IndiaDivine.org

The Originator of LalKitab is Pt Roop Chand Joshi -- Gutka isn't easy to understand -- But be patient.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devika Jee, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... Please don't say that LalKitab was written by an anonymous person. That propoganda and misinformation has been spread by hugely selfish and uncouth liars (many of whom shamelessly continue to mint money by 'authoring' /publishing criminally bad transliterations or, writing almost worthless, Dalda-type LalKitabs. I would expressly EXCLUDE Shri Sumat Prasad of Kalka from this category.) The originator of the LalKitab system and the LalKitab books (that we are trying to transliterate) is none other than the late, Pt. Roop Chand jee Joshi who single-handedly wrote the original LalKitabs in Urdu. Any thing else that you see about the origina of

LalKitab in these "duplicate, Dalda" books (including Pt. Krishan Ashant's books) is absolute balderdash and a figment of their cunning yet feeble minds. (And, trust me, I am not at all apologetic for using strong language for such people .) For more details and authentic information about LalKitab, please visit the site: www.originallalkitab.com If there is a problem in accessing this site, please let me know. Respectfully, Rajinder

Bhatia Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote: Dear Yograj Ji, I thought the originator of Lalkitab was anonymous and it was written in Urdu. Pt. Roop Chand took the original Urdu version and translated to Hindi. If my understanding is wrong, then I will correct it. Devika.

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Devika Jee, I appreciate your clarification and the details given. Lest there be any further confusion, please permit me to say the following: Pt. Som Dutt Joshi (son of Pt Roop Chand Jee) is in his early 70's (not 80.) Pt. Som Dutt and I phone each other at least once a week, if not more. I visit him every once in a while and while in Scarboro, I am not permitted to stay anywhere else, except at the Joshi residence though I have numerous close friends in Toronto metro area. The Joshi family considers me a member of their own family. I have had the good fortune of meeting Pt Roop Chand jee many many times at Pharwala. I am stating all this to establish that my information is very authentic. Now coming to LalKitab, its author and its publisher, I would request and recommend that you visit www.originallalkitab.com a website set up by Virender Joshi, Pt Som Dutt's youngest son. This site contains authentic information about Lalkitab system and since this is coming from the Joshi family, it should put all doubts to rest. LalKitab was published by Pt Roop Chand Jee's cousin, Pt. Girdhari Lal Sharma (which does NOT make him the author -- the publisher is not necessarily the author). Being an employee of the British government, Pt Roop Chand jee could not give his own name as the author (remember, we were ruled by the British and no "government servant" was allowed to write a book without prior permission.) Whatever you've claimed as having been said by Pt. Som Dutt may have been correctly reported by you BUT he sometimes says these things to just get rid of people (trust me on this.) Having

known the Joshi family for the last 40 plus years, the information that I have given is accurate and authentic. I do take it as a moral responsibility to give the credit where it is due. And, that goes to Pt Roop Chand jee. Only after giving credit to its author, can we attempt to interpret LalKitab. I hope that you will visit the recommended web site and see for yourself. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote: Dear Rajinder Jee, I understand your love of Lalkitab and hence his author. Pt. Roop chand's son, who is nearly 80 years old and currently liveing in Canada, himself told me that Pt. Roop chand never published any books. But some of his written material was stolen and

illegal copies were sold and was later published by someone else. The original full material is still intact with his son and when asked whether he could provide me with the original material, I was told that it is not for sale. If Pt. Roop chand did not publish his books, how did his name showed up as an author? Anyway, the truth will always remain the truth and no one can change it. Despite any rumour, the author (whoever may be) is a genius. Let's not argue over who wrote the book, instead, let's interpret what is written. Devika.

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Please see my response below:Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote: Devika Jee, I appreciate your clarification and the details given. Lest there be any further confusion, please permit me to say the following: Pt. Som Dutt Joshi (son of Pt Roop Chand Jee) is in his early 70's (not 80.) Pt. Som Dutt and I phone each other at least once a week, if not more. I visit him every once in a while and while in Scarboro, I am not permitted to stay anywhere else, except at the Joshi residence though I have numerous close friends in Toronto metro area. The Joshi family considers me a member of their own family. I have had the good fortune of meeting Pt Roop Chand jee many many times at

Pharwala. I am stating all this to establish that my information is very authentic. Now coming to LalKitab, its author and its publisher, I would request and recommend that you visit www.originallalkitab.com a website set up by Virender Joshi, Pt Som Dutt's youngest son. This site contains authentic information about Lalkitab system and since this is coming from the Joshi family, it should put all doubts to rest. LalKitab was published by Pt Roop Chand Jee's cousin, Pt. Girdhari Lal Sharma (which does NOT make him the author -- the publisher is not necessarily the author). Being an employee of the British government, Pt Roop Chand jee could not give his own name as the author (remember, we were ruled by the British and no "government servant" was allowed to write a book without prior permission.) Whatever you've claimed as having been said by Pt. Som Dutt may have been correctly reported by you BUT he sometimes says these things to just get rid of people (trust me on this.) Devika: This I can relate. Sometimes he says some things and later on he changes his mind about his own opinion. Sometimes it is hard to understand him and he repeats the same thing over and over again (age factor). He told me that he was almost 80.. Having known the Joshi family for the last 40 plus years, the information that I have given is accurate and authentic. I do take it as a moral responsibility to give the credit where it is due. And, that goes to Pt Roop Chand jee. Only after giving credit to its author, can we attempt to interpret LalKitab. I hope that you will visit the recommended web site and see for

yourself. Devika: I have visited this site in the past and emailed his son, who lives in India. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote: Dear Rajinder Jee, I understand your love of Lalkitab and hence his author. Pt. Roop chand's son, who is nearly 80 years old and currently liveing in Canada, himself told me that Pt. Roop chand never published any books. But some of his written material was stolen and illegal copies were sold and was later published by someone else. The original full material is still intact with his son and when asked whether he could provide me with the original material, I was told that it is not for sale. If Pt. Roop chand did not publish his

books, how did his name showed up as an author? Anyway, the truth will always remain the truth and no one can change it. Despite any rumour, the author (whoever may be) is a genius. Let's not argue over who wrote the book, instead, let's interpret what is written. Devika. PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!