IndiaDivine.org

Clarification about Janam Din ka grah and Janam Samay ka grah

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected,Astrostudents ,

Q..5. What are janam Din ka Grah and Janam Smay Kaa grah. What is the interrelation ship between them.

Ans.The janam Din kaa Grah and Janm Samay ka grah

A. Janam Din Ka Grah (Planet od BirthDay):

Every planet has given a specific day as the lord of the day. The detail is as follows

Sun

Sunday

Moon

Monday

Mars

Tuesday

Mercury

Wednesday

Jupiter

Thursday

Venus

Friday

Saturn

Saturday

Rahu

Thursday Evening Dusk

Ketu

Sunday Morning Dawn

B. Janam Samay Ka Grah ( Planet of Birth Time):

The planet which rules the time at the time of birth

Devide the day time i.e sunrise to sunset in 6 parts. The ownership of parts are as follow

Jupiter

1st part of the Day

Sun

2nd Part of the Day

Moon

Full Moon Night and 3rd part of the Day

Venus

Amaavas Night and 5th Part of the Day

Mars

Full Noon i.e. 4th Part

Mercury

Friday 6th Part

Saturn

Evening time after rise of star to full night

Rahu

Evening Dusk

Ketu

Two hours before Dawn

Now, remember, first of all decide the lord of the day of the birth, as per table –A, then fix the planet as per the time of birth as per table-B.

Rule No1.: The planet of the Birth time is called the planet of Destiny ( Kismat Ka Grah). and that planet is un-remedial.

Rule no. 2 : The planet of Birth day is called the planet whose Pakka ghar (permanent Abode) and whose remedy is used to awaken the planet of Destiny.

Now here a point is to be noted , that the term “planet of destiny is unremedial” is not be mislead. Here try to understand that the planet of birth is called the pakka ghar of planet of destiny. Now, the planet of destiny will never harm the karkatva of the pakka ghar of planet of the day. If in varshphal , if it cause some bad influence then with the remedy of the planet of the birth day will be helpful.

Example:

Birth day: Tuesday

Birth Time: First part of the day

Planet of Day: Mars

Planet Of the time: Jupiter

Now we consider the Jupiter is in Permanent Abode of Mars i.e. Third house. Now if Jupiter in third give some bad results like disease etc. Now, we will consider the Mars here the planet of RashiPhal although it is the planet of Grah Phal (unremedial) . here the remedy of Jupiter will not be applicable as the Jupiter as a planet of birth day is unremedial.

So with remedy of Mars we will set right the bad influence of Jupiter in Third.

Now question arose what will happen if the planet of birth and planet of day are the same.

As per the doctrines the planet will not be harmful but if it in any case if it is found of giving bad result then

There are two conditions will be here

1. Either the placement of the planet will be in its pakka ghar

2. or The planet is posited in house other than his pakka ghar, Debilitated, exalted.

under Condition No 1. the planet will again be unremedial.

so the planet is

1. Planet is unremedial due to its placement in its pakka ghar, Debilitation, or exaltation and for being the planet of Birth time. So in this case the planet is totally unremedial . The remedy of the planet being janam din (birthday) ka planet

will not be applicable

2. If the planet is placed in other houses, then the planet can be used as remedial .

I have described the difference as per my understanding from the farmaans. the Experts may correct me if its wrong somewhere.

Best regards.

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

nk

2004-11-08