IndiaDivine.org

Varshphal Remedies Sarbani Khalsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sarbani,

Here are your 50th year Varsh Phal Upaya :

[ 1 ] Whenever you go to a temple, walk a part of the way bare foot.

[ 2 ] Do not let any form of oil touch your forehead.

[ 3 ] Now and then wash your private parts with dahi [ yoghurt ].

[ 4 ] Wear a gold chain and keep at home a little gold in the form of

a buscuit.

[ 5 ] In case you do not get good sleep at night, then keep a little

saunf in a red cloth thaili under your pillow.

[ 6 ] Immerse in a river on any day 121 pieces of paneer. Throw the

pieces one by one into the water.

Since you have moon+mercury placed in the 8th house, it could give

you bad health. Therefore now and then gift a ripe pumpkin [ paka hua

kaddoo] at any temple.

Here are the 25th year varsh phal upaya for your son:

[ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a little dahi [ yoghurt ] in

a paper container. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

[ 2 ] Feed young kanyas [ girls below 10 ] twice a year and seek

their blessings after touching their feet.

[ 3 ] Keep in the home of his parents a little rice in a brass bowl.

[ 4 ] Bring home in a brass container some water from a river. Every

day for 43 days regularly drop a round piece of copper into this

container. On the 43rd day after dropping the piece, immerse the

container along with the water and the copper pieces into the river.

[ 5 ] Keep in his room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in

rain water. He can use a glass jar for it.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Sarbani Khalsa

<khalsa1008 wrote:

>

> Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,

> I would like to request varshphal upayas for my son and

myself at your convenience. What could be the reason for my constant

ill health? I see that you are bombarded with so many emails, so if

you cannot reply to mine then it is perfectly understandable. God

bless you for helping the needy.

>

> Pranam,

> Sarbani.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Namaste Bhooshan Ji, Thank you for taking time one more time. God bless. Pranam, Sarbani. < wrote: Dear Sarbani,Here are your 50th year Varsh Phal Upaya :[ 1 ] Whenever you go to a temple, walk a part of the way bare foot.[ 2 ] Do not let any form of oil touch your forehead.[ 3 ] Now and then wash your private parts with dahi [ yoghurt ].[ 4 ] Wear a gold chain and keep at home a little gold in

the form of a buscuit.[ 5 ] In case you do not get good sleep at night, then keep a little saunf in a red cloth thaili under your pillow.[ 6 ] Immerse in a river on any day 121 pieces of paneer. Throw the pieces one by one into the water.Since you have moon+mercury placed in the 8th house, it could give you bad health. Therefore now and then gift a ripe pumpkin [ paka hua kaddoo] at any temple.Here are the 25th year varsh phal upaya for your son:[ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a little dahi [ yoghurt ] in a paper container. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 2 ] Feed young kanyas [ girls below 10 ] twice a year and seek their blessings after touching their feet.[ 3 ] Keep in the home of his parents a little rice in a brass bowl.[ 4 ] Bring home in a brass container some water from a river. Every day for 43 days regularly drop a round piece of copper into this container. On the

43rd day after dropping the piece, immerse the container along with the water and the copper pieces into the river.[ 5 ] Keep in his room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in rain water. He can use a glass jar for it.Sincerely,Priya , Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote:>> Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,> I would like to request varshphal upayas for my son and myself at your convenience. What could be the reason for my constant ill health? I see that you are bombarded with so many emails, so if you cannot reply to mine then it is perfectly understandable. God bless you for helping the needy.> > Pranam,> Sarbani.> > > > Tired of spam? Mail

has the best spam protection around > > Do You ?

Bhooshan Ji, Namaste, One thing I forgot to mention in my last email is that about 3 weeks ago when I was driving to work very early in the morning (it was dark), a black cat crossed my path from my left to right. In the next week after that the same black cat crossed my path again at exactly the same time from my left to right. I lost my job on that day and the day was Wednesday. What does this signify? Is black cat a sign of Rahu? Pranam, Sarbani.Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote: Namaste Bhooshan Ji, Thank you for taking time one more time. God bless. Pranam, Sarbani. < (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sarbani,Here are your 50th year Varsh Phal Upaya :[ 1 ] Whenever you go to a temple, walk a part of the way bare foot.[ 2 ] Do not let any form of oil touch your forehead.[ 3 ] Now and then wash your private parts with dahi [ yoghurt ].[ 4 ] Wear a gold chain and keep at home a little gold in the form of a buscuit.[ 5 ] In case you do not get good sleep at night, then keep a little saunf in a red cloth thaili under your pillow.[ 6 ] Immerse in a river on any day 121 pieces of paneer. Throw the pieces one by one into the water.Since

you have moon+mercury placed in the 8th house, it could give you bad health. Therefore now and then gift a ripe pumpkin [ paka hua kaddoo] at any temple.Here are the 25th year varsh phal upaya for your son:[ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a little dahi [ yoghurt ] in a paper container. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 2 ] Feed young kanyas [ girls below 10 ] twice a year and seek their blessings after touching their feet.[ 3 ] Keep in the home of his parents a little rice in a brass bowl.[ 4 ] Bring home in a brass container some water from a river. Every day for 43 days regularly drop a round piece of copper into this container. On the 43rd day after dropping the piece, immerse the container along with the water and the copper pieces into the river.[ 5 ] Keep in his room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in rain water. He can use a glass jar for

it.Sincerely,Priya , Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote:>> Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,> I would like to request varshphal upayas for my son and myself at your convenience. What could be the reason for my constant ill health? I see that you are bombarded with so many emails, so if you cannot reply to mine then it is perfectly understandable. God bless you for helping the needy.> > Pranam,> Sarbani.> > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around

Dear sarbani,

I do not know the implications of a cat crossing path, but

traditionally it is not considered auspicious.

Yes rahu is represented by a cat, and you have a badly placed rahu in

your Varsh Phal this year.

Therefore :

[ a ] Bury a little jau in a barren place in a paper bag. Do not

bring back home the digging tool.

[ b ] Offer a little rice at any temple for 4 days regularly.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Sarbani Khalsa

<khalsa1008 wrote:

>

> Bhooshan Ji, Namaste,

> One thing I forgot to mention in my last email is that about

3 weeks ago when I was driving to work very early in the morning (it

was dark), a black cat crossed my path from my left to right. In the

next week after that the same black cat crossed my path again at

exactly the same time from my left to right. I lost my job on that

day and the day was Wednesday. What does this signify? Is black cat a

sign of Rahu?

>

> Pranam,

> Sarbani.

>

> Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote:

> Namaste Bhooshan Ji,

> Thank you for taking time one more time. God bless.

>

> Pranam,

> Sarbani.

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Sarbani,

>

> Here are your 50th year Varsh Phal Upaya :

>

> [ 1 ] Whenever you go to a temple, walk a part of the way bare foot.

> [ 2 ] Do not let any form of oil touch your forehead.

> [ 3 ] Now and then wash your private parts with dahi [ yoghurt ].

> [ 4 ] Wear a gold chain and keep at home a little gold in the form

of

> a buscuit.

> [ 5 ] In case you do not get good sleep at night, then keep a

little

> saunf in a red cloth thaili under your pillow.

> [ 6 ] Immerse in a river on any day 121 pieces of paneer. Throw the

> pieces one by one into the water.

>

> Since you have moon+mercury placed in the 8th house, it could give

> you bad health. Therefore now and then gift a ripe pumpkin [ paka

hua

> kaddoo] at any temple.

>

> Here are the 25th year varsh phal upaya for your son:

>

> [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a little dahi [ yoghurt ]

in

> a paper container. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> [ 2 ] Feed young kanyas [ girls below 10 ] twice a year and seek

> their blessings after touching their feet.

> [ 3 ] Keep in the home of his parents a little rice in a brass bowl.

> [ 4 ] Bring home in a brass container some water from a river.

Every

> day for 43 days regularly drop a round piece of copper into this

> container. On the 43rd day after dropping the piece, immerse the

> container along with the water and the copper pieces into the river.

> [ 5 ] Keep in his room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in

> rain water. He can use a glass jar for it.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Sarbani Khalsa

> <khalsa1008@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,

> > I would like to request varshphal upayas for my son and

> myself at your convenience. What could be the reason for my

constant

> ill health? I see that you are bombarded with so many emails, so if

> you cannot reply to mine then it is perfectly understandable. God

> bless you for helping the needy.

> >

> > Pranam,

> > Sarbani.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Thank you, Pt. Bhooshan ji. < wrote: Dear sarbani,I do not know the implications of a cat crossing path, but traditionally it is not considered auspicious.Yes rahu is represented by a cat, and you have a badly placed rahu in your Varsh Phal this year.Therefore :[ a ] Bury a little jau in a barren place in a paper bag. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ b ] Offer a little rice at any temple for 4 days regularly.Sincerely,Priya , Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote:>> Bhooshan Ji, Namaste,> One thing I forgot to mention in my last email is that about 3 weeks ago when I was driving to work very early in the morning (it was dark), a black cat crossed my path from my left to right. In the next week after that the same black cat crossed my path again at exactly the same time from my left to right. I lost my job on that day and the day was Wednesday. What does this signify? Is black cat a sign of Rahu?> > Pranam,> Sarbani.> > Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote:> Namaste Bhooshan Ji,> Thank you for taking time one more time. God bless.> > Pranam,> Sarbani.> > < wrote:> Dear Sarbani,>

> Here are your 50th year Varsh Phal Upaya :> > [ 1 ] Whenever you go to a temple, walk a part of the way bare foot.> [ 2 ] Do not let any form of oil touch your forehead.> [ 3 ] Now and then wash your private parts with dahi [ yoghurt ].> [ 4 ] Wear a gold chain and keep at home a little gold in the form of > a buscuit.> [ 5 ] In case you do not get good sleep at night, then keep a little > saunf in a red cloth thaili under your pillow.> [ 6 ] Immerse in a river on any day 121 pieces of paneer. Throw the > pieces one by one into the water.> > Since you have moon+mercury placed in the 8th house, it could give > you bad health. Therefore now and then gift a ripe pumpkin [ paka hua > kaddoo] at any temple.> > Here are the 25th year varsh phal upaya for your son:> > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a little dahi [ yoghurt ]

in > a paper container. Do not bring back home the digging tool.> [ 2 ] Feed young kanyas [ girls below 10 ] twice a year and seek > their blessings after touching their feet.> [ 3 ] Keep in the home of his parents a little rice in a brass bowl.> [ 4 ] Bring home in a brass container some water from a river. Every > day for 43 days regularly drop a round piece of copper into this > container. On the 43rd day after dropping the piece, immerse the > container along with the water and the copper pieces into the river.> [ 5 ] Keep in his room a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in > rain water. He can use a glass jar for it.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Sarbani Khalsa > <khalsa1008@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Pt.

Bhooshan Ji,> > I would like to request varshphal upayas for my son and > myself at your convenience. What could be the reason for my constant > ill health? I see that you are bombarded with so many emails, so if > you cannot reply to mine then it is perfectly understandable. God > bless you for helping the needy.> > > > Pranam,> > Sarbani.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Do You ?Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around