IndiaDivine.org

Immature Horoscope and its remedies Contd...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected, Friends ,

in the previous mail, I have discussed the Nabaalig teva and its remedy for the first house

Today I will discuss the Khana no-2,3,4,5 and 6. For immature horoscope we have tp proceed as per following according to age

Lord of house

w.r.t. Luck effect of which House will taken for help

Natives Age

Planet visiting the respective house in the varshphal

Venus

Moon

Jupiter

Saturn

Saturn

Mercury

Venus

Sun

Mercury, Ketu

Jupiter, Rahu

Mars

Mars

Year Two (Age 2)

In second year , the planet in the lagna will travel to the fourth house as per Varshphal Chart.. Note the important point here. The condition of Immature Teva the center (1,4,7,10) shall be vacant or occupied by malefic or Mercury alone. So in the second year it is most probable that we may go for the remedy of a malefic or the mercury. But in case it is vacant that we must consider the Sign In 4th house. The lord of that sign shall be considered for the remedial purpose.

Year 3 (Age 3)

In third year as per the table above we have to see the planet coming to the 9th house. Incidentally the planet in Lagna will travel to 9th house in 3rd year. So we have to proceed as we do in the case of 2nd year.

Year 4 (Age 4)

Look at the Vashphal Table. The planet of 5th will travel to 10th house in 4th year. So we will proceed with the remedy of the 5th house planet of teva. If 5th of teva is vacant then we will go as per the lord of sign of the 10th house.

Therefore, the common belief that the LalKitab do not consider Signs is broken here.

Year 5 (Age 5)

Here again , the Planet in Lagna will play important part. In Varshphala Cycle the 1st house planet in 11th house. In this case we have to go for the remedy of Rahu, Ketu, Saturn or Mercury or the lord of the Sign in 11th house.

Year 6 (Age 6)

In this year the planet posited in 3rd house of natal horoscope will be coming to his natal position in Varshphal Chart. So we may go for the remedy of planet of 3rd house or lord of sign in 3rd house.

This is the brief detail about the remedy about Nabaalig teva (House 1-6). The opinions given below are mine only. I request the experts to correct me where I am wrong.

Request to Gurujans : Sir, I need the your support in this case. I must be corrected where I am wrong. Also I need your nod for the correct interpretation as this is being treated as correct by most of the students in case no response is received from the worthy Gurujans and Experts.

Best regards.

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

nk

2004-11-23