.

Note: Native has no problem with money but did not get a land upto his satisfaction.

Now native is currently running Me-Ju-Ke (DBA)Mercury-Jupiter-Ketu (06-01-2008 to 22-02-2008 [dd-mm-yyyy]) signfies 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 3,4,5,8,9,11,12 respectively.

2) Speculation : DBA indicates 1,5,11 for profit chain and it indicates 8,12,9(8th to 2nd) for loss chain. We got a dichotomy, how do we approach this?

3) Native is still trying to buy a land. Let us see what happens and keep you all posted.

4) As there are too many houses signified by a planet and thier conjoining period may promise many events but not all are happening. How do we approach such charts?

I get stuck when I come across such cases. Your insight in this regard would immensely help me. Thanks for spending your valuable time in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,K.Babu

, "tw853" <tw853 wrote:>> > Dear K. Babu ji,> > Pl see my comments in Color "- - - - - - - ".> > Regards,> > tw> > > , "babukrcbe" babukrcbe@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Tin Win Ji,> >> > Please find the details below> >> > Birth Particulars> >> > Date of Birth: 13-08-1976 (dd-mm-yyyy)> > Time of Birth: 8:50AM IST> > Place of Birth: Coimbatore, India> > Gender: Male> >> > Four Step Significators:> >> > Planets who has no planets in its star : Moon,Mars,Jupiter,Rahu> >> > Planets in its own star : Saturn,Rahu> >> > Empty houses not occupied : 1,3,4,5,7,9,10> >> > Conjunction between planets: Sa aspects Ke as 10th aspect (within 3.2> > deg orb)> > Ma aspects Mo as 7th aspect (within 5 deg orb - not sure if this> > is correct)> >> > Plants in Conjuction with Cusp : Moon with 7th Cusp, Jupiter with 9th> > Cusp (within 3.2 deg orb)> >> > Planet aspecting Cusp : Jupiter aspecting 1,3,5 (within 3.2 deg orb)> >> > Planet Signification Legend:> > + - No planet in the star of planet> > * - Planet in its own star> > P/p - Primary significator> > Ca - Planet representing cusp by being close to cusp and aspecting> other> > cusps> > Cl - Planet representing cusp by being cuspal sublord and no planet in> > its star> >> > Sun : 11,12> > Starlord of Sun is Me : 12P, 1p, 10p> > Sublord of Sun is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> > Starlord of Jup is Sun : 11P, 12> >> > Moon : +6P,11 - 7Ca> > Starlord of Mo is Sa : 11p,5p,6> > Sublord of Mo is Sa : *11P,5Ep,6> > Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6> >> > Mars : +12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl> > Starlord of Ma is Sun : 11p,12> > Sublord of Ma is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12,2,9)> > Starlord of Ra is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12p,2,9p)> >> > Mercury : 12,1,10> > Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> > Sublord of Me is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> > Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p, 12> >> > Jupiter : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> > Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12> > Sublord of Ju is Me : 12,1,10> > Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> >> > Venus : 12,2,9> > Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa (+11P,5Ep6), Stl> > Ve(12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)> > Sublord of Ve is Me : 12,1,10> > Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> >> > Saturn : *11P,5Ep,6> > Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6p> > Sublord of Sa is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca> > Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12> >> > Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)> > Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10> > Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> >> > Ketu : 8, Aspect by Sa(11P,5P,6)> > Starlord of Ke is Ve : 12p,2,9p> > Sublord of Ke is Ve : 12,2,9> > Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa(11p,5p,6), Stl Ve> > (12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)> >> > House Sub Lord> > 1 Mercury> > 2 Moon> > 3 Mercury> > 4 Mars> > 5 Saturn> > 6 Venus> > 7 Saturn> > 8 Rahu> > 9 Mercury> > 10 Sun> > 11 Saturn> > 12 Moon> >> >> > Questions:> > 1) Let us look at Ketu. It primarily signifies 3,4,5,8,9,11,12 in all> 4> > steps. Ke signifies 11,5,12,9 in 1st two steps and 8,11,5 in 4th Step> > considering only Sa aspect as strong.> > Pl note a slight difference in 4 Step Significators for Ke by KPAstro> 3.0 as given below. (Since Ke is not a primary significator in the 1st> step Asp by Sa is not considered.)> > Planet Ke:> > Starlord of Ke is Ve: 12; 9> > Sublord of Ke is Ve:> > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 8; Sgl Ma(12, 3); Stl Ve(12, 9); Asp by Sa(11, 5)> > > > a) Regarding investment/speculation can we say that Ke signifies> > 12,11,5,9 in 1st 2 steps and Sublord is favorable as it signifies> > 11(fulfillment) & 8(unearned money) in 4th step. Now am considering> only> > the +ve signification as given in 4Step Theory.> > Here the Sublord is not a decider for favorable or unfavorable and it's> just a sigificator. 3rd and 4th steps are considered to be more> important or stronger than 1st and 2nd steps.> > Ke is a primary significators of 12,9,8,3,11,5.> > > b) Can we say that although Ke signifies 12,11,9 in 1st two steps, it> > gives bad result as it signifies 8(Loss) in the 4th Step. Here am> > ignoring 11.> > c) Can we say the result is mixed bag (loss & profit) as Sublord> > signifies 8 & 11 and it happens as per DBA?> > Ke Dasa seems to give mixed results, and in combination of favorable> Bhukti-Antara it's supposed to give profit.> > >> > Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)> > Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10> > Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p> > > Pl note a slight difference in 4 Step Significators for Ra by KPAstro> 3.0 as given below. (Since Ke is a primary significator in the 1st step,> Sgl Ve(12,9) is considered.)> > Planet Ra*: 2; Sgl Ve(12, 9)> > Starlord of Ra is Ra*: 2; Sgl Ve(12, 9)> > Sublord of Ra is Me:> > Starlord of Me is Ve: 12; 9> > > >> > 2) Let us look at Rahu. It primarily signifies 2,9,12 in 1st two steps> > and 12,9 in 3rd & 4th Steps.> >> > a) Here can we say that native makes good money in investment as Ra> > signifies 12 & 2 but Sublord doesn't signify 2,6,11 and hence cannot> > make profits?> > > Here the Sublord is not a decider for favorable or unfavorable and it's> just a sigificator. 3rd and 4th steps are considered to be more> important or stronger than 1st and 2nd steps.> > > > But native entered into Stock investment during Me Dasa & Ra Bukti> > (16-6-2004 to 4-1-2007 [dd-mm-yyyy format]) and made a decent money.> I'm> > not sure how that can be interpreted here?> >> > Me as a primary significator of 1,5,11 houses and Ra as a primary> significator of 2 houses may be the reasons, even though not so clear> cut. (Here the 1st house, though 12th to the 2nd, is not held as a> negative house for 2nd, but considered as a primary house to get money> as it represents the native and his efforts etc. In 1,2,5,11> combination, 5 may indicate speculation.)> > > > b) Also native had to come back from abroad (US) to India during same> > period (Me-Ra-Ra on Sep 12th 2004). The dasa,bukti & antara does> signify> > 12,9,2 but native had come back to his own country from abroad.> Although> > 9 indicates long travel, there is no significator for denoting home> > country. Also DBA strongly signifies 12 yet native left foreign land.> > Me is a primary significator of 3,9,11 in 3rd and 4 th steps and Ra is a> primary significator of 9 in 1st, 2nd and 4th steps.> > The rationale in KP Reader IV, p 207 is as follows:> > 3= leaving the place where one stays either temporarily or> permanently> 9= making a long journey> 11= reunion with kith and kin> > (There is also a primary signification of 2= family, 4= home/mother> land)> > Pl note 12th sublord Mo also strongly signifies 11=reunion, not 12> =foreign as follows.> > Planet Mo+: 6; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > Starlord of Mo is Sa*: 11; 5> > Sublord of Mo is Sa*: 11; 5> > Starlord of Sa is Sa*: 11; 5> > > >> > Note: Earlier I had mentioned Ra being CSL of 8. I'm sorry I have> > forgetton that Ra becomes significator only when 8 is vacant and no> > planet is in Ra star. I'm sorry, I gave a wrong example on that> > occasion.> >> > I have used JHora 7 for casting horoscope.> >> > I have made an attempt on approach to 4 Step so that learned members> can> > correct me, if my application of 4Step is wrong/needs improvement.> > Please feel free to comment on my application.> >> > Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> > K.Babu> >> >> >> >> >> > , "tw853" tw853@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear K.Babu ji,> > >> > > If you could provide birth details, it can be a practical learning> > > exercise for all, otherwise it may be like a blind man's opinion.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > tw> > >> > >> > >> > > , "babukrcbe" babukrcbe@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Tin Win Ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for that summary, indeed it is very helpful.> > > >> > > > Can you please tell me if a planet is the Cuspal Sublord of house> > > 2> > > > & 8 and no planets in its star and hence it strongly signifies 2 & > > > > 8. In this case, does it mean that native will have mixed results> > > > based on DBA?> > > >> > > > Similarly if a planet signifies 5,8,11 and if that planets dasa is> > > > running, how does it work as far as his wealth is concerned. Can> > > we> > > > say he will earn in speculation as 5 - indicates speculation, 8 -> > > > easy income, 11 - Fulfilment? Or is native going to loose money in> > > > speculation as 5 & 8 is indicated? Please help me in this> > > dichotomy.> > > >> > > > For example> > > > PLANET: Ketu --> 8, aspected by Sa(11P,5P,6)> > > > Its star lord Venus --> 12p,2,9p> > > > Its sublord Venus --> 12,2,9> > > > Its star lord of sublord Ketu --> 8p, aspected by Sa (11p,5p,6)> > > star> > > > of Venus (12p,2,9P)> > > >> > > > As per 4 step Ketu signifies 11,5,12,9 primarily in 1st & 2nd> > > steps.> > > > It indicates 8,11,5,12,9 in 3rd and 4th step. Regarding matter of> > > > wealth / career in ketu dasa, as per ketu we should not consider -> > > ve> > > > house and in that case it may look OK as ketu signifies 11,9. But> > > I> > > > just get into a dichotomy, in these cases where both +ve and -ve> > > > houses are indicated. Does it mean that the native will have mixed> > > > results?> > > >> > > > Also in the above case, if 2nd CSL and 8th CSL is Rahu and has no> > > > planets in its star and rahu itself is in 2. Does it mean rahu> > > gives> > > > wealth? Dichotomy here too?> > > >> > > > Your insight would be very helpful.> > > >> > > > Thanks in advance.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > K.Babu> > > >> > > > , "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > >> > > > > 1. SIMLICITY OF KP by K.S.K. (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996,> > > page> > > > 79)> > > > > (referring the Original KP (1966), Second Volume page 74, ie.> > > KP> > > > > Reader III, Old Edition page 28/ New Edition page 181-182)> > > > >> > > > > a) (Regarding one's finance and fortune) One should judge the> > > lord> > > > > of the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the sub> > > > is> > > > > the significator of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one can not improve> > > > his> > > > > bank position.> > > > >> > > > > b) If the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps are ruled by the> > > > > significators of 5 and 8; or 8 and 12; or 5 and 12, one will> > > lose> > > > > money in the periods of such significators through the sources> > > > > indicated by the houses occupied and owned by the significators.> > > > >> > > > > c) One gets money during the periods of the significators of> > > > > 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 in the subs of significators of 2,6,10 and 11.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2. The Native- Poor and Rich by M.P. Shanmugam (Astrosecrets & > > > KP,> > > > > page 65)> > > > > (also in the KP House Grouping- Part 1 in KPE-Zine 2007 Oct,> > > > > loger.com)> > > > >> > > > > The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn> > > enormous> > > > > wealth, or a middle level or a low level income. If the 2nd> > > house> > > > > cuspal position is connected to:> > > > >> > > > > a) 5,8,12 houses, the native is not given any wealth;> > > > >> > > > > b) 5,8,12 houses along with houses 2,11 the native at birth will> > > > be> > > > > given a low level wealth;> > > > >> > > > > c) without any connection to 5,8,12 houses but signifying> > > 2,10,11> > > > > houses the native at birth will be given a middle level wealth;> > > > >> > > > > d) no connection at all to 5,8,12 and connected to houses> > > > 2,6,10,111> > > > > the native at birth is given the enormous wealth.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > tw> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sujata,> > > > > > As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-> > > > lord> > > > > of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to> > > gain> > > > > monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can> gain...?> > > > > > With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous> > > > New> > > > > Year !> > > > > > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > >> > > > > > sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Bhasker> > > > > > The result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then> > > there> > > > > will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will be> > > > heavy> > > > > losses> > > > > > regards> > > > > > sujata> > > > > >> > > > > > If ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It> > > > > > --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>> > > > > > Speculations-Love affairs for Leo> > > nativity> > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > >> > > > > > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would> > > > > > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.> > > > > > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.> > > > > >> > > > > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever> > > > > > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that> > > > > > the native would always loose in Share market speculations> > > > > > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to> > > > > > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha> > > > > > results.> > > > > >> > > > > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will> > > > > > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?> > > > > > Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of> > > > > > speculations and risk taking ?> > > > > >> > > > > > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed> > > > > > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify> > > > > > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these> > > > > > numbers as per KP ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and> > > > > > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not> > > > > > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.> > > > > >> > > > > > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the> > > > > > answer to God.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here> > > to> > > > > know how.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Babu ji,

1. It's true that the native has no problem with money because he was

born to be a rich man: a) as per Shri Shanmugum's wealth rule, 2nd

cuspal sublord Moon signifies 2,6,11 along with 5,12 (perhaps with

speculative and spend free spirit); b) as per Rasi chart 1= having aim

and his effort to achieve the aim, 2= wealth, income, 5= having

intelligence in making effort to achieve the aim, 11= fullfiment of

desire, gain of money, wealth and 9= fortune to achieve the aim are

connected.

2. To get a land upto his satisfaction may be jsut a problem of timing

for a really strong signification of 11th house. Madame Lalu with even

4th sublord Rahu has unexpectedly bought the house recently.

3. As mentioned in the study note on 4 Step, it's the problem with the

charts with a lot or a few of primary significators. It's absolutely

natural that one gets stuck when he or she comes across such cases.

Madame Sujata Das is saying that the 3rd and 4th steps are more

important.

4. If Dasa lord is a primary significator of simmultaneously gaining

and loosing houses, it's logical to take the opportunity in favorable

Bhukti/Atara preferably by 3rd and 4th step, and to avoid the

unfavorable Bhukti/Antara taking into consideration of trasit.

Good luck!

tw

, " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe wrote:

>

>

> Dear Tin Win Ji,

>

> Thanks for your answer and you have pointed out my incorrect

> understanding of aspects on Ket. Earlier, I understood that the

> aspecting planet has to be the primary significator in order to

> influence the aspected planet, which is incorrect. Now, I stand

> corrected.

> Thanks a million.

>

> Please clarify the following

>

> I have summarized the primary significators of planets in all 4 steps

> per planet

>

> Sun 1,3,4,7,8,9,10,11,12

> Moon 1,5,6,7,11

> Mars 2,3,4,9,11,12

> Jupiter 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12

> Venus 3,4,5,8,9,11,12 9,12

> Saturn 1,3,4,5,7,8,9,11

> Rahu 2,9,12

> Ketu 3,4,5,8,9,11,12

> Mercury 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12

>

> During period, Mercury-Jupiter-Saturn (01-05-2007 to 12-09-2007

> [dd-mm-yyyy]) that signifies

> 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 1,3,4,5,7,8,9,11

respectively

>

> 1) Puchasing a land 4,11,12 should be signified and saturn should be a

> significator too [Ref KP Ezine Oct house grouping].

> D -> 4,11,12 B -> 4,11,12 A -> 4,11,12

> During this period native tried a lot to purchase a land but vain. Can

> we attribute this to " Transit did not agree? " . I had a quick glance at

> transit during that period Me ->STL Ve,Su,Mo Ju->SUB Ra,Ju,Sa,Me

> Sa->SUB Ra. Almost transit has all the houses signified yet event did

> not happen. This kind of thing happen when there are so many

> significators for house / a planet signifying many houses. Please

> suggest me how to approach such charts.

>

> Note: Native has no problem with money but did not get a land upto his

> satisfaction.

>

> Now native is currently running Me-Ju-Ke (DBA)

> Mercury-Jupiter-Ketu (06-01-2008 to 22-02-2008 [dd-mm-yyyy]) signfies

> 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12 -> 3,4,5,8,9,11,12

respectively.

>

> 2) Speculation : DBA indicates 1,5,11 for profit chain and it

indicates

> 8,12,9(8th to 2nd) for loss chain. We got a dichotomy, how do we

> approach this?

>

> 3) Native is still trying to buy a land. Let us see what happens and

> keep you all posted.

>

> 4) As there are too many houses signified by a planet and thier

> conjoining period may promise many events but not all are happening.

How

> do we approach such charts?

>

> I get stuck when I come across such cases. Your insight in this regard

> would immensely help me. Thanks for spending your valuable time in

this

> regard.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> K.Babu

, " tw853 " tw853@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear K. Babu ji,

> >

> > Pl see my comments in Color " - - - - - - - " .

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> > , " babukrcbe " babukrcbe@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Tin Win Ji,

> > >

> > > Please find the details below

> > >

> > > Birth Particulars

> > >

> > > Date of Birth: 13-08-1976 (dd-mm-yyyy)

> > > Time of Birth: 8:50AM IST

> > > Place of Birth: Coimbatore, India

> > > Gender: Male

> > >

> > > Four Step Significators:

> > >

> > > Planets who has no planets in its star : Moon,Mars,Jupiter,Rahu

> > >

> > > Planets in its own star : Saturn,Rahu

> > >

> > > Empty houses not occupied : 1,3,4,5,7,9,10

> > >

> > > Conjunction between planets: Sa aspects Ke as 10th aspect (within

> 3.2

> > > deg orb)

> > > Ma aspects Mo as 7th aspect (within 5 deg orb - not sure if this

> > > is correct)

> > >

> > > Plants in Conjuction with Cusp : Moon with 7th Cusp, Jupiter with

> 9th

> > > Cusp (within 3.2 deg orb)

> > >

> > > Planet aspecting Cusp : Jupiter aspecting 1,3,5 (within 3.2 deg

orb)

> > >

> > > Planet Signification Legend:

> > > + - No planet in the star of planet

> > > * - Planet in its own star

> > > P/p - Primary significator

> > > Ca - Planet representing cusp by being close to cusp and aspecting

> > other

> > > cusps

> > > Cl - Planet representing cusp by being cuspal sublord and no

planet

> in

> > > its star

> > >

> > > Sun : 11,12

> > > Starlord of Sun is Me : 12P, 1p, 10p

> > > Sublord of Sun is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca

> > > Starlord of Jup is Sun : 11P, 12

> > >

> > > Moon : +6P,11 - 7Ca

> > > Starlord of Mo is Sa : 11p,5p,6

> > > Sublord of Mo is Sa : *11P,5Ep,6

> > > Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6

> > >

> > > Mars : +12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl

> > > Starlord of Ma is Sun : 11p,12

> > > Sublord of Ma is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12,2,9)

> > > Starlord of Ra is Ra : *2P - Sgl Ven(12p,2,9p)

> > >

> > > Mercury : 12,1,10

> > > Starlord of Me is Ve : 12p,2,9p

> > > Sublord of Me is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca

> > > Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p, 12

> > >

> > > Jupiter : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca

> > > Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12

> > > Sublord of Ju is Me : 12,1,10

> > >

> > > Venus : 12,2,9

> > > Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa (+11P,5Ep6), Stl

> > > Ve(12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)

> > > Sublord of Ve is Me : 12,1,10

> > >

> > > Saturn : *11P,5Ep,6

> > > Starlord of Sa is Sa : 11P, 5p,6p

> > > Sublord of Sa is Ju : +8P,4Ep,7Ep - 9Ca,1Ca,3Ca

> > > Starlord of Ju is Sun : 11p,12

> > >

> > > Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)

> > > Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)

> > > Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10

> > >

> > > Ketu : 8, Aspect by Sa(11P,5P,6)

> > > Starlord of Ke is Ve : 12p,2,9p

> > > Sublord of Ke is Ve : 12,2,9

> > > Starlord of Ve is Ke : 8p, Aspect by Sa(11p,5p,6), Stl Ve

> > > (12p,2,9P), Sgl Ma(+12P,3Ep,8 - 4Cl)

> > >

> > > House Sub Lord

> > > 1 Mercury

> > > 2 Moon

> > > 3 Mercury

> > > 4 Mars

> > > 5 Saturn

> > > 6 Venus

> > > 7 Saturn

> > > 8 Rahu

> > > 9 Mercury

> > > 10 Sun

> > > 11 Saturn

> > > 12 Moon

> > >

> > >

> > > Questions:

> > > 1) Let us look at Ketu. It primarily signifies 3,4,5,8,9,11,12 in

> all

> > 4

> > > steps. Ke signifies 11,5,12,9 in 1st two steps and 8,11,5 in 4th

> Step

> > > considering only Sa aspect as strong.

> >

> > Pl note a slight difference in 4 Step Significators for Ke by

KPAstro

> > 3.0 as given below. (Since Ke is not a primary significator in the

1st

> > step Asp by Sa is not considered.)

> >

> > Planet Ke:

> >

> > Starlord of Ke is Ve: 12; 9

> >

> > Sublord of Ke is Ve:

> >

> > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 8; Sgl Ma(12, 3); Stl Ve(12, 9); Asp by Sa(11,

> 5)

> >

> >

> > > a) Regarding investment/speculation can we say that Ke signifies

> > > 12,11,5,9 in 1st 2 steps and Sublord is favorable as it signifies

> > > 11(fulfillment) & 8(unearned money) in 4th step. Now am

considering

> > only

> > > the +ve signification as given in 4Step Theory.

> >

> > Here the Sublord is not a decider for favorable or unfavorable and

> it's

> > just a sigificator. 3rd and 4th steps are considered to be more

> > important or stronger than 1st and 2nd steps.

> >

> > Ke is a primary significators of 12,9,8,3,11,5.

> >

> > > b) Can we say that although Ke signifies 12,11,9 in 1st two steps,

> it

> > > gives bad result as it signifies 8(Loss) in the 4th Step. Here am

> > > ignoring 11.

> > > c) Can we say the result is mixed bag (loss & profit) as Sublord

> > > signifies 8 & 11 and it happens as per DBA?

> >

> > Ke Dasa seems to give mixed results, and in combination of favorable

> > Bhukti-Antara it's supposed to give profit.

> >

> > >

> > > Rahu : *2P - Sgl Ve(12,9,2)

> > > Starlord of Ra is Ra : 2p - Sgl Ve(12p,2,9p)

> > > Sublord of Ra is Me : 12,1,10

> >

> >

> > Pl note a slight difference in 4 Step Significators for Ra by

KPAstro

> > 3.0 as given below. (Since Ke is a primary significator in the 1st

> step,

> > Sgl Ve(12,9) is considered.)

> >

> > Planet Ra*: 2; Sgl Ve(12, 9)

> >

> > Starlord of Ra is Ra*: 2; Sgl Ve(12, 9)

> >

> > Sublord of Ra is Me:

> >

> > Starlord of Me is Ve: 12; 9

> >

> >

> > >

> > > 2) Let us look at Rahu. It primarily signifies 2,9,12 in 1st two

> steps

> > > and 12,9 in 3rd & 4th Steps.

> > >

> > > a) Here can we say that native makes good money in investment as

Ra

> > > signifies 12 & 2 but Sublord doesn't signify 2,6,11 and hence

cannot

> > > make profits?

> >

> >

> > Here the Sublord is not a decider for favorable or unfavorable and

> it's

> > just a sigificator. 3rd and 4th steps are considered to be more

> > important or stronger than 1st and 2nd steps.

> >

> >

> > > But native entered into Stock investment during Me Dasa & Ra Bukti

> > > (16-6-2004 to 4-1-2007 [dd-mm-yyyy format]) and made a decent

money.

> > I'm

> > > not sure how that can be interpreted here?

> > >

> >

> > Me as a primary significator of 1,5,11 houses and Ra as a primary

> > significator of 2 houses may be the reasons, even though not so

clear

> > cut. (Here the 1st house, though 12th to the 2nd, is not held as a

> > negative house for 2nd, but considered as a primary house to get

money

> > as it represents the native and his efforts etc. In 1,2,5,11

> > combination, 5 may indicate speculation.)

> >

> >

> > > b) Also native had to come back from abroad (US) to India during

> same

> > > period (Me-Ra-Ra on Sep 12th 2004). The dasa,bukti & antara does

> > signify

> > > 12,9,2 but native had come back to his own country from abroad.

> > Although

> > > 9 indicates long travel, there is no significator for denoting

home

> > > country. Also DBA strongly signifies 12 yet native left foreign

> land.

> >

> > Me is a primary significator of 3,9,11 in 3rd and 4 th steps and Ra

is

> a

> > primary significator of 9 in 1st, 2nd and 4th steps.

> >

> > The rationale in KP Reader IV, p 207 is as follows:

> >

> > 3= leaving the place where one stays either temporarily or

> > permanently

> > 9= making a long journey

> > 11= reunion with kith and kin

> >

> > (There is also a primary signification of 2= family, 4= home/mother

> > land)

> >

> > Pl note 12th sublord Mo also strongly signifies 11=reunion, not 12

> > =foreign as follows.

> >

> > Planet Mo+: 6; Asp 1; Cnj 7

> >

> > Starlord of Mo is Sa*: 11; 5

> >

> > Sublord of Mo is Sa*: 11; 5

> >

> > Starlord of Sa is Sa*: 11; 5

> >

> >

> > >

> > > Note: Earlier I had mentioned Ra being CSL of 8. I'm sorry I have

> > > forgetton that Ra becomes significator only when 8 is vacant and

no

> > > planet is in Ra star. I'm sorry, I gave a wrong example on that

> > > occasion.

> > >

> > > I have used JHora 7 for casting horoscope.

> > >

> > > I have made an attempt on approach to 4 Step so that learned

members

> > can

> > > correct me, if my application of 4Step is wrong/needs improvement.

> > > Please feel free to comment on my application.

> > >

> > > Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > K.Babu

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " tw853 " tw853@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear K.Babu ji,

> > > >

> > > > If you could provide birth details, it can be a practical

learning

> > > > exercise for all, otherwise it may be like a blind man's

opinion.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " babukrcbe " babukrcbe@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Tin Win Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for that summary, indeed it is very helpful.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can you please tell me if a planet is the Cuspal Sublord of

> house

> > > > 2

> > > > > & 8 and no planets in its star and hence it strongly signifies

> &

> > > > > 8. In this case, does it mean that native will have mixed

> results

> > > > > based on DBA?

> > > > >

> > > > > Similarly if a planet signifies 5,8,11 and if that planets

dasa

> is

> > > > > running, how does it work as far as his wealth is concerned.

Can

> > > > we

> > > > > say he will earn in speculation as 5 - indicates speculation,

> -

> > > > > easy income, 11 - Fulfilment? Or is native going to loose

money

> in

> > > > > speculation as 5 & 8 is indicated? Please help me in this

> > > > dichotomy.

> > > > >

> > > > > For example

> > > > > PLANET: Ketu --> 8, aspected by Sa(11P,5P,6)

> > > > > Its star lord Venus --> 12p,2,9p

> > > > > Its sublord Venus --> 12,2,9

> > > > > Its star lord of sublord Ketu --> 8p, aspected by Sa

(11p,5p,6)

> > > > star

> > > > > of Venus (12p,2,9P)

> > > > >

> > > > > As per 4 step Ketu signifies 11,5,12,9 primarily in 1st & 2nd

> > > > steps.

> > > > > It indicates 8,11,5,12,9 in 3rd and 4th step. Regarding matter

> of

> > > > > wealth / career in ketu dasa, as per ketu we should not

consider

> -

> > > > ve

> > > > > house and in that case it may look OK as ketu signifies 11,9.

> But

> > > > I

> > > > > just get into a dichotomy, in these cases where both +ve and

-ve

> > > > > houses are indicated. Does it mean that the native will have

> mixed

> > > > > results?

> > > > >

> > > > > Also in the above case, if 2nd CSL and 8th CSL is Rahu and has

> no

> > > > > planets in its star and rahu itself is in 2. Does it mean rahu

> > > > gives

> > > > > wealth? Dichotomy here too?

> > > > >

> > > > > Your insight would be very helpful.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks in advance.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > K.Babu

> > > > >

> > > > > , " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. SIMLICITY OF KP by K.S.K. (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996,

> > > > page

> > > > > 79)

> > > > > > (referring the Original KP (1966), Second Volume page 74,

ie.

> > > > KP

> > > > > > Reader III, Old Edition page 28/ New Edition page 181-182)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > a) (Regarding one's finance and fortune) One should judge

the

> > > > lord

> > > > > > of the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps. Unless the lord of the

> sub

> > > > > is

> > > > > > the significator of the houses 2,6,10 or 11, one can not

> improve

> > > > > his

> > > > > > bank position.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > b) If the sub of the 2nd and 11th cusps are ruled by the

> > > > > > significators of 5 and 8; or 8 and 12; or 5 and 12, one will

> > > > lose

> > > > > > money in the periods of such significators through the

sources

> > > > > > indicated by the houses occupied and owned by the

> significators.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > c) One gets money during the periods of the significators of

> > > > > > 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 in the subs of significators of 2,6,10 and

> 11.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2. The Native- Poor and Rich by M.P. Shanmugam (Astrosecrets

&

> > > > KP,

> > > > > > page 65)

> > > > > > (also in the KP House Grouping- Part 1 in KPE-Zine 2007 Oct,

> > > > > > loger.com)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The 2nd bhava cuspal position tells whether one will earn

> > > > enormous

> > > > > > wealth, or a middle level or a low level income. If the 2nd

> > > > house

> > > > > > cuspal position is connected to:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > a) 5,8,12 houses, the native is not given any wealth;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > b) 5,8,12 houses along with houses 2,11 the native at birth

> will

> > > > > be

> > > > > > given a low level wealth;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > c) without any connection to 5,8,12 houses but signifying

> > > > 2,10,11

> > > > > > houses the native at birth will be given a middle level

> wealth;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > d) no connection at all to 5,8,12 and connected to houses

> > > > > 2,6,10,111

> > > > > > the native at birth is given the enormous wealth.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > tw

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> <lyrastro1@>

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sujata,

> > > > > > > As per K.P., don't you think that the sub-

> > > > > lord

> > > > > > of the Ascendant at Birth,decides whether one is destined to

> > > > gain

> > > > > > monetarily(become rich)...and the extent to which he can

> > gain...?

> > > > > > > With best wishes,and a Happy and Prosperous

> > > > > New

> > > > > > Year !

> > > > > > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:

> > > > > > > Dear Bhasker

> > > > > > > The result would depend on sub.If it signifies 2 6 11,then

> > > > there

> > > > > > will be moderate gais but if connected to 5 8 12,there will

be

> > > > > heavy

> > > > > > losses

> > > > > > > regards

> > > > > > > sujata

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If ju sub is connected to 2 6 11,It

> > > > > > > --- On Thu, 20/12/07, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > > > > > > Speculations-Love affairs for Leo

> > > > nativity

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thursday, 20 December, 2007, 10:23 PM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > For a Leo nativity, Planet Jupiter ,would

> > > > > > > in most of the cases , represent the 5th and 8th Cusp.

> > > > > > > It would also represent the Cusp in which it is placed.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > a) Now for any planet placed in Jupiter star, whenever

> > > > > > > its Dasha comes or antardasha comes, does it mean that

> > > > > > > the native would always loose in Share market speculations

> > > > > > > and in Love affairs which turn sour ? Now dont ask us to

> > > > > > > check the 5th Cuspal sublord. I am talking about the dasha

> > > > > > > results.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > b ) Now does it mean that in general all the Leos will

> > > > > > > never be succesful in Love affairs and in speculations ?

> > > > > > > Though Leo represents naturally the 5th sign of

> > > > > > > speculations and risk taking ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > c) What do you say if Jupiter is debilitated and placed

> > > > > > > in 5th Cusp ? This means Jupiter would signify

> > > > > > > 5,5 and 8 . What results do you foresee with these

> > > > > > > numbers as per KP ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Please try to give the exact results you forsee and

> > > > > > > not roundabout evasive answers. But this should not

> > > > > > > prevent you from making the attempt from answering.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let it be a honest attempt and leave the truth of the

> > > > > > > answer to God.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here

> > > > to

> > > > > > know how.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>