IndiaDivine.org

Urgent Information- Membership requirments.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends

As you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply the

following Data for becoming the member of the group

Your Full Name

City

Country

Telephone No.

Mobile No; If any

Astrological Background.

But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted the

information till date. Please supply the information by 20th of

february positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators to

keep the erring members in the group. The members whose information

has not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and they

have to submit request again.

The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.

Regards

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

Nirmal Jee, Sorry, I am guilty of not providing the information. Here goes: Full Name: Rajinder Bhatia City: Potomac, Maryland Country: U S A Telephone: Home 301-983-8022 Mobil: 301-461-4092 I'd request you to please not publish my phone numbers, if possible. Astrological Background: LalKitab learner for the last 40 years; still don't know much. --- Thanks Rajinder Bhatianirbhar <nirbhar wrote: Dear FriendsAs you are

aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

Nirmal Ji,

Here is :

Full Name: Umesh Sharma

> City: New Delhi

> Country: INDIA

> Telephone: Home 91-11-25086787

> Mobil: 09871263693

Astrological Background: LalKitab learner for the last 12 years;

still don't know much.

Thanks

Umesh Sharma

, Rajinder Bhatia

<rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

>

> Nirmal Jee,

> Sorry, I am guilty of not providing the information. Here goes:

>

> Full Name: Rajinder Bhatia

> City: Potomac, Maryland

> Country: U S A

> Telephone: Home 301-983-8022

> Mobil: 301-461-4092

>

> I'd request you to please not publish my phone numbers, if

possible.

>

> Astrological Background: LalKitab learner for the last 40 years;

still don't know much.

> ---

>

> Thanks

>

> Rajinder Bhatia

>

> nirbhar <nirbhar wrote:

> Dear Friends

> As you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply the

> following Data for becoming the member of the group

> Your Full Name

> City

> Country

> Telephone No.

> Mobile No; If any

> Astrological Background.

> But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted the

> information till date. Please supply the information by 20th of

> february positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators to

> keep the erring members in the group. The members whose information

> has not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and they

> have to submit request again.

> The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.

> Regards

> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

> Moderator

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Members, Why is such personal information required to be a member of this group? There has to be a reason and I would like to know the reason. Thanks.Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote: Nirmal Jee, Sorry, I am guilty of not providing the information. Here goes: Full Name: Rajinder Bhatia City: Potomac, Maryland Country: U S A Telephone: Home 301-983-8022 Mobil: 301-461-4092 I'd request you to please not publish my phone numbers, if possible.

Astrological Background: LalKitab learner for the last 40 years; still don't know much. --- Thanks Rajinder Bhatianirbhar <nirbhar wrote: Dear FriendsAs you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit

request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator Brings words and photos together (easily) withPhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Dear Nirbhar Jee, My details are as under: Full Name: Abhiram MishraCity: NOIDA (NCR New Delhi)Country: IndiaTelephone No. 0120-2585329Mobile No; 09911344080 Astrological Background: Beginner in Hindu Astrologynirbhar <nirbhar wrote: Dear FriendsAs you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary

positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator

--- dear sir

the following are my personal bio-data.

name: Burra Rajarao Age : 65 yr

Edu. qualification ; B.Sc.

krishnapuram, Vijayawada-3. Pin.520003

Ph.No.2536936. Submitted. rajarao

Dear Sir , Kindly note my details please : Full Name..........Mehernoz T. BugliCity...............JamshedpurCountry............INDIATelephone No.......0657-2221383 .Mobile No..........9334804387 .Astrological Background.....keen learner of Lal Kitab . Kind regards , M.T.BUGLI nirbhar <nirbhar wrote: Dear FriendsAs you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full

NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator

Dear Moderater,

Full Name :Vijay GoelCity :JaipurCountry :IndiaTelephone No:0141-2552832.Mobile No :09214502239.

Astrological Background.:Jyotish Visharad(ICAS)in 1997-98,No thorough knowledge of lal-Kitab still learner.

Vijay Goel.

-

nirbhar

Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:15 PM

Urgent Information- Membership requirments.

Dear FriendsAs you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator

Group, Here is my information, but like Devika Ji I'm not sure why it's required. Anyhow, my details are as follows: Name: Iqbal Singh City: Toronto Country: Canada Phone: 001-416-627-9992 Astrological Background: Avid learner and practitioner, reader of Lal Kitab, Tantra Sadhana, Mantras - still don't know much after 5 years. :) Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote: Dear Members, Why is such personal information required to be a member of this group? There has to be a reason and I would like to know the reason. Thanks.Rajinder Bhatia

<rajinderbhatia2002 wrote: Nirmal Jee, Sorry, I am guilty of not providing the information. Here goes: Full Name: Rajinder Bhatia City: Potomac, Maryland Country: U S A Telephone: Home 301-983-8022 Mobil: 301-461-4092 I'd request you to please not publish my phone numbers, if possible. Astrological Background: LalKitab learner for the last 40 years; still don't know much. --- Thanks Rajinder Bhatianirbhar

<nirbhar wrote: Dear FriendsAs you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator Brings words and photos together (easily)

withPhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail. Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

Hi, This is my information and I am a professional astrologer for some good website of India, My details are AJAY KUKREJA City -Delhi Country -India Astrological background - Jyotish Acharya Mobile 09891416061 Iqbal <punjabilovebug wrote: Group, Here is my information, but like Devika Ji

I'm not sure why it's required. Anyhow, my details are as follows: Name: Iqbal Singh City: Toronto Country: Canada Phone: 001-416-627-9992 Astrological Background: Avid learner and practitioner, reader of Lal Kitab, Tantra Sadhana, Mantras - still don't know much after 5 years. :) Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote: Dear Members, Why is such personal information required to be a member of this group? There has to be a reason and I would like to know the reason. Thanks.Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote: Nirmal Jee, Sorry, I am guilty of not providing the information. Here goes: Full Name: Rajinder Bhatia City: Potomac, Maryland Country: U S A Telephone: Home 301-983-8022 Mobil: 301-461-4092 I'd request you to please not publish my phone numbers, if possible. Astrological Background: LalKitab learner for the last 40 years; still don't know much. --- Thanks Rajinder Bhatianirbhar <nirbhar wrote: Dear FriendsAs you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator Brings words and photos together (easily) withPhotoMail - it's free

and works with Mail. Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

Respected members of Astrostudent group

Sadar Namaskar

I have already sent my details to moderator.

here is my details for your reference.

I am a learner of Vedic astrology. I have been studying astrology since 1994.

Name : Anupam Jolly

City : Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Astrological background : I have done Jyotish Visharad from ICAS (Indian Council of Astrological Sciences)

Faculty Member : All India Federation of Astrologer Societies, Jaipur Chapter

Mobile No. : 09414044559

Address : "Ramashram" 3/18, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017

Thanks & Respectful Regards

Anupam Jolly

-

ajay kukreja

Friday, February 17, 2006 4:56 PM

Re: Urgent Information- Membership requirments.

Hi,

This is my information and I am a professional astrologer for some good website of India, My details are

AJAY KUKREJA

City -Delhi

Country -India

Astrological background - Jyotish Acharya

Mobile 09891416061

Iqbal <punjabilovebug wrote:

Group,

Here is my information, but like Devika Ji I'm not sure why it's required. Anyhow, my details are as follows:

Name: Iqbal Singh

City: Toronto

Phone: 001-416-627-9992

Astrological Background: Avid learner and practitioner, reader of Lal Kitab, Tantra Sadhana, Mantras - still don't know much after 5 years. :)

Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote:

Dear Members,

Why is such personal information required to be a member of this group? There has to be a reason and I would like to know the reason.

Thanks.Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Nirmal Jee,

Sorry, I am guilty of not providing the information. Here goes:

Full Name: Rajinder Bhatia

City: Potomac, Maryland

Telephone: Home 301-983-8022

Mobil: 301-461-4092

I'd request you to please not publish my phone numbers, if possible.

Astrological Background: LalKitab learner for the last 40 years; still don't know much.

---

Thanks

Rajinder Bhatianirbhar <nirbhar wrote:

Dear FriendsAs you are aware that it is mandatory for the members to supply thefollowing Data for becoming the member of the groupYour Full NameCityCountryTelephone No.Mobile No; If anyAstrological Background.But it is found that few of our friends have not submitted theinformation till date. Please supply the information by 20th offebruary positively. It will not be possibble for the moderators tokeep the erring members in the group. The members whose informationhas not been recieved till 20th will lose their membership and theyhave to submit request again.The members who already submitted the information may ignore it.RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajModerator

Brings words and photos together (easily) withPhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos

: Dear Nirmalji, Thanks for enrolling me in your esteem group.Desired data requiired to become member of 'Astrostudents' is as under: Full Name :Sunil Kumar City :PanchkulaCountry :IndiaTelephone No:0172-2567131.Mobile No :09876017607. Astrological Background.:Jyotish Visharad(ICAS),Keen to learn lal-Kitab's secrets. With regards, Sunil

Kumar.

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.