IndiaDivine.org

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Day Sir, Thank you so much for the quick retrieval of my queries. I am commited to do all the remedies suggested by you. However, I would like to know if I can start the remedies mentioned under the section "In order to make your hotel business a success you should :" from now onwards or only after I start the hotel business. Many thanks for your valuable time and esteemed guidance? Regards,Robin ---------------------- Dear Robin,I have gone through both the horoscopes. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you both. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done.They have to be done according to the rules, otherwise I am warning you that they will not be

effective and could possibly harm you also.For smooth career transition :[ a ] Both of you gift a little dog food to any dog shelter once a month till the transition is over.[ b ] Both of you recite the beej mantra for Ketu as often as you can every day. Go to the files and get the text and the audio for the beej mantra.About the hotel business:It will be successful if it is in your name. Your planetary position is conducive for a hotel business but not of your husband. Therefore you should start it and your husband can join you later. All the financial dealings of the hotel should be in your name.In order to make your hotel business a success you should :[ 1 ] Display a photo of Lord Hanuman over your counter.[ 2 ] Keep a little honey in a small silver box with a copper coin dipped

in the honey. The coin should not have a hole in it. Keep this box under your counter.Sincerely,Priya, "robin_port" <robin_port@ ...> wrote:>> Good Day Sir,> > I am a resident of Portland, USA. I came to know about your group > through an indian friend. I would like to know answers and remedies > about a few issues me and my husband are facing. We both are going > through a period of transition in our careers. Things seem to be very > unceratin and we are worried about our future. Can you please read > our horoscopes and let me know of the remedies to make it a smooth > and favourable transition?> > Also, my husband wants to running a small hotel on a beach and I > would like to join him

eventually? Will it work for us? If not, can > you suggest of favourable enterprise options for us? currently we > both are doing travelling jobs and it is creating a strain on our > relationship as well.> > Our Birth Details are:> > Guy - September 22, 1967 1:15 am - Santa Clara, California> Robin - August 30, 1972 4:36 pm - Santa Monica, California> > Many thanks for your valuable time and esteemed guidance?> > Regards,> Robin

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.