IndiaDivine.org

Lakshya Goyal - Health problem - all upayas done

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Esteemed Madam, All upayas told by you have been done last week, I have stringent believe that they must help the child to overcome from bad health, i will give u feed back accordingly. With Choicest Regards Alok Goyal Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote: Esteemed Madam, Thanks & Regards for precious upayas,

I will be start doing all upayas as told by your goodselves from today itself. and will give the feed back after doing it. With Choicest Regards Alok < (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Alok ji,Do the following upaya :[ 1 ] Immerse in a river on any thursday after sun set and before it gets dark kachcha koyala { wood charcoal } equal to the weight of the child.[ 2 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from the right arm of Hanuman idol. Apply a tilak of this sindoor , between the eye brows, every day.[ 3 ] Take some gur { jaggery } Mix this gur well with 250gm Jau { barley }.

Slightly heat the Gur and Jau on a tawa. Make 6 balls of this mixture. For three days regularly immerse 2 balls each day in a river. Sincerely,Priya-- In , Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote:>> Esteemed Sir,> > With due regards I want to mention that my 5 and half year son always suffer from fever, no month has gone in which he cought by high fever. Your goodselves are humbly requested to please suggest some upaya to get rid from this fever and bad health.> > I am giving below his birth details :-> > Name : Lakshay Goyal> Date of Birth : 19th February 2002> Time of Birth : 10.34 am > Place of Birth : New Delhi> > I request you to give some upayas to get rid from this fever, as due to this his health is going down day

by day, he cannot able to attend school due to this regularly.> > With Choicest Regards> Alok Kumar Goyal > > > > > > > > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.