IndiaDivine.org

The Test Paper-My Feelings.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Bhardwaj Sahib,

Please accept my congratulations for preparing a purposeful test paper/questionnaire, although, it is very basic in nature. But, You have tried your best to cover every important segment of LK grammar. I would request every member of the forum to attempt it. This test paper is sort of a refreshing course for everybody.

I am of the view that without knowing its grammar, it is unlikely to have any sort of command over the legendary Lal Kitab astrology. Because, even a scholar, who spent his whole life in teaching the Shakespearian literature, himself tends to forget the correct spellings of words like Czechoslovakia. So the revision is a must. We all must attempt it.

This test paper actually reminded me the good old days, when I began to learn the sacrosanct book. The Ustaads use to put the similar type of questions at that time as are included in our test paper. I am feeling 20 years younger after reading this test paper. And it also reminds me lines of a famous film song:

“Aap Aye Toh Khyal-e-Dil-e-Nashaad Aya, Kitne Bhoole Huye Zakhmon Ka Pata Yaad Aya”.

The test paper is so far the best thing happened in the forum. At least I won’t miss this golden opportunity, and will certainly offer my humble“Ahuti” in this “Maha-yagya”.

Regards

Yograj Prabhakar