IndiaDivine.org

varshphal upaya Samvit Sharma (confusion regarding upayas)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Confusion regarding upaya for how much time I kept this silver goli in my wallet and any particular day. green leaves like palak to cow (any particular day) for one year. Or moreghara filled with water placed any where in the house and after filling water it covered with dhakan or always open. If water evaporate may I fill it again or not fill it once upon a time. (any particular day)after making thaili of sauf may I placed it on head side of bed.to take water from well (any particular day). Brass container covered with brass dhakan. Note:- respected

priya ji one important thing all upaya done before birth date or after birth date or day date of birthday. How many days difference between the all five upayas (its important). < wrote: Dear samvit, I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few varsh phal upaya which might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of

doing the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done.They have to be done according to the rules, otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could possibly harm you also. [ 1 ] Keep in your wallet a small [ pea size ] solid silver goli wrapped in a yellow cloth. [ 2 ] Feed green leaves like paalak to a cow at least once a week. [ 3 ] Keep at home a ghara filled with water. Whenever you go out for any important work add a few drops of water into this ghara. [ 4 ] Keep in your bedroom a little saunf in a small pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth. [ 5 ] Bring home a little water from a well or a hand pump situated inside a Hospital in a brass container. The water collected from a municipal tap will not be acceptable for the upaya. The source of water should be from inside the hospital. Keep this container, with 4 small

square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the North East corner of your house. Keep the lid on so that the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Sincerely, Priya , your yasti <uryasti wrote: > > RESPECTED PRIYA JI, > > PARNAM, > > MY NAME SAMVIT SHARMA > F/NAME LATE SH.GIAN CHAND SHARMA > M/NAME ASHA RANI SHARMA > DATE OF BIRTH 26-12-1972 > TIME 11:58 NIGHT > PLACE PHAGWARA > > > SUGGEST UPAYA SO THAT LIFE GOING SMOOTHLY. > > THANKS > > PARNAM > >

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here. >

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.