IndiaDivine.org

test paper submitted on 11th Dec

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Nirmal Ji

I have sent you the test paper two days ago. kindly send me the corrected paper.

Thanks

ShamNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nk wrote:

Dear MembersThe Next Topic for discussion has already been fixed on 3/12/2004 i.e Write about the "Ghar Drishti"(Aspect of House) and "Grah Drishti"(Aspect of Planet).What is the difference between both of them and how it is applied.I hope every one of us will write something on this subjectNirmal KumarModerator

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Dear Members,

I know I have not been very acitve in the group, due to tha fact that I have been busy in work.

I request you not to throw me out of the group, just becuase I have been inactive.

Regards

Vivek

sham bangara <shambangara wrote:

Dear Nirmal Ji

I have sent you the test paper two days ago. kindly send me the corrected paper.

Thanks

Dear MembersThe Next Topic for discussion has already been fixed on 3/12/2004 i.e Write about the "Ghar Drishti"(Aspect of House) and "Grah Drishti"(Aspect of Planet).What is the difference between both of them and how it is applied.I hope every one of us will write something on this subjectNirmal KumarModerator

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Dear sham bangara: ======== At 2004-12-13, 14:30:52 you wrote: ========Dear Nirmal JiI have sent you the test paper two days ago. kindly send me the corrected paper.ThanksShamNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nk wrote:Dear MembersThe Next Topic for discussion has already been fixed on 3/12/2004 i.e Write about the "Ghar Drishti"(Aspect of House) and "Grah Drishti"(Aspect of Planet).What is the difference between both of them and how it is applied.I hope every one of us will write something on this subjectNirmal KumarModerator India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =Best regards. Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj nk 2004-12-13

Dear sham bangara: There is always an anxiety when you attempt a test. Please have patience, Let more member attempt itNirmal ======== At 2004-12-13, 14:30:52 you wrote: ========Dear Nirmal JiI have sent you the test paper two days ago. kindly send me the corrected paper.ThanksShamNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nk wrote:Dear MembersThe Next Topic for discussion has already been fixed on 3/12/2004 i.e Write about the "Ghar Drishti"(Aspect of House) and "Grah Drishti"(Aspect of Planet).What is the difference between both of them and how it is applied.I hope every one of us will write something on this subjectNirmal KumarModerator India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =Best regards. Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj nk 2004-12-13

Respected Nirmal Ji

I am a very new member of this lovely group.I want you to appreciate my JOSH in going thru all your previous mails and then attempting the test.

Believe u me sir, this group is getting popularity very much..mere josh ko hosh do sir ...please check my paper and send me the corrected one so that i start progressing with the group.

hope u will not mind my language..if it sounds funny to you.

thank you very much

shamNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nk wrote:

Dear sham bangara:

There is always an anxiety when you attempt a test. Please have patience, Let more member attempt it

Nirmal

======== At 2004-12-13, 14:30:52 you wrote: ========

Dear Nirmal Ji

Thanks

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Best regards.

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj nk

2004-12-13

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.