IndiaDivine.org

Request for your kind advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Panditji, I am furnishing below the birth details of my daugther and also her husband. She was married on 06th November, 2005 at Sri Krishna Temple, guruvaur. From the day one of her marrige, she has been mentaly tortured by her husband and when the matter was brought to boy's father, he too also used very harsh language and made lot unreasonable conditions. The boy has stopped visiting her from June 2006, while she pregnant by 3 months and she delivered a baby on 01st Jan 2007. He and her husband did not care to see the child; instead he had chosen to send divorce peition, by making false and fabricated allegations against her and also her parents. This has humulated all of us very much. When we consulted a Logal Astrologer, He told that as Sun is in the 7th house in her birth chart, she has been separated from her husband. Hence we shall be highly thankful if you could

kindly study their charts, whether there are any chances for survival of the marriage of my daughter, if any remedies suggested by you are followed by her or her parents. We shall be highly grateful for your valued advice in the matter. Daughter's details DOB: 14.09.1973 (14th Sept 1973) TOB: 05.38 PM (17.38 hrs) POB: MADRAS Husband detaisl DOB: 18.01.1971 (18th Jan 1971) TOB: 02.55 AM (02.55 hrs) Place of birth :COIMBATORE, TAMIL NADU Awaiting your kind early response. C Nagarajan

Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all.