IndiaDivine.org

Yog Raj Jee Zindabad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Salam to All Jyotish Learners & Gurus. I am Ali Khan from karachi pakistan i just like to thank and pray for Shri Yog Raj Parbharkar's contribution toward lalkitab astrology as he also contributed to the learning of urdu readers i Pray " God May increase his knowledge and give him long life ,health & prosperity so that he can contrbute more. just one thing Yog raj jee ZINDABAD(long live). Ali Muhammed Khan (Vedic astrologer & Occultist)karachi,pakistan Cell#00923452100602sumitbansal_81 <sumitbansal_81 wrote: Hello, Nirmal Ji. This is indeed an New Year Gift. The gift that every member of this group will cherish. I thank you and Mr. Yograj Prabhakar ji for doing such meticulous work. I also salute your

and Prabhakar ji's dedication. I just don't have words to describe my feeling when I saw the gutka online. Thank you very much.Regards, Sumit Bansal. , Laiba Khan <worthseeing2003> wrote:>> Thank u so much for the wishes and the wonderful gift of new year Nirbhar ji.> > Happy New Year to all the members of group. I wish them well for the year 2006. May it prove to be one of the good years of life :)> > regards> > Laiba> > nirbhar <nirbhar@g...> wrote:> Dear Members,> I wish a very Happy New Year to al the Astrostudents.> Today, I have the privilege for announcing a very precious `New Year > Gift' on behalf of a Learned, a true devotee of Lal Kitab and a Guide

> to the Astrostudents. This is a great selflessness service rendered by > him for the cause of the astrology. > The gift is > "LAL KITAB (TEESRA HISSA/GUTKA) VERSION 1941" copy of the Original > book in urdu. > The Link is "http://.tripod.com/gutka_links.htm"> The link is posted in the link section also .> This book has 428 pages apart from pages containing pictures. Each and > every page has been scanned and enhanced by him. Every unnecessary > dots or marks are removed by him from each page. You can judge > yourself that how much devotion is required to do this type of work. > The Person, who did it, is none other than Sh. Yog Raj Prabhakar Ji. > I , as an moderator of the group, on the behalf of all the members and > the students of astrology say "Thank You" and "We are really grateful

> and bow our heads to You, Sir> This a valuable gain for us, Sir "> > Best Regards> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > > > > > >

>Janab Ali Mohammed Khan Sahib, >>Thanks for your encouraging words. All credits for this job goes to Sh. Nirmal Bhardwaj ji, being the skipper he deserves all the kudos. >>Finally, I would like to suggest you to say: >>- LAL KITAB ZINDABAAD>>- PT. ROOP CHAND JOSHI JI ZINDABAAD- NIRMAL BHARDWAJ ZINDABAAD- ASTROSTUDENTS GROUP ZINDABAD- INDO-PAK FRIENDSHIP ZINABAAD>> >>RegardsYograj Prabhakar>>> , Ali muhammed khan <shams0072000> wrote:>> Salam to All Jyotish Learners & Gurus.> I am Ali Khan from karachi pakistan i just like to thank and pray for Shri Yog Raj Parbharkar's contribution toward lalkitab astrology as he also contributed to the learning of urdu readers i Pray " God May increase his knowledge and give him long life ,health & prosperity so that he can contrbute more.> just one thing Yog raj jee ZINDABAD(long live).> Ali Muhammed Khan> (Vedic astrologer & Occultist)karachi,pakistan> Cell#00923452100602> > sumitbansal_81 sumitbansal_81 wrote:> Hello, Nirmal Ji.> > This is indeed an New Year Gift. The gift that every member of > this group will cherish.> I thank you and Mr. Yograj Prabhakar ji for doing such meticulous > work. I also salute your and Prabhakar ji's dedication.> I just don't have words to describe my feeling when I saw the > gutka online. Thank you very much.> > Regards, > > Sumit Bansal.> , Laiba Khan > worthseeing2003 wrote:> >> > Thank u so much for the wishes and the wonderful gift of new year > Nirbhar ji.> > > > Happy New Year to all the members of group. I wish > them well for the year 2006. May it prove to be one of the good > years of life > > > > regards> > > > Laiba> > > > nirbhar nirbhar@g... wrote:> > Dear Members,> > I wish a very Happy New Year to al the Astrostudents.> > Today, I have the privilege for announcing a very precious `New > Year > > Gift' on behalf of a Learned, a true devotee of Lal Kitab and a > Guide > > to the Astrostudents. This is a great selflessness service > rendered by > > him for the cause of the astrology. > > The gift is > > "LAL KITAB (TEESRA HISSA/GUTKA) VERSION 1941" copy of the Original > > book in urdu. > > The Link is "http://.tripod.com/gutka_links.htm"> > The link is posted in the link section also .> > This book has 428 pages apart from pages containing pictures. Each > and > > every page has been scanned and enhanced by him. Every unnecessary > > dots or marks are removed by him from each page. You can judge > > yourself that how much devotion is required to do this type of > work. > > The Person, who did it, is none other than Sh. Yog Raj Prabhakar > Ji. > > I , as an moderator of the group, on the behalf of all the members > and > > the students of astrology say "Thank You" and "We are really > grateful > > and bow our heads to You, Sir> > This a valuable gain for us, Sir "> > > > Best Regards> > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > > > > > > > > > > > > >