IndiaDivine.org

Welcome Sh. Rajinder Bhatia Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I, on behalf of the group, Welcome Worthy Sh. Rajinder Bhatia Ji for selecting this group suitable for his valuable guidance. We are really encouraged to have a Legendary Person with us.Best RegardsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

Dear Nirmal Jee and Fellow Members, I am very pleased and honored to be a member of AstroStudents. I did not know about the existence of this group till a couple of days back (My good friend Mr. Dheendsa told me about it.) I fully agree with the charter of this group - rather than being just "andhaadhundh upaay bataane walaa group" the goal is to discuss and explore the basics of LalKitab. Very commendable, indeed. I will try to read the old discussions/messages as time permits. Mr. Yog Raj Prabhakar, whom I recently had the pleasure of meeting in India, has done a wonderful job of restoring the various editions of LalKitab - the 1941 edition is a result of his sincere and selfless

sacrifice of many many long months. Actually the credit must also go to both his sons Rishi and Rahul who worked equally hard in restoring this rare volume and bringing it to all the LalKitab devotees. May God continue to bless Shri Yog Raj Jee and his family. I look forward to participating and learning from the experience of all of you. I was introduced to LalKitab in 1960-61 (thanks to Prof. Onkar Nath Jee, retired Principal, S D College Ambala Cantt.) I came to U S in 1970 (that is when I actually started learning/self teaching Urdu from a qaaydaa published from Phagwara by one Shri Pradeep.) But, I remained a "koop manDook" (one with very limited vision) because I had no contact/interaction with any LalKitab devotees (with whom I could exchange ideas.) It is in the last three or four years, thanks

to the miracle of Internet, that I came in touch with many knowledgeable individuals and realized how short-sighted and limited my vision of LalKitab has been. Thanks to sincere and devoted hard workers like yourselves, I look forward to an enriching experience. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Nirbhar <nirbhar wrote: I, on behalf of the group, Welcome Worthy Sh. Rajinder Bhatia Ji for selecting this group

suitable for his valuable guidance. We are really encouraged to have a Legendary Person with us.Best RegardsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Dear Bhatia ji, It is really a great pleasure to find you joining this group where I shall have another opportunity to learn from you. Infact there are a lot of questions that I intended to ask from you but hesitated as you might not have time to answer the questions. Sir, being in your company is a great learning experience and we are fortunate that you also share your knowledge freely and are with us. Please accept my most cordial welcome to this fortunate group. Best regards JaiRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote: Dear Nirmal Jee and Fellow Members, I am very

pleased and honored to be a member of AstroStudents. I did not know about the existence of this group till a couple of days back (My good friend Mr. Dheendsa told me about it.) I fully agree with the charter of this group - rather than being just "andhaadhundh upaay bataane walaa group" the goal is to discuss and explore the basics of LalKitab. Very commendable, indeed. I will try to read the old discussions/messages as time permits. Mr. Yog Raj Prabhakar, whom I recently had the pleasure of meeting in India, has done a wonderful job of restoring the various editions of LalKitab - the 1941 edition is a result of his sincere and selfless sacrifice of many many long months. Actually the credit must also go to both his sons Rishi and Rahul who worked equally hard in restoring this rare volume and bringing it to all the LalKitab devotees. May

God continue to bless Shri Yog Raj Jee and his family. I look forward to participating and learning from the experience of all of you. I was introduced to LalKitab in 1960-61 (thanks to Prof. Onkar Nath Jee, retired Principal, S D College Ambala Cantt.) I came to U S in 1970 (that is when I actually started learning/self teaching Urdu from a qaaydaa published from Phagwara by one Shri Pradeep.) But, I remained a "koop manDook" (one with very limited vision) because I had no contact/interaction with any LalKitab devotees (with whom I could exchange ideas.) It is in the last three or four years, thanks to the miracle of Internet, that I came in touch with many knowledgeable individuals and realized how short-sighted and limited my vision of LalKitab has been. Thanks to sincere and devoted hard workers like yourselves, I look forward to an enriching experience. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Nirbhar <nirbhar wrote: I, on behalf of the group, Welcome Worthy Sh. Rajinder Bhatia Ji for selecting this group suitable for his valuable guidance. We are really encouraged to have a Legendary Person with us.Best RegardsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Nahata Jee, Good to see you here. There are so many learned people in this group, I am sure they will all contribute towards each other's knowledge and experience. I look forward to participating in discussions and contribute my two cents worth. With stelwarts like Yog Raj jee, Kondal sahib, Nirmal jee and so many others being around, our questions are bound to get answered in a very satisfying manner. Sincerely, Rajinder Bhatia Jai Nahata <nahata_jay wrote: Dear Bhatia ji, It is really a great pleasure to find you joining this group where I shall have another opportunity to learn from you. Infact there are a lot of questions that I intended to ask from you but hesitated as you might not have time to

answer the questions. Sir, being in your company is a great learning experience and we are fortunate that you also share your knowledge freely and are with us. Please accept my most cordial welcome to this fortunate group. Best regards Jai

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.