IndiaDivine.org

VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE U WITH ME

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sir, pranam, First i am sincerely thankful to u for being so nice to me all times and solving all my queries.I am very fortunate to have blessings of a DIVINE SOUL like u. It is my "punya karmas" that i am getting all blessings from u.I am very happy that a person of ur repute is caring me. MANY- 2 THANKS TO U SIR I AM VERY THANKFUL AND TOTALLY CONVINCED BY UR UPAYAS AND OFF COURSE BENEFITTED BY ALL THESE I could not get 3rd answer.for ur kind attention u had suggested me few days back For the 10th neech drishti bury within the compound of any govt office a little mustards oil in a bronze bowl. I did it today.now doing once it is enough or has to be repeated annually. regards pradeep < wrote: Dear Pradeep,[ 1 ] The 10th house, its lord and the sun will have to be appeased to get recognition. Therefore:[ a ] Keep in the west corner of the house a little mustard oil in a bronze bowl. You can bury it in a Govt office compound also[ b ] Keep offering a little mustard oil at any shani temple on saturdays.[ c ]

Offering water to the sun God will keep him appeased.[ 2 ] yes it should.[ 3 ] Burying oil for neech drishti? add that string to the message where I had suggested that.[ 4 ] Yes, you canSincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Respected sir,> pranam.> > 1] Strengthening which planet will give me fame.What upaya should i keep on doing to have fame and recognition for my work at opportune time.> 2] As i am reciting "Aum aim namah" .If i recite whole "NAVARN MANTRA" will it control better way Rahu> 3] The upaya for neech drishti of burying oil in bronze vessel wala" is to be done just once or annually> 4 ] I have 2 lal kitabs of hare krishna trust and of Chiller ji.The new book which u have written now in

gp . as hindi version of origional one :should we study it..> > thanks and regards> Pradeep> > > > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.