IndiaDivine.org

what is importance of head parts.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namste Nirmal jee

i am ali khan from pakistan from karachi , i have two copies of lal kitab one is 1942 edition 342 pages and other is 1952 ,1172 pages which one is right book and how judge and make horoscope by head parts written in lal kitab.

ali muhammed khan Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Khan Saheb,

You are lucky enough to have the copies of 1942 and 1952 editions.

Please go through the books as per editions i.e. first 1942 and then

1952. Each and every word in the book has definite meaning. So donot

skip any part either samudrik or jyotish. Pandit Ji has specifically

written in the house no.11 illustration of 1942 that

" IS KHAANE KE LIYE TAMAAM KE TAMAAM ILM KI JAANKARI BEHAD JAROORI HAI. "

so to understand the initial part that is the Khanawise details, one

has to learn the Samudrik as well as Jyotish.

The book describes the khanawise details under Dimaag ke khaane topic.

Go through the subject thoroughly with clean intentions and the book

itself will shower the blessings.

PS: Donot skip the first few pages of the book.

Regard

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

, Ali muhammed khan

<shams0072000> wrote:

> Namste Nirmal jee

>

> i am ali khan from pakistan from karachi , i have two copies of lal

kitab one is 1942 edition 342 pages and other is 1952 ,1172 pages

which one is right book and how judge and make horoscope by head parts

written in lal kitab.

> ali muhammed khan

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

Dear Mr. Ali Khan

Adaab Arz,

First of all accept my congratulations for having 2 genuine copies of

the sacrosant Lal Kitab. You are really fortunate to have these

revered books. Can we expect from your good-self that you will share

these holy scriptures with other Pakistani LK enthusiasts? It will be

your sacred contribution towareds the cause of LK if you can provide

xereox copies to the honest students from your country. If there are

some pages missing from your books, yours trully can provide you

those, just mail me through this august forum.

The 1942 edition of Lal Kitab contains 384 Pages plus a photo of Pt.

Girdhari Lal Sharma, A Palm map, a page titled Guzaarish and index

pages.

Whereas, there are 1173 pages in the 1952 edition, plus a lot of

other illustrations/photos/index pages etc.

As far as the " head parts " is concerned. It is called " Deemagh ke 42

Khaaney " i.e 42 segments of human brain. And these 42 segments are

different human emotions. One can predict accurately by placing the

planets of a chart in its relelant segment of brain.

Regards

Yograj Prabhakar

, Ali muhammed khan

<shams0072000> wrote:

> Namste Nirmal jee

>

> i am ali khan from pakistan from karachi , i have two copies of lal

kitab one is 1942 edition 342 pages and other is 1952 ,1172 pages

which one is right book and how judge and make horoscope by head

parts written in lal kitab.

> ali muhammed khan

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

Namaste Yograj Jee

I surely provide the bookk to my country fellows and of course if you can send me the other pages and how can you provide the said pages and i shall be thankfull to you for your effort.

ali khanYograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

Dear Mr. Ali KhanAdaab Arz,First of all accept my congratulations for having 2 genuine copies of the sacrosant Lal Kitab. You are really fortunate to have these revered books. Can we expect from your good-self that you will share these holy scriptures with other Pakistani LK enthusiasts? It will be your sacred contribution towareds the cause of LK if you can provide xereox copies to the honest students from your country. If there are some pages missing from your books, yours trully can provide you those, just mail me through this august forum.The 1942 edition of Lal Kitab contains 384 Pages plus a photo of Pt. Girdhari Lal Sharma, A Palm map, a page titled Guzaarish and index pages. Whereas, there are 1173 pages in the 1952 edition, plus a lot of other illustrations/photos/index pages etc.As far as the

"head parts" is concerned. It is called "Deemagh ke 42 Khaaney" i.e 42 segments of human brain. And these 42 segments are different human emotions. One can predict accurately by placing the planets of a chart in its relelant segment of brain.RegardsYograj Prabhakar , Ali muhammed khan <shams0072000> wrote:> Namste Nirmal jee> > i am ali khan from pakistan from karachi , i have two copies of lal kitab one is 1942 edition 342 pages and other is 1952 ,1172 pages which one is right book and how judge and make horoscope by head parts written in lal kitab.> ali muhammed khan > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Janab Ali Mohammad Khan sahib Rehmatullh-Aleh

Assalam-Walekul !

I am very pleased to know that you are ready to share your books with others. If you have such feelings, rest assured the blessings of Lal Kitab will always be with you.

You please Just tell me the numbers of missing pages in both the editions with you, Rest is my responsibility. I as a forum member will always be more than happy to help any honest Lal Kitab devotee.

Regard

Yograj Prabhakar

med khan <shams0072000 wrote:

Namaste Yograj Jee

I surely provide the bookk to my country fellows and of course if you can send me the other pages and how can you provide the said pages and i shall be thankfull to you for your effort.

ali khanYograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

Dear Mr. Ali KhanAdaab Arz,First of all accept my congratulations for having 2 genuine copies of the sacrosant Lal Kitab. You are really fortunate to have these revered books. Can we expect from your good-self that you will share these holy scriptures with other Pakistani LK enthusiasts? It will be your sacred contribution towareds the cause of LK if you can provide xereox copies to the honest students from your country. If there are some pages missing from your books, yours trully can provide you those, just mail me through this august forum.The 1942 edition of Lal Kitab contains 384 Pages plus a photo of Pt. Girdhari Lal Sharma, A Palm map, a page titled Guzaarish and index pages. Whereas, there are 1173 pages in the 1952 edition, plus a lot of other illustrations/photos/index pages etc.As far as the

"head parts" is concerned. It is called "Deemagh ke 42 Khaaney" i.e 42 segments of human brain. And these 42 segments are different human emotions. One can predict accurately by placing the planets of a chart in its relelant segment of brain.RegardsYograj Prabhakar , Ali muhammed khan <shams0072000> wrote:> Namste Nirmal jee> > i am ali khan from pakistan from karachi , i have two copies of lal kitab one is 1942 edition 342 pages and other is 1952 ,1172 pages which one is right book and how judge and make horoscope by head parts written in lal kitab.> ali muhammed khan > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.