IndiaDivine.org

Nabbalig Teva - Final outcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please note that this Page is best Viewable in HTML Format.Respected, , I am posting my final opinion regarding Nabbalig Teva (Immature teva). I hope that this will be helpfult to the other members of the group. Please do the correction. Q.8. Nabaalig teva aur us ke upaya ( Please Do Extensive research) Ans: Nabalig Teva aur us ka Upay ( The immature Horoscope and its remedies)As already clarified the condition is applicable only in case the center of horoscope ( House 1,4,7,10) are vacant i.e · it does not have any planet or· it have malefic planet (Saturn, Rahu or Ketu) or· it has mercury alone Now, the above points clarifies themselves except that if mercury and Saturn combine in any center, will it nullify above yoga.if mercury in 7th i.e. in its own Permanent abode, Or Saturn in 7th which is its exaltation house will nullify this yoga or not. the experts may clarify. Write in detail about Nabaalig teva and its remedy Ans. As already clarified the condition is applicable only in case the center of horoscope ( House 1,4,7,10) are vacant i.e · it does not have any planet or· it have malefic planet (Saturn, Rahu or Ketu) or· it has mercury alone ( Not the other malefic planets) Now, the above points clarify themselves except that if mercury and Saturn combine in any center, will it nullify above yoga.if mercury in 7th i.e. in its own Permanent abode, Or Saturn in 7th which is its exaltation house will nullify this yoga or not. the experts may clarify.The Lal Kitaab has given following indication:in Nabaalig teva, the native’s first 12 years of age are doubtful as far as the prediction as per varshphal (Yearly Chart) and Horoscope is concerned. The remedy if any to be prescribed is to be as per followingThe lords of the luck of the such native will be the planets as per the age. If any Khana is vacant then take the khana where the lord of the vacant Khana is posited. Lord of housew.r.t. Luck effect of which House will taken for helpNatives AgeVenus71Moon42Jupiter93Saturn104Saturn115Mercury36Venus27Sun58Mercury, Ketu69Jupiter, Rahu1210Mars111Mars812 No further clarification about the Nabaalig Teva is given. From the above pattern it is found that the lords of the house (Lands) are taken as the planets for remedy not the Karaka of the House. Now the question arises that · The Varshpal Chart calculation details is also given for the age 1 to 12, Will it only be applicable to Baalig Teva.In my opinion we must take the Varshphal Chart, for the year for Nabalig Teva for considering the occupant of the house.Let us discuss House and Year wise notation. Please note that these are my views only based upon the research by meYear 1 ( Age – 1) As per the above chart , for first year we have to take the Khana No.7 for the remedial measure or in other words the first year there will be effect of Khana no. 7 and the Planet posited in the 7th house. but as per the condition of nabaalig teva the center must be vacant or occupied by malefic or Mercury alone. The author of the LalKitab must know the fact.Now let us take it on other angle. Let us, examine it from VarshPhala chart. if we peruse the chart carefully the planet in natal 8th house will be visiting 7th house in first year. We consider the 8th planet as the Shamshan ka representative. That means the representative of 8th will represent 1st year which is dangerous. So we must take on remedy for that planet. Now if natal 8th house is vacant then in first year, the 7th house will be vacant. In that case we will take the Venus ( lord of land of seventh house) as the representative of 7th house. Now here we will take the remedy w.r.t to the Khana where Venus is sitting in the natal . So the remedy will be of Venus as sitting in that natal house.All the above will be required if there is bad effect on health in first year.That all for first house . The expert may correct me where they feel wrong.The members are requested to do the further research in this way and give their opinion. Lord of housew.r.t. Luck effect of which House will taken for helpNatives AgePlanet visiting the respective house in the varshphalVenus718Moon421Jupiter931Saturn1045Saturn1151Mercury363Venus276Sun589Mercury, Ketu694Jupiter, Rahu12106Mars1118Mars81212 Year Two (Age 2)In second year , the planet in the lagna will travel to the fourth house as per Varshphal Chart.. Note the important point here. The condition of Immature Teva the center (1,4,7,10) shall be vacant or occupied by malefic or Mercury alone. So in the second year it is most probable that we may go for the remedy of a malefic or the mercury. But in case it is vacant that we must consider the Sign In 4th house. The lord of that sign shall be considered for the remedial purpose.Year 3 (Age 3)In third year as per the table above we have to see the planet coming to the 9th house. Incidentally the planet in Lagna will travel to 9th house in 3rd year. So we have to proceed as we do in the case of 2nd year.Year 4 (Age 4)Look at the Vashphal Table. The planet of 5th will travel to 10th house in 4th year. So we will proceed with the remedy of the 5th house planet of teva. If 5th of teva is vacant then we will go as per the lord of sign of the 10th house.Therefore, the common belief that the LalKitab do not consider Signs is broken here.Year 5 (Age 5)Here again , the Planet in Lagna will play important part. In Varshphala Cycle the 1st house planet in 11th house. In this case we have to go for the remedy of Rahu, Ketu, Saturn or Mercury or the lord of the Sign in 11th house.Year 6 (Age 6)In this year the planet posited in 3rd house of natal horoscope will be coming to his natal position in Varshphal Chart. So we may go for the remedy of planet of 3rd house or lord of sign in 3rd house.Similarly the planet will travel in the years 7 to 12. For your Convenience the following table is given Natives AgeHouse to be cosideredPlanet in Teva House that will be visiting the respective house in the varshphalRemarksabcd178If there is no planet in the house in column ‘c’ then we have to take the Rashi number in the house & accordingly its lord for remedial purpose2413914105511163372685996410126111812812 From the above table we see that mainly 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12 houses are involved in the first 12 years of age. The planet in Khana No.1. (Rahu, Ketu, Saturn or Mercury Alone) is involved thrice in these twelve years and if the Khana No. 1 is vacant then lagan lord will be the remedial planet. The planet in Khana No. 2, 7, 10, 11 are not involved in first 12 years in any way.The planet in Khana No. 3,5,9,12 are involved once in 12 years.The planet in Khana No. 6 & 8 are involve twice in twelve years. Now the question arises that why the planet in 2, 7, 10, 11 are not considered in these 12 years. 2nd house is considered Mandir (Temple), So the planet in the 2nd house is not considered as acting Bad. So, remember this rule.Now consider the 7th & 10th house. Look at the rule, The Kendra shall be vacant or Papi (Rahu, Ketu, Saturn) or Mercury alone. Why these planets which cause immature horoscope are not acted as bad in 12 years. Khana No.7 is Permanent abode of Mercury and 10th is Saturn. Both are friend, Saturn Exalts in 7th. So they will not do harm. Mercury in 10th is in his friend’s house. What about Rahu or Ketu in 10th or 7th. Why don’t they be considered bad in these House during first 12 years? In the due course of studies we will find the answer. 11th house is called Dharam Adaalat. So in 12 years, Planets in Dharam Adaalat will take care of first 12 years. may not do harm. I hope that this will help to delineate the Nabaalig Teva. The above opinion is mine only. Please correct me where ever you feel it is wrong. Request to Gurujans : Sir, I need the your support in this case. I must be corrected where I am wrong. Also I need your nod for the correct interpretation as this is being treated as correct by most of the students in case no response is received from the worthy Gurujans and Experts. Best regards. Nirmal Kumar Bhardwajnk2004-11-24