IndiaDivine.org

Upaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Pandit Ji, Please reccomend some Upaya for my Bhaiya & Bhabhi their her details are: Bhabhi D.O.B = 05 - 08 - 1975 Place = Dhaulpur Time = 10:20 a.m. Name = Nisha Johri Janampatri Name = Kalavati She is facing health problems from last Thirty months. Bhaiya Her Husband's details are D.O.B = 25 - 12 - 1972 Place = Kashipur Time = 10:15 Name = Praveen JohriFacing financial crises from last two years.He lost his job also.He tried in lots of companies but all in vain. Please reccomend some Upaya so that they will overcome their problems. Kind Regards Tankeshwar Gupta Please reccomend some Upaya so

that they will overcome their problems. < wrote: Dear tankeshwar,[ 1 ] There will be no harm done if you do not do that upaya. But then you can not expect the upaya to be effective for the problems you have mentioned.[ 2 ] I am not aware of any upaya for the illness of your mother.Sincerely,Priya , tankeshwar gupta

<tankeshwargupta wrote:>> Pandit Ji,> > Is there any obstacle if I do not do this upaya.> > My mother is facing health problems like artistics,tennis elbow.> Her details are > :> D.O.B : 11th July 1957> Place : Lajpat Nagar,Delhi> Name before marriage Premlata Kharbanda> Name after marriage : Vandna Gupta> Time : 7:45 p.m.> > Kind Regards> Tankeshwar Gupta> 9811290010> > < wrote:> Dear tankeshwar ji,> > I am afraid there is no alternative to this upaya.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , tankeshwar gupta > <tankeshwargupta@> wrote:> >> > Respected Pandit ji,> >

> > Thanks for your upay.I am unable to do second point you adviced > me.Is there any other alternate upay that is easy to do.> > > > Kind Regards> > Tankeshwar Gupta> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear tankeshwar,> > > > [ 1 ] For stotra of Mars go to the files, open the folder for > stotra > > of various planets. You will find a folder containing the text and > > the audio both for the stotra of Mars. Right click at the audio > file > > and save it before listening to it.> > [ 2 ] Since May 2006 till June 2007 you are going through Mars / > > Rahu dasha. Mars is aspecting your Saturn placed in the 6th house. > > Therefore accidents could be expected. Therefore you should do the > > following upaya in order to avoid accidents in future :>

> > > Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a > > little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so > that > > the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a > > place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not > bring > > back home the digging tool.> > > > [ 3 ] For Migraine do the following upaya :> > > > At the time of Sun rise take a piece of Gur and go to Chauraha> (Cross > > road). Stand in the South Direction of the cross roads. Bite the > > Gur with your teeth into two parts. Throw both the pieces of Gur > on > > to the Chauraha and come back. The upaya should start on a Tuesday > > and should be continued for 4-5 days regularly. Make sure that you > > do not speak to any one from the time you leave your house for the

> > upaya and till you come back home. No body should call you either > { > > koi aap ko toke bhi nahi }> > > > [ 4 ] You can continue reciting other mantra that you have been > > doing all along.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , tankeshwar gupta > > <tankeshwargupta@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Priya Ji,> > > > > > Thanks for your remedie.> > > Please advice me from where I can get Mars stotra that you > > adviced me to recite.> > > One more thing I recite daily a mala of mantra "Om Namah Shivai" > > & "Om Am Angarkai Namah"> > > Please advice me some remedie for my health.I got dibities three

> > years back.Last year T.B, continuously 7 accidents in row from > july > > 2006 to january 2007.Now doctor says that might be I'm having > > Migrain also.> > > I am frustated from this full of medicines life.> > > Suggest me what to do.> > > > > > I am reciting above mentioned mantras from last 3 months.Prior > > to that I recites only Mahamritunjay mantra & Om Namah Shivai.> > > I am under lot of debts also.> > > Advice me what to do.> > > > > > > > > Kind Regards> > > Tankeshwar Gupta> > > 9811290010> > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Tankeshwar,> > > > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya > > > which might help you. Go to the

files and read the rules of > doing > > > the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > > > > > [ 1 ] Apply haldi tilak between youe eye brows every day.> > > [ 2 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day. Add a little milk > and > > > sugar into the water before offering.> > > [ 3 ] Recite the stotra for Mars as often as you can every day. > > Get > > > the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the > stotra > > > in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open > with > > a > > > double click.> > > > > > { for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same > folder > > > containing the stotra in Hindi script. }> > > [ 4 ] Worship Lord Hanuman every day.> > > > > >

Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , tankeshwar gupta > > > <tankeshwargupta@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Pandit Ji,> > > > My date of Birth is> > > > 13th March 1979> > > > Birth place Bombay > > > > Time 7:30 a.m.> > > > > > > > please advice me remedie for prosperety.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?> >> > > > > > > > Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here.>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.