IndiaDivine.org

Test-2 and correct answer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Nirmalji

This has with ref to my Test-2 and I would like to know where and why I am wrong?

Chart-1

1. Which planet will give Dhoka to Jup

I replied with guess (was not sure) so kindly let me know how to find planet that gives Dhoka?

Q2 Which planet are aspecting Apne se Satven Ki Dristi.

My answer was SUN which is wrong but why and what is the correct answer then. As far as my understanding goes planet in 1-6 aspects and planet in 1H aspect 7H and planet in 4H aspecet 10H so keeping that in mind I answered Sun is aspecting apne se satvan (Sat).

Q9:What is wrong with the above chart?

Kindly reveal the answer.

Q12:What is the month of birth if DOB is 25 of month

I answered Nov which was wrong. But what is the correct answer.

Shunny Nigam

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

Dear Nigam JiI am trying to give th answers as per my opinion. Chart-1 1. Which planet will give Dhoka to JupTHE PLANET FOURTH FROM A PLANET WILL GIVE DHOKHA. IT MAY SOUND SOMETHING DIFFERENT AS IN BOOKS IT MAY BE WRITTEN THAT PLANET OF 10TH HOUSE WILL BE DHOKHE KA GRAH.(IOTH WILL ACT WHEN IT COMES 10TH IN VARSHPHAL AND THE DHOKHA MAY BE GOOD OR BAD IN NATURE AS PER NATURE OF PLANET IN IN THAT HOUSE.) WHILE OTHERWISE 4TH WILL BE BAD. IN THIS CASE MERCURY IS THE PLANET 4TH FROM JUPITER. Q2 Which planet are aspecting Apne se Satven Ki Dristi.My answer was SUN which is wrong but why and what is the correct answer then. As far as my understanding goes planet in 1-6 aspects and planet in 1H aspect 7H and planet in 4H aspecet 10H so keeping that in mind I answered Sun is aspecting apne se satvan (Sat). THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TERM ONE MUST KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APNE SE SAATVEN AND 7TH ASPECT IN KENDRAS. THE PLANET IN 3RD, 6TH, 8TH ASPECT AT 7TH ASPECT AT 9TH,12TH AND 2ND. THE EFFECT OF ASPECT IN CASE OF KENDRAS AND APNE SE SAATVEN ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN NATURE. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE "ASPECT SPECIAL " FILE FROM FILE SECTION OF GROUP FOR MORE CLARITY.Q9:What is wrong with the above chart?THERE ARE TWO MAIN MISTAKES IN THE CHART. REMEMBER THE MERCURY CAN NEVER GO BEYOND ONE HOUSE FROM THE SUN i.e. IT WILL EITHER BE CONJUCT OR FLANK THE SUN IN EITHER HOUSES. SECOND MISTAKE IS OF COURSE OF RAHU KETU WHICH SHALL BE AT 180 DEGREE APART OR 1-7 HOUSE RELATIONQ12:What is the month of birth if DOB is 25 of monthYOUR ANSWER IS NOVEMBER. CHECK THE SIGN WHERE THE SUN IS . IT IS 7 (LIBRA) AND DATE IS 25. NOW OPEN THE EPHEMERIS AND FIND THE ANSWER.(I HAVE GIVEN THE HINT AND WILL NOT GIVE ANSWER HERE). CHECK YOUR SELF AND INTIMATE ME THE CORRECT ANSWER. Regards Nirmal ======== At 2005-02-11, 20:54:56 you wrote: ========Dear Nirmalji This has with ref to my Test-2 and I would like to know where and why I am wrong? Chart-1 1. Which planet will give Dhoka to JupI replied with guess (was not sure) so kindly let me know how to find planet that gives Dhoka? Q2 Which planet are aspecting Apne se Satven Ki Dristi.My answer was SUN which is wrong but why and what is the correct answer then. As far as my understanding goes planet in 1-6 aspects and planet in 1H aspect 7H and planet in 4H aspecet 10H so keeping that in mind I answered Sun is aspecting apne se satvan (Sat). Q9:What is wrong with the above chart?Kindly reveal the answer. Q12:What is the month of birth if DOB is 25 of monthI answered Nov which was wrong. But what is the correct answer. Shunny Nigam Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =Best regards. Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj nk 2005-02-11