IndiaDivine.org

Varsh Phal Upaya Preetpal Khaira

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Preetpal ji,

Here are your 39th year Varsh Phal upaya. Do them according to the

rules of upaya.

[ 1 ] Offer, once, at any temple 9 mushrooms in an earthen pot.

[ 2 ] Bury 7 square pieces of copper in a place where grass grows.

Do not bring back home the digging tool.

[ 3 ] Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a

little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so that

the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a

place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not bring

back home the digging tool.

[ 4 ] Offer at any temple a handful of rice for 9 days regularly.

[ 5 ] Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a

stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.

Sincerely,

Priya

, preetpal khaira

<preetpalkhaira wrote:

>

> Respected Priyaji,

> As my dob is comming next month " 4th

aug " Please advise some good luck/Good health remedies depending

upon the VARASH PHAL.

> I shall be highly obliged and thankful.

> With all my regards,

> Preetpal Khaira

>

> preetpal khaira <preetpalkhaira wrote:

> Respected Sir,

> Thanks for your Kind advise. It will be

helpful in deciding the further finalising the project.

> Also advise if i should go for some stone or any other upaya

to boost the activity or the stone which i can continue wearing for

a sucess.

> (I would like to meet you personally when i come there in Oct

please give me if you dont mind your address so that i can see you

for your blessings)

> Thanking You with all my respects.

>

> Preetpal Khaira

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Preetpal,

>

> Yes business will be a good option for you.

> [ a ] Any business having something to do with machines will be

> profitable.

> [ b ]Any thing to do with water/liquid like water purifiers,

storage

> tanks etc will also be very good.

> [ c ]Any thing where either lead or aluminium is used can also be

> good for you.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> priya

>

> , " preetpalkhaira "

> <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Priya ji,

> > A long ago i asked for union with my family.

> And

> > some remedies were suggested by your goodself,which i did and

the

> > results though not pemanent were there and i could visit them

> which i

> > was not expecting.

> > Secondly i asked for leave senctioned to my wife and she did

> some of

> > the remidies not all and the results were there she got

sanctioned

> the

> > leave but again some hurdel came in between and we could not

avail

> the

> > leave.

> > Any how respected Sir, as now i have planned that i shall move

> back to

> > India and start some business of my own there this year end.

> Please

> > suggest that is there any chance of my being successful in

> bussiness,

> > if yes what kind of bussiness i should venture into? I am a

> mechanical

> > engineer with about 18 yrs of experience in various

organisations.

> >

> > I shall be highly thankful to you for your king and elderly

advise.

> >

> > With all my respects.

> >

> > Preetpal Khaira

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

email the boot with the All-new Mail

>

>

>

>

>

> Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada

Messenger

>

Guest guest

Respected Priya Ji, Sometime ago i was asked by some astrologer to keep CHAKKI in my house which i did. Is it related to some goodluck wrt my kundli. If yes is it to be kept or something should be ground. Right now it is ajust an antique decoration in my drawing room at my native place in Patiala With all my respects, Preetpal Khaira < wrote: Dear Preetpal ji,Here are your 39th year Varsh Phal upaya. Do

them according to the rules of upaya.[ 1 ] Offer, once, at any temple 9 mushrooms in an earthen pot.[ 2 ] Bury 7 square pieces of copper in a place where grass grows. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 3 ] Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so that the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 4 ] Offer at any temple a handful of rice for 9 days regularly.[ 5 ] Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.Sincerely,Priya , preetpal khaira <preetpalkhaira wrote:>> Respected

Priyaji,> As my dob is comming next month "4th aug" Please advise some good luck/Good health remedies depending upon the VARASH PHAL.> I shall be highly obliged and thankful.> With all my regards,> Preetpal Khaira> > preetpal khaira <preetpalkhaira wrote:> Respected Sir,> Thanks for your Kind advise. It will be helpful in deciding the further finalising the project.> Also advise if i should go for some stone or any other upaya to boost the activity or the stone which i can continue wearing for a sucess.> (I would like to meet you personally when i come there in Oct please give me if you dont mind your address so that i can see you for your blessings)> Thanking You with all my respects.> > Preetpal Khaira> > < wrote:> Dear Preetpal,> > Yes business will be a

good option for you. > [ a ] Any business having something to do with machines will be > profitable. > [ b ]Any thing to do with water/liquid like water purifiers, storage > tanks etc will also be very good. > [ c ]Any thing where either lead or aluminium is used can also be > good for you.> > Sincerely,> > priya> > , "preetpalkhaira" > <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:> >> > Respected Priya ji,> > A long ago i asked for union with my family. > And > > some remedies were suggested by your goodself,which i did and the > > results though not pemanent were there and i could visit them > which i > > was not expecting.> > Secondly i asked for leave senctioned to my wife and she did >

some of > > the remidies not all and the results were there she got sanctioned > the > > leave but again some hurdel came in between and we could not avail > the > > leave.> > Any how respected Sir, as now i have planned that i shall move > back to > > India and start some business of my own there this year end. > Please > > suggest that is there any chance of my being successful in > bussiness, > > if yes what kind of bussiness i should venture into? I am a > mechanical > > engineer with about 18 yrs of experience in various organisations.> > > > I shall be highly thankful to you for your king and elderly advise.> > > > With all my respects.> > > > Preetpal Khaira> >> > > > > >

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail > > > > > > Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

Guest guest

Dear Preetpal,

Chakki is a karak of mercury+venus and is good for the prosperity of

the house. It need not be used. The chakki should be kept in the

South West corner of the house.

Sincerely,

Priya

, preetpal khaira

<preetpalkhaira wrote:

>

> Respected Priya Ji,

> Sometime ago i was asked by some astrologer to keep CHAKKI

in my house which i did. Is it related to some goodluck wrt my

kundli. If yes is it to be kept or something should be ground. Right

now it is ajust an antique decoration in my drawing room at my

native place in Patiala

> With all my respects,

> Preetpal Khaira

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Preetpal ji,

>

> Here are your 39th year Varsh Phal upaya. Do them according to the

> rules of upaya.

>

> [ 1 ] Offer, once, at any temple 9 mushrooms in an earthen pot.

>

> [ 2 ] Bury 7 square pieces of copper in a place where grass grows.

> Do not bring back home the digging tool.

>

> [ 3 ] Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond ,

a

> little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so

that

> the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a

> place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not

bring

> back home the digging tool.

>

> [ 4 ] Offer at any temple a handful of rice for 9 days regularly.

>

> [ 5 ] Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a

> stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , preetpal khaira

> <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Priyaji,

> > As my dob is comming next month " 4th

> aug " Please advise some good luck/Good health remedies depending

> upon the VARASH PHAL.

> > I shall be highly obliged and thankful.

> > With all my regards,

> > Preetpal Khaira

> >

> > preetpal khaira <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:

> > Respected Sir,

> > Thanks for your Kind advise. It will be

> helpful in deciding the further finalising the project.

> > Also advise if i should go for some stone or any other upaya

> to boost the activity or the stone which i can continue wearing

for

> a sucess.

> > (I would like to meet you personally when i come there in Oct

> please give me if you dont mind your address so that i can see you

> for your blessings)

> > Thanking You with all my respects.

> >

> > Preetpal Khaira

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Preetpal,

> >

> > Yes business will be a good option for you.

> > [ a ] Any business having something to do with machines will be

> > profitable.

> > [ b ]Any thing to do with water/liquid like water purifiers,

> storage

> > tanks etc will also be very good.

> > [ c ]Any thing where either lead or aluminium is used can also

be

> > good for you.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > priya

> >

> > , " preetpalkhaira "

> > <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Priya ji,

> > > A long ago i asked for union with my family.

> > And

> > > some remedies were suggested by your goodself,which i did and

> the

> > > results though not pemanent were there and i could visit them

> > which i

> > > was not expecting.

> > > Secondly i asked for leave senctioned to my wife and she did

> > some of

> > > the remidies not all and the results were there she got

> sanctioned

> > the

> > > leave but again some hurdel came in between and we could not

> avail

> > the

> > > leave.

> > > Any how respected Sir, as now i have planned that i shall move

> > back to

> > > India and start some business of my own there this year end.

> > Please

> > > suggest that is there any chance of my being successful in

> > bussiness,

> > > if yes what kind of bussiness i should venture into? I am a

> > mechanical

> > > engineer with about 18 yrs of experience in various

> organisations.

> > >

> > > I shall be highly thankful to you for your king and elderly

> advise.

> > >

> > > With all my respects.

> > >

> > > Preetpal Khaira

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

> email the boot with the All-new Mail

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada

> Messenger

> >

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

email the boot with the All-new Mail

>

Guest guest

Respected Priya Ji, I will always be thankful to you for your kind advise which helped me a lot.Now here sir i want to ask you a question on behalf of my sister who does not know Computer though she is a doctor by profession. It will be my HUMBLE request to you to suggest some remedy to her so that she can come out from the suffering she is facing. My sister and brother in law own and operate hospital in distt Amritsar they did well till Last year.But since the begining of this year they are running into losses and also financial and other hurdles related to bussiness(their hospital).Last year brother in law purchased some disputed property and now stuck with it.My sister looks after the hospital but still they are in trouble and are not able to break even since this year.

The particulars of my sister are as under: dob 7 oct 1972 pob Amritsar tob 12:30 pm The particulars of my brother in law is as under: dob 6 Dec 1966 Pob Amritsar tob:12.00pm(afternoon) Please suugest some remedies so that they can come out of their financial difficulties indivudially if possible.My brother in law wants to sell the property he purchased but everytime the deal collapses at the time of maturity(finalisation) If these problems are due to shani(sade sati) plese suggest some upaya( as both of them are having their Moon in the sixth rashi,Virgo). It is my personal request to you not to treat this as proxy but my personal problem and suggest the best possible remedies. As being the eldest in my family all comes to me. I shall be highly thankful to you. With all my regards and respect to you. Preetpal Khaira < wrote: Dear Preetpal,Chakki is a karak of mercury+venus and is good for the prosperity of the house. It need not be used. The chakki should be kept in the South West corner of the house.Sincerely,Priya , preetpal khaira

<preetpalkhaira wrote:>> Respected Priya Ji,> Sometime ago i was asked by some astrologer to keep CHAKKI in my house which i did. Is it related to some goodluck wrt my kundli. If yes is it to be kept or something should be ground. Right now it is ajust an antique decoration in my drawing room at my native place in Patiala> With all my respects,> Preetpal Khaira> > < wrote:> Dear Preetpal ji,> > Here are your 39th year Varsh Phal upaya. Do them according to the > rules of upaya.> > [ 1 ] Offer, once, at any temple 9 mushrooms in an earthen pot.> > [ 2 ] Bury 7 square pieces of copper in a place where grass grows. > Do not bring back home the digging tool.> > [ 3 ] Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a > little mustard oil filled in

an earthen pot. Cement the lid so that > the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a > place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not bring > back home the digging tool.> > [ 4 ] Offer at any temple a handful of rice for 9 days regularly.> > [ 5 ] Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a > stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , preetpal khaira > <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:> >> > Respected Priyaji,> > As my dob is comming next month "4th > aug" Please advise some good luck/Good health remedies depending > upon the VARASH PHAL.> > I shall be highly obliged and thankful.> > With all my

regards,> > Preetpal Khaira> > > > preetpal khaira <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:> > Respected Sir,> > Thanks for your Kind advise. It will be > helpful in deciding the further finalising the project.> > Also advise if i should go for some stone or any other upaya > to boost the activity or the stone which i can continue wearing for > a sucess.> > (I would like to meet you personally when i come there in Oct > please give me if you dont mind your address so that i can see you > for your blessings)> > Thanking You with all my respects.> > > > Preetpal Khaira> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Preetpal,> > > > Yes business will be a good option for you. > > [ a ] Any business having something to do with machines will be > >

profitable. > > [ b ]Any thing to do with water/liquid like water purifiers, > storage > > tanks etc will also be very good. > > [ c ]Any thing where either lead or aluminium is used can also be > > good for you.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > priya> > > > , "preetpalkhaira" > > <preetpalkhaira@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Priya ji,> > > A long ago i asked for union with my family. > > And > > > some remedies were suggested by your goodself,which i did and > the > > > results though not pemanent were there and i could visit them > > which i > > > was not expecting.> > > Secondly i asked for leave senctioned to my wife and she

did > > some of > > > the remidies not all and the results were there she got > sanctioned > > the > > > leave but again some hurdel came in between and we could not > avail > > the > > > leave.> > > Any how respected Sir, as now i have planned that i shall move > > back to > > > India and start some business of my own there this year end. > > Please > > > suggest that is there any chance of my being successful in > > bussiness, > > > if yes what kind of bussiness i should venture into? I am a > > mechanical > > > engineer with about 18 yrs of experience in various > organisations.> > > > > > I shall be highly thankful to you for your king and elderly > advise.> > > > > > With all my respects.> > > >

> > Preetpal Khaira> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > email the boot with the All-new Mail > > > > > > > > > > > > Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada > Messenger> >> > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail