IndiaDivine.org

QUERY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sir, Pranam. U have told me about marriage that i will get right match by oct this year but please do not mind and i beg ur pardon it is not happening.Though i had done 4 upayas last dec 2006 suggested by u. Now perhaps on 22nd NOVEMBER jupiter will change rashi also a/c to A vedic astrologer if my marriage does not take place till dec 2007 then perhaps it will take place after dec 2010 as venus sub period in rahu is problematic in marriage and yoga will form near about end of venus sub period EVEN if i tell u about my mind i had unsuccessful affair and now not so strong desire of marriage is in my mind. PLS SUGGEST ::WILL MY MARRIAGE TAKE PLACE OR WHAT SHOULD I DO< SINCERE REGARDS PRADEEP < wrote: Dear Pradeep,Your Saturn is placed in the 4th house and therefore the restrictions apply only for land and houses and not the other items of Saturn. Buying a house or land in your name and with your money before the age of 48 years will not effect you adversely as such. The book says that it will effect your maternal uncles [ nanihal ] and may be your mother too.I had suggested the way out to be on the safe side. Why take any

risk.There is never a harm in reciting MahaMrityunjaya mantra. You could recite as often as you want.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Dear sir,> > Pranam.> > The 2nd upaya which u suggested is perhaps for SATURN.so PLS TELL> > Should i buy nothing made of IRON or can i buy.LIke in future when i will start my compaany then all the material will be having IRON (computers and others) in it and off course ELCTRONIC ITEMS.So what to do then.Will i have to buy everything on others name> > as for house u suggested me> > in case u have to buy a house in ur name before the age of 48 then u shud set free a male> buffalo as a male bull (a stud) "bhains ke padde ko saand ke roop mein

jhorna hoga" only once in jungle not every time u buy a house.> > WILL THIS UPAYA WILL HAVE TO BE DONE FOR THE PLACE OF COMPANY AS WELL> > THOUGH I AM DOING saturn's upayas suggested by u.> > I AM DOING 13 MANTRA OF MAHA MRITUNJAY MANTRA IF U ASK TO INCREASE ITS NO TO COUNTER SHANI'S EFFECT THEN I CAN DO THAT> > thanks and regards> pradeep> > < wrote:> Dear Pradeep,> > [ 1 ] A neech drishti on a trik sthan [ 8th house ] is considered > beneficial because it weakens the house. Therefore no upaya needed.> [ 2 ] You should not buy a car either with your money or in your > name. Therefore get a rupee from some one as a gift. Pay this rupee > first as the payment of the car. You can do the rest of the payment > from your money. Try if you can buy it in some body elases

name.> When you buy the car make a dog enter it first and take the dog for > a drive.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , PRADEEP KUMAR > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> >> > Respected sir,> > Pranam,> > > > Request you to please tell me upayas for> > > > 1 ] For neech drishti of moon on 8 th house while retaining its > exalted effect> > > > 2 ] upayas to be done while purchasing car. > > > > > > thanks and regards> > pradeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > Small Business gives you

all the tools to get online.> >> > > > > > > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.>

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.