IndiaDivine.org

query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sir, Pranam. I have made a file of ur upayas. And perhaps on every aspect u have suggested me upayas. 1] Today plz suggest me upayas for :TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS From vedic astrology i know ,End of Venus in Rahu will put me in side business and even 3 years after passing of Jupiter mahdasha i will open even my company.If u feel it then plz suggest me all upayas so that i may get success all over Already vedic astrolger has told me that i will donate a lot after 3 years PASSING of jupiter mahadasha U can tell me all sort of upayas even if i get that much wealth which Gajkesri Yog suggests then how should i invest my wealth for welfare of weaker poor people so that side

ways it may help me astrologcally in appeasing my stars 2] Any upayas for ENT problems as i i have ENT problems sincere regards pradeep < wrote: Dear Pradeep,[ 1 ] reciting 'oum aim namah' is good enough. You can continue doing that.[ 2 ] I think mahamrityunjaya mantra is very good too. Recite that if you can.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Dear sir,> pranam,> I will be more comfortable with > 1] " aum aim namah" or shiv mantra which i do but as i said ur words r always final for me so plz suggest is it must to do rahu or shani or guru mantra OR > > DOING FULL MAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA MALA OR SARASWATI MANTRA WILL GIVE ME BETTER RESULTS IN WHICH I AM COMFORTABLE> if u suggest rahu mala then i will follow u > > FOR RAHU: I am doing below> 1] My father gives giving 9 rupess every thursday two hours on thursday evening after sun set on my behalf from my salary and before it gets dark to a sweeper > 2] recite Sarswati stotra once daily.> 3] Keeping ganga jal with a square piece of silver immersed in silver dibbi..> 4] keeping the earthen

pot with mustard in the west corner of your house > 5] KEEPing haldi in silver dibbi with sq piece of silver in it> > NOTE: keeping all plants in consideration as shani,rahu,mars which r not so good plz suggest me from> 1 MAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA > 2] SHIV PANCHAKSHRIN MANTRA> 3]NAVARN MANTRA > 4] SARASWATI MANTRA> iF U FEEL they can substitute rahu,shani ,mars beej mantra or suggest to do beej mantra only ur words will be respected.I just want my puja should be only for LORD> thanks and regards> pradeep> > > > rest i follow below> > JANAM KUNDLI::::> I do the following upaya only for your Janma kundali. every year.> [ 1 ]Bury in a place where grass grows 4 pieces of kala namak wrapped in rui(cotton) each day for 4 > days regularly. and do not bring bach digging tool> [ 2 ] Pour a few drops of milk in a well for 4 days

regularly.> [ 3 ] Immerse in a river 400gm rewari (a sweet of gur and til) (and not gur), once.> [ 4 ] keep in the west corner of the house where your parents live a little mustard oil in a bronze bowl.> This upaya doesn't have to be repeated every year.> .[ 5 ] Keep in your room a square piece of silver immersed in either rain water or ganga jal. you can > change the water as and when required.> You need not do any other upaya for your janma kundali.> As for the Varsh Phal upaya, they might be different every year. You have to do them also over and> above the janma kundali upaya.> STUDIES:::::::> I have gone through your chaturvinshansh chart. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you.> Upaya 1 and 2 are to be done once a year till your studies continue> [ 1 ]Bury a little honey in an earthen pot at a place where grass grows. Do not bring back the

digging > tool.> 2 ] immerse in a river 4 yellow lemons each day for 4 days regularly.> 3 ] do examinations upayas::: > Upaya to be done for the preparations of the examinations :(No it will not harm your Jupiter because> the mental sankalp while doing this upaya will be to do well in the examinations.)> [ 1 ] Before the examinations , for 7 Thursdays regularly , immerse in a river 7 haldi ganth + 4 besan > laddoos tied in a yellow cloth.> [ 2 ] Use a pen / ball pen with a red body and a golden cap. You could use any ink.> 3 ] Wear round the neck a 6 mukhi rudraksh between two 5 mukhi rudraksha in a white thread. Wear it > on any Monday of the bright half of the month { shukla paksha} after worshiping Lord Shiv.> > OTHERS:::::> 1) feed 10 blinds on a single day, > 2) You can gift green clothes to three kanyas only once ,No need to do it for

43 days.> 3 ]Keep giving "gau gras" daily.Give a roti to cow,a dog and crows.This is best remedy for general > well being of entitre family.> 4] Yes you can wear the copper piece in that yellow red mouli { kalawa }.> 5] As for your stomach ailments :> Get a bargad { banyan tree } sapling at home in a flower pot. Keep it out side of your house. Every > day pour a few drops of milk at its roots, and apply tilak of the mud wetted by the milk. > 6] I do not perceive any threat to your eyes. If you feel apprehensive about it, the best thing would be> to : close your eyes and wash the eyelids with milk first thing in the morning. A few minutes later> you can wash the eyelids with water.> 7]To awaken mars keep in ur ancestral house 9 haldi ganth in brass bowl.> 8 ] For general good health do these two upaya :> [ a ] gift at any temple a ripe yellow pumpkin { paka hua

peela kaddoo } once a month on a > Wednesday. > [ b ] Get a few meethi roti { sweet roti } baked in a tandoor { and not on an iron tawa }. Use Gur > { jaggery } to make the roti 'meethi'. Feed these rotis to dogs and cows on an Amavasya day. > It would be better if you can find black dogs and black cows.> 9] Is Choupai ka 7 baar path karke collegues or boss ke pass jaya kare koi kuch nahi kahega . > HANUMAN ANGAD RAN GAAJE > HAAK SUNAT RAJNICHAR BHAGE> 10] in order to keep ur fellow workers nice and friendly > keep in ur home,office a little honey in silver dibbi with a> MARRIAGE:::> If for some reason you marry during your 32nd year, then at the time of marriage itself the pundit will > get you married to your bride second time with her name changed.At the time of marriage ask the > parents of the bride to give you two pieces of silver at the time of

kanyadaan with proper sankalp.> Of these two pieces immerse one into a river, while keep the other wrapped in a yellow cloth. Never > sell that piece. This will ensure a happy married life.> Child> Mars in 5 th can cause c-section child means through operation or miscarriage so do safe > delivery upayas. > Astro: With sun and mercury together u can do well in astrology as hobby. > POOJA: HANUMAN CHALIS,SHANI CHALISA, 3 MALA OF AUM NAMAH SHIVAY ,> 13 MAHAMRITUNJAY MANTRA,SARASWATI STOTRA> feeding animals regulary> cow(palak) weekly,dog roti daily,fish urad ki goli saturday, crow roti daily,monki gur on> tuesday.Feed dear in zoo> For RAHU> From October 1996 you are going through the Rahu Mahadasha. It will last till October 2014> 1] give 9 rupess or blue clothes every thursday two hours on thursday evening after sun set> and before it gets dark

to a sweeper , this is the best remedy . > 2] recite Sarswati stotra .> 3] Keep ganga jal with a square piece of silver immersed in silver dibbi..> 4] Bury in the west corner of your house a little mustard oil in an earthen pot. If there is no place> to bury, then keep the pot in the west corner of your house till oct 2014 > 5] KEEPing haldi in silver dibbi with sq piece of silver in it> 6] Yes, you should not accept any electric appliances from your sasural.> Ketu> 1] take an iron goli paint it with red colour paint and always keep it with you;> 2] wearing sarpakar ring ,> 3] taking gold ring from inlaws and keep it on person> 4]For urine problem wear chandi ka challa which is open at ends in toe of foot and donate white> and black blanket in a temple.,round the toe of both feet white silk thread > SATURN:> Keep it appeased whole

life.> Saturn is ur lord of profession and earnings.It is NOT WELL PLACED.So during its mahadasha> these 2 areas r going to be adversely affected.Reciting 13 'maha mrityunjaya' mantra a day is > enough as when ur shani dasha in 2030 will start u wud have recited it over a million times.> If shani mantra then beej mantra of shani> > 1] Reciting 13 'maha mrityunjaya' mantra is the best remedy for saturn along with 'shiv abhishek> ' i.e. bathing shivling, every monday, with milk and water,> 2] DOING talabhishek in shani temple on satuday ,> 3] wear black horse shoe ka kara in left hand> 4] It will not be beneficial to pour (4 quarter of wine in water ( for saturn)) liquor into the water.> 5] do not drink milk after dark.> 6] In case u have to buy a house in ur name before the age of 48 then u shud set free a male> buffalo as a male bull (a stud) "bhains ke

padde ko saand ke roop mein jhorna hoga" only once> in jungle not every time u buy a house.> 7] gift some mustard oil either shani temple or to a beggar> 8] fish urad ki goli> MARS> Strength mars as only it can subdue rahu.> 1] keep neem ka paani in silver dibbi with 4 sq silver pieces in it> 2] While going to sleep keep a little water towards your head and in the morning throw the > water at a place where it is not stepped upon,( For tension)> 3] applying sindoor to hanuman ji once in month> 4] keep in honey in your room and keep a silver square piece in it> 5] TAKING honey as ist item daily,> 6] feed deer and some gur to monkeys> Jupiter> Keep it appeased whole life> 1] You could also do upaya for Jupiter who is your bhagya lord. Although it is very well placed, > yet you could apply haldi tilak between your eye brows every day

if you can . Use a drop of> milk to make the haldi paste for tilak.> SUN> 1] wearing sq piece of cu in white silk thread around neck> MOON> 1] taking silver / rice from mother> [ 1 ] Any thing to do with designing /architecture, which probably is what you would be doing in > software, will be good for you.> [ 2 ] Yes, management too is good for you.> I do not see any possibility of your going abroad for a job. Yes you might be associated with, or work> for, an MNC i.e. an organisation associated with abroad> > During your current year { 32nd} your ketu is in the 2nd house and > it is quite natural to think about moksha under the influence of > this ketu. next year [ 33rd ] your ketu will be at the moksha sthan > itself and this might give you the right direction to follow. 33 year is very conducive for spiritual> growth.U may get initiated this

year.Just keep your efforts going.> With the influence of Ketu on the Lagna, and Jupiter+moon combination best placed where moon is> exalted your interest in spirituality is obvious. This> combination will lead you to greater heights after the age of 56 years Bhakti Marg doesn't need a > saint. All it needs is a devotion. While being a grahast you could be doing your bhakti. You do not > have to renounce the world for it.If you feel natural affinity to Lord Krishna, keep worshipping him. > He is your Ishta Devta. You need not do any fast.Jupiter+moon in 2nd er very conducive for bhakti> > Immersing 10 yellow lemmons in river on sunday can be done after all job changes.> Here are your 32nd year varsh phal upaya:> [ 1 ] Keep in a dark corner under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth. > keep them in the house you live in.>

[ 2 ] Keep at home 7 sabut lal mirch { whole red chilies with stem } and a handful of chana dal tied > together in a yellow cloth. Keep it in the south western corner of the house.> [ 3 ] Every saturday in the morning pour a few drops of mustard oil on the right hand side of your main> door { it will be on the left as you enter the door}> [ 4 ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows every day.> > > < wrote:> Dear Pradeep,> > [ 1 ] Yes Rahu can cause suddent accidents, thefts etc. You will > still be under the Rahu dasha at the age of 36, where as at the age > of 42 you would have moved out of it.> > Therefore during the Rahu dasha you should recite its beej mantra at > least one mala each day.> > [ 2 ] Yes, gifting sapt-dhanya { seven grains } will do you good. > You can do

that.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , PRADEEP KUMAR > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> >> > Dear sir,> > pranam,> > In my kundli there is possibility of accidents > till RAHU MAHADASHA especially in 36th year and 42 year.If u feel > this then plz tell me upayas for this .Is driving recomended for me > or not as i will not drive 2 wheeler but want to drive 4 wheeler.I > met many accidents in Rahu -rahu then i left driving and had narrow > escape> > > > 2] Is 7 grains tuladaan good for me> > > > thanks and regards> > pradeep> > > > shanpriya <@> wrote:> > Dear Pradeep,> > > > I think your new schedule is

alright. Go ahead. God bless you.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear sir,> > > PRANAM> > > As u said my> > > 1] rahu, guru,saturn transit r bad, also at present ketu antar i > > think is not so good and u said> > > > > > "The step [CCIE] you are going to take has a very far reaching > > implications > > > All I can say that there will be obstacles in this effort. How > > intense the obstacles will be I do not know."> > > So i have changed plan somewhat.> > > > > > By may 2008 all transit except saturn will change and venus in > > rahu will

begin which i think is good.SO I WILL LEAVE JOB IN END > OF > > MAY 2008 for about 7-8 months study(14 hrs a day).By that time i > > will have much hold over my subject as i am studying and will be > > able to collect money as about 4 lakhs is to be spent> > > > > > So i can u plz tell that now path will be smooth or even now > > obstacles will come> > > > > > Note:i have completed all varshphal,kundli,studies upayaas and > > doing rahu and ketu upayas> > > > > > regds> > > pradeep> > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > During your current year { 32nd} your ketu is in the 2nd house > and > > > it is quite natural to think about moksha under the influence of > > > this ketu. next year [

33rd ] your ketu will be at the moksha > > sthan > > > itself and this might give you the right direction to follow. > Just > > > keep your efforts going.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Dear sir,> > > > pranam> > > > By ur blessings i am fine and my job is running > > > fine .It is all ur blessings that my life is good now .Now a > > > relation has deveolped with you.> > > > Plz answer this surely.Plz > > > suggest something about bhakti.Till today even there r no strong > > > currents

for God which i feel should be there in me.As i do not > > > want materials should rule my heart> > > > Plz suggest when in my heart that strong desire for god will > > > come and is there any upayas which can help me in this regards.I > > > want that my life should be associated with Lord krishna from > this > > > time itself my every work should be for him> > > > will god mould me towords him,i think those r fortunate who > turn > > > to him ,will i be?> > > > Plz teach me something > > > > regds> > > > pradaeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels > with > > > FareChase.> > >

>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel > > today!> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on > TV.> >> > > > > > > > Got a little couch potato? > Check out fun summer activities for kids.>

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.