IndiaDivine.org

VARSHAPHAL & JUPITER TRANSIT...Please guide me ... Ganesh G

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,Thanks for your guidance.By thew way, my Birthday is on monday 12th Nov. and hence would be grateful to if you could you guide me about my Varshaphal remaedies along with the impact of Jupiters Transits and remedies for the same if any.Thanks & Warm Regrads,Ganesh < wrote: Dear ganesh, To

know what best you can do for your mother, you should consult your Kul Purohit or a karma Kand pundit who is well versed in these matters. Sincerely, Priya , Ganesh g <lkganeshonline wrote: > > Dear Bhooshanji, > Thanks for your condolences. As you had said that successful period will begin april2008, my only regret is that i was not success full in saving my mother. > > As per your guidance the needful rituals have already be performed. i just wanted your guidance as to whether there is anything inLal Kitab for Pitru/Matru Roon(Debt} /dosha.... > > Thanks & Warm Regards, > Ganesh > > < wrote: > Dear ganesh, > > It is a

shock to hear that your mother left for her heavenly abode. > God bless her soul. > > Ask your Kul Purohit as to what is to be done so that her soul rests > in peace. Each family has some special rituals that should be done in > consultations with the Kul Purohit [ family priest ] > > Sincerely, > > Priya > > , Ganesh g > <lkganeshonline@> wrote: > > > > > > Respected Guruji, > > I am sorry to inform you that i have lost my Mother. > > As she was my mother, Guru, Best friend & everything , > > i have yet to come to terms wit her death. > > Some how i feel i failed to save her by not admitting to hospital. > > > > Please guide me if there is any remedy or

ritual that will help my > mothers further journey... > > > > > > Regards, > > Ganesh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. >

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.