IndiaDivine.org

Varshphal Khushali Sharma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respectable Guruji

Koti Koti Pranam

My daughter Khuashali Sharma birthday was passed in last monthon October 12, 2007. Please check his horoscope and Varsh Horoscope

suggest Upayas for:-

(a) Present Varshphal Upayas.

(b) She is still changing her mind; like firstly she interested in Law and then change mind for Nursing and now changed mind for Business Administeration (Like MBA)

I do not understand why she is changing her mind frequently. Please check her hroscope minutely and suggest any upaya for this problem. I am very worried about her

because she entered in 22nd year and still she has not completed her study. I am also worried about her marriage too? I am very confused about her. Please check that when she completed her study. when

she get marry. when she settle in life. I am not asking for her future as I know that your are not telling about future, it is a problem of parents for children (particularly for daughters). Please suggest upaya for this

problem?

Thanking you,

Truly yours

Dharam Paul Sharma

bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriyalalkitabremedies Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 9:13:54 PMRe: Dharma Sharma ji >>> your daughterDear Dharma ji,The 6th house lord is placed in her 10th house , the house of profession. The 6th house reperesents courts , hospitals both. Therefore her profession could be associated with either of these two. I am not surpised if she has chosen to go into a profession related to hospitals instead of courts. Both the choices would be natural.As for how well she is going to do in a nursing profession , well not as well as she would have done in a legal profession.Sincerely,Priyalalkitabremedies , dharam sharma

<dharam14> wrote:>> Respectable Priyaji,> Koti Koti Pranam> > Sir,> Thank you very much for your promt advice/guidance whenever we in need. We did the all upayas you told us to do and now her angerness(ziddipan) has been minimized to large extent. > Now our concern is about her study/career. Earlier she wanted to become an Attorney but now she looks like changing her mind and wanted to go for nursing courses (means medical line). Therefore, I request your kind honour to be kind enough and to extend your benign patronage by analysing her horoscope again minutely and advise us that what line of career best suite for her. Why she is changing her mind and which line of study she should pursue for preferably - either for Medical or for Law. If she go for Medical, can she

become a Doctor or not?> > Thanking you very much for all your valuable guidance. May God bless you.> Dharam Paul Sharma> > > > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> Dear Dharam ji,> > [ 1 ] You could keep the saunf any where in her room , including > under her pillow.> [ 2 ] It would be better if you get a ring attached to the square > piece.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitabremedies , dharam sharma > <dharam14> wrote:> >> > RESPECTED PRIYAJI,> > KOT KOTI PRANAM AND THANKS FOR PROMPT ADVICE. A LITTLE> > CLARIFICATION REQUIRE:> >

[1]WHERE TO KEEP SAUNF TIED IN YELLOW CLOTH; ANYWHERE> > IN THE ROOM OR UNDER HER PILLOW? > > [2]WE HAVE TO MAKE A HOLE IN THE SQUARE PIECE OF> > SILVER TO PUT IT IN SILVER CHAIN OR TO JOINT A SMALL> > RING OUTER SIDE OF SQAURE? > > SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU AGAIN.> > > > THANKS AGAIN> > > > SINCERELY,> > > > DHARAM PAUL SHARMA> > > > --- bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > Dear Dharam ji,> > > > > > Yes you are right.Do these upaya :> > > [ 1 ] Keep in her room a little saunf tied in a> > > yellow cloth.> > > [ 2 ] Ask her to wear a small square piece of silver> > > in a silver > > > chain.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitabremedies , dharam> > > sharma > > > <dharam14> wrote:> > > >> > > > RESPECTABLE PRIYA JI,> > > > KOTI KOTI PRANAM,> > > > > > > > THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE GUIDANCE. MAY GOD> > > CONTINUE TO> > > > SHOWERS UPON YOU HIS BLESSINGS AND GIVE STRENGTH> > > TO> > > > SERVE THE PEOPLE. YOUR EFFORTS FOR THIS NOBLE> > > CAUSE> > > > ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. MY THIS DAUGHTER IS VERY> > > > INTELLIGENT IN HER STUDY AND VERY NICE ALL AROUND> > > BUT> > > > THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE IS

VERY STUBBORN> > > (ANGERNESS) (> > > > GUSSEL/ZIDDIPAN). I THINK MAY BE THIS IS DUE TO> > > MARS> > > > (EXALTED) PLACEMENT IN LAGNA AND ALSO SATURN'S> > > THIRD> > > > DRISHTI ON IT . IS THERE ANY UPAYA TO REMOVE OR AT> > > > LEAST REDUCE/MINIMISE HER> > > ANGERNESS(GUSSA/ZIDDIPAN)? I> > > > AM VERY MUCH WORRIED ABOUT HER THIS TYPE OF NATURE> > > IN> > > > FUTURE. THANKS> > > > > > > > SINCERELY,> > > > DHARAM PAUL SHARMA> > > > > > > > --- bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > > > > > Dear Dharma Sharma ji,> > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, she would be a very successful> > > attorney.> > > > > I

would suggest > > > > > she prepares for Judicial services too.> > > > > [ 2 ] She has what traditional astrology calls> > > Kal> > > > > Sarp yoga. It is > > > > > said that this yoga makes all efforts fruitless.> > > The> > > > > upaya is : She > > > > > should bury a little honey in a small silver> > > dibbi> > > > > outside of the > > > > > house.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

lalkitabremedies ,> > > "dharam14"> > > > > <dharam14> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > RESPECTABLE MS BHOOSHANPRIYA JI,> > > > > > > > > > > > NAMASKAR,> > > > > > > > > > > > I AM NEW MEMBER OF THIS GROUP. PLEASE SEE THE> > > > > FUTURE OF MY DAUGHTER> > > > > > KHUSHALI SHARMA.HER DOB: OCTOBER 12, 1986,> > > TOM:> > > > > 1408 HRS (02:08 PM),> > > > > > POB LUDHIANA (PUNJAB. SHE IS STUDYING IN> > > COLLEGE.> > > > > WHICH LINE OF> > > > > > PROFESSION WILL BEST SUIT FOR HER SO SHE CAN> > > > > PURSUE HER STUDY> > > > > > ACCORDINGLY. SHE IS INTERESTED TO BECOME AN> >

> > > ATTORNEY (LAWYER). PLEASE> > > > > > ANALYSE HER HOROSCOPE MINUTELY AND LET US> > > KNOW.> > > > > PLEASE SUGGEST UPAYA> > > > > > IF ANY.> > > > > > > > > > > > THANKS.> > > > > > MAY GOD BLESS YOU TO SERVE THE PEOPLE.> > > > > > > > > > > > DHARAM P SHARMA> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > > ~ IMPORTANT ~ : Read message # 1000 on how to do the Lal Kitab upaya.

Unless the upaya are done according to these FOUR RULES they might not be effective > > > >