IndiaDivine.org

Spinal Surgery on Nov. 5th of 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhooshanpriyaji:I seek your help for success of my spine surgery. I had one on Oct. 10 2007 and despite everything being so simple ans straight forward it was not successful. Nothing wrong happened fortunately, but it did not solve my problem. Last time all the other patients that went in with me with even more complicated problems came out very successful, only mine did not turn out wellThis time I take it as my last chance and would like to do everything that can possibly help my situation. I want it to be successful without complications. My next surgery date is Nov. 5th 2007 (Monday) and will be held in Hudson, Florida (Zip code: 34667).My current condition is such that I cannot drive/bend/twist/lift moderate to heavy objects at all. Please suggest something to

make my surgery a success this time. I cannot even sit for long enough. I am unable to go back to work.Place of Birth is Nagpur,India ZipCode 440010Date of Birth July 28 1981Time of Birth 9:40 amName is Shilpa DubeyWith all due respect and blessings to you, I look forward to hearing from you.Thank YouShilpa Dubey