IndiaDivine.org

SATURN TRANSIT.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,I would request you to guide me about the effects of saturns transit in Leo on me & my parents life and also remedies to be done to counter any negative impact.Thanks & Best Regards,Pooja < wrote: Dear Pooja, Here are your 37th year varsh phal upaya : [ 1 ] Keep with you in your purse a small { pea size } solid silver goli

wrapped in a yellow cloth. [ 2 ] Bury in a barren place where nothing grows 6 onions. Do not bring back the digging tool. [ 3 ] Keep at home 7 sabut lal mirch { whole red chilies with stem } and a handful of chana dal tied together in a yellow cloth. Keep it in the south western corner of the house. [ 4 ] Immerse in a river 800 gm sabut urad once. [ 5 ] Add a few drops of milk into the water before having a bath. [ 6 ] Keep some thing under your feet while having a bath. Transit of planets : Jupiter : Upaya # 3 above already suggested. Saturn : pour a few drops of milk in a pond for 4 days regularly. Rahu : Keep in a dark corner under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth Ketu : Keep at home in the North East corner 4 haldi ganth in a brass bowl. You do not have Kal Sarp or kemdrum yog. Sincerely, Priya , pooja kapur <soshelpremedies wrote: > > > Guruji, > I am sorry for mailing ypu at your personal id. > > I would request you to mail me > varshaphal remedies, my strong/weak planets > & also effects of transition of planets > like staurn, rahu & ketu. Do i have any of > kalsrpa or kemdrum yoga? > > ______ > > > > MY BIRTH DATA IS :- > > > > DOB: 8-1-1971 > > > > TIME OF BIRTH: 15:14 > > > > PLACE OF BIRTH: KOLHAPUR > > > _____ > > > > May God Bless You & Your family > with

health & Happiness. > > Thanks & Warm Regards, > Pooja > > > > > ________ > India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new > http://in.answers./ >

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.