relevant of % in recomending remedies?

I could not understand the above doubts even after

reading chapters on drishti.

Thanks

Shunny Nigam

Delhi

Guest guest

Same here and very important point.

Definitely should attract attention of the scholars.

Jay.shunny nigam <shunny65 wrote:

Dear Group MembersThe discussion on drishti reverse or direct is verymuch important and it requires more understanding tome likeWhy 8H has reverse dristi?Again some says sat 8H has reverse drishti and othersays all planet in 8H. If it is all planet its ok butif it is only sat in 8H then why?Why 12H Merc aspect reverse 6H?Why only 8H and 12H has reverse drishti and not otherhouses?Again I am not able to understand the hidden meaningof 100%, 50% and 25% drishti of planet I mean what isthe difference in final result when we say a planethas dristi on any planet 100% and in other case 25%Lets take an example:Suppose Case-1: Jup from 1H aspect his friendly planet in7H---It is 100% drishti.Case-2: Now Jup from 2H aspect his friendly planet in6H---It is 25% dristiNow how do we conclude

the net result? what is therelevant of % in recomending remedies?I could not understand the above doubts even afterreading chapters on drishti.ThanksShunny NigamDelhi

Guest guest

Dear Shunny ji,Please read the aspect.pdf and grahdrishti.pdf in the file section for further clarifiactionsRegardsNirmal Kumar ======== At 2005-03-31, 12:17:11 you wrote: ========Dear Group MembersThe discussion on drishti reverse or direct is verymuch important and it requires more understanding tome likeWhy 8H has reverse dristi?Again some says sat 8H has reverse drishti and othersays all planet in 8H. If it is all planet its ok butif it is only sat in 8H then why?Why 12H Merc aspect reverse 6H?Why only 8H and 12H has reverse drishti and not otherhouses?Again I am not able to understand the hidden meaningof 100%, 50% and 25% drishti of planet I mean what isthe difference in final result when we say a planethas dristi on any planet 100% and in other case 25%Lets take an example:Suppose Case-1: Jup from 1H aspect his friendly planet in7H---It is 100% drishti.Case-2: Now Jup from 2H aspect his friendly planet in6H---It is 25% dristiNow how do we conclude the net result? what is therelevant of % in recomending remedies?I could not understand the above doubts even afterreading chapters on drishti.ThanksShunny NigamDelhi = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =Best regards. Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj nk 2005-03-31