IndiaDivine.org

Thannks Match Advice M Gupta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Priyaji, Sadar Pranam, I sincerely thank you for your kind advice. Regards, M.GUPT < wrote: Dear Gupta ji,the two kundalis match with 28 gunas. There is a naadi dosh which should be a cause of concern. Do these upaya:[ a ] At the time of kanyadaan { time when the father gives the hand of the bride to the groom } the father of the bride

should gift two square pieces of silver to the couple after a proper sankalp. Of these two pieces one should always be kept at home by the couple and should never be sold. The other piece should be immersed in a river by the couple after the marriage[ b ] The bride is first married to Saligram and then to the groom. The presiding pundit will perform the rituals of marriage with Saligram first and then with the groom.No there is no problem with sun and Saturn in the lagna. Sincerely,Priya , M GUPTA <mrgee1956 wrote:>> Respected Priya ji,> > Sadar Pranam,> > > I am very much worried becuase of unusual delay in my daughter's marriage. Every time, I tried my best but at last it w'not materialise. Recently I recieved a match which is

divorce. Would u pl. see whether this match will be suitable and marriage will be long lasting and my duather will be happy there:> > Boy: 29.07.1977 Time: 05.07am Place: Patna (Bihar) India> Girl:17.01.1980 Time: 06.52am Place: Delhi (India)> > Pl. also see Sun+Saturn in Lagna aspecting 7th House will enable the native to live a happy marriage life with my daughter. Please also advice if there is any yoga in daughter's horoscope of breake as last year we have to break a commitment due to some wrong information passed by the boy's family.> > Please favour us with your valuable advice.> > M.Gupt > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. >

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.