Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Sh. Rahul ji, A lal kitab Devotee has given us a link for Lalkitab

in Hindi probably of 1952 version. Though there are lot of

grammatical and missing text errors but it is a great help to all LK

devotees. Please install the font file 'chan___.ttf' included in the

file to view it in hindi.

i , on behalf of the group, convey my thanks to sh Rahul Ji.

The link is

http://hyperupload.com/download/02e3d21c32/lalkitab_ebook.rar.html

Best regards

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

Dear Nirmal ji,

I have downloaded the file, but there are no instructions on how to

install/use it.

regards,

Anshev B. Bhardwejj

, " nirbhar " <nirbhar_chd

wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> Sh. Rahul ji, A lal kitab Devotee has given us a link for

Lalkitab

> in Hindi probably of 1952 version. Though there are lot of

> grammatical and missing text errors but it is a great help to all

LK

> devotees. Please install the font file 'chan___.ttf' included in

the

> file to view it in hindi.

> i , on behalf of the group, convey my thanks to sh Rahul Ji.

> The link is

> http://hyperupload.com/download/02e3d21c32/lalkitab_ebook.rar.html

> Best regards

> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

>

It is a .rarexrension file and can be opened though program 'winrar'. You can downlload it from the web sites like winsite.com, zdnetdownloads.xom, download.com and many more web sites. Extarct all the contants ina directory.thereis fone having name started with c and .ttf extensioninstall that font.run any of the two .exe files in the directory. there are about 10 files having .aeh extension.open one by one fro the menu.rest you will know when you open it. the screen shot is uploaded infile sectionRegardsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj , "Anshev B Bhardwejj" <anshevb wrote:>> Dear Nirmal ji,> > I have downloaded the file, but there are no instructions on how to > install/use it.> > regards,> Anshev B. Bhardwejj> > > > , "nirbhar" nirbhar_chd@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> > Sh. Rahul ji, A lal kitab Devotee has given us a link for > Lalkitab> > in Hindi probably of 1952 version. Though there are lot of> > grammatical and missing text errors but it is a great help to all > LK> > devotees. Please install the font file 'chan___.ttf' included in > the> > file to view it in hindi.> > i , on behalf of the group, convey my thanks to sh Rahul Ji.> > The link is> > http://hyperupload.com/download/02e3d21c32/lalkitab_ebook.rar.html> > Best regards> > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> >>

the reply had some errors which are corrected as below: , "nirbhar" <nirbhar_chd wrote:>> It is a .rar extension file and can be opened though program 'winrar'.> You can download it from the web sites like winsite.com,> zdnetdownloads.xom, download.com and many more web sites.> Extract all the contents in a directory.> there is font having name started with c and .ttf extension> install that font.> run any of the two .exe files in the directory. there are about 10 files> having .aeh extension.> open one by one from the menu.> rest you will know when you open it.> the screen shot is uploaded in photo section> Regards> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > , "Anshev B Bhardwejj" anshevb@> wrote:> >> > Dear Nirmal ji,> >> > I have downloaded the file, but there are no instructions on how to> > install/use it.> >> > regards,> > Anshev B. Bhardwejj> >> >> >> > , "nirbhar" nirbhar_chd@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Members,> > > Sh. Rahul ji, A lal kitab Devotee has given us a link for> > Lalkitab> > > in Hindi probably of 1952 version. Though there are lot of> > > grammatical and missing text errors but it is a great help to all> > LK> > > devotees. Please install the font file 'chan___.ttf' included in> > the> > > file to view it in hindi.> > > i , on behalf of the group, convey my thanks to sh Rahul Ji.> > > The link is> > > http://hyperupload.com/download/02e3d21c32/lalkitab_ebook.rar.html> > > Best regards> > > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > >> >>