IndiaDivine.org

Vimal Kumar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Priya jee Parnam Kindly evaluate my horoscope. My pariculars are: Date of Birth__________14th of March 1961 Place of Birth__________Jammu Time of Birth___________22.30 My problems are [1] My buisness is under a great depression Mine is a Property Dealer Business my whole capital has been held in the business and nothing is coming out. [2] Family life is hell ever since I married in 1987 (Love marriage) in the begining my wife used to threat me of leaving me or run away from house.Since our is a middle class family I used to beg her to stay and in the end I left my parents house and started living separtely but things did not changed at all.Now for the last 5-6 yrs my wife is suffering from Rehemo Arthritis and she moves hardly . Though I had tried all the medecine systems but nothing has shown any

positive results even in this condition once in month she threat me of leaving . [3] I have one son aged 18yrs has gone out of control due to family atmosphere he hardly gets pass in school and Plus 2 he is placed compartment.He steals my credit card make shopping clothing etc not only this he draws cash using ATM CArds. When I say some thing he also threat to run from house.I do not what to do.Some times I feel that they know I can not live without them that is why they adopt this threating technique. Although I perfom puja daily Morning and Evening why the thigs are so ugly for me. [4] Since 2001 I have been implicated in false caases and at present I m on bail kindly see this part also I m writing this with a great hope kindlysuggest some upays. Vimal Kumar

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now