IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: A doubt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Chandra Prakash ji, Jupiter aur sun dono aacha mitra hain.10th House lal kitab ka sidhantaun sa jupiter ka favorable house nahi hai, jyotish sashtra ka sidhantha ka anusar jupiter jis house mein bethta hai us house ki hani karta hai, thek aisa he sun ka saath mein jitna grah hota hain vo aast hota hain unka prabhav vishas nahi hota.Tau siddhanth kehta hai 10th house ka anusar jo jyotish shastra mein karam ka ghar bhi hai jiska surya karak hai aur jupiter sthan hani karta hain aur sun ka saath hona ka karan uska prabhav nahi hota islia jupiter ko na chala kar sun ko he chalana chahiya. Shubhesh Sharmanbhupesh sharma <bhupeshastro wrote: dear tyagi ji earlier also i suggest u to read the holy lal kitab carefully , but u have not read th kitab till now . again i m suggesting u to read the kitab carefully regarding both the planets you will become to know yourself . without reading this book you will not understand it properly. Shri Nirmal Ji also suggesting you to read the kitab yourself. Thanking you Regard Pt. Bhupesh Sharma Note: forwarded message attached. How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. From: "cp_tyagi2006"

<cp_tyagi2006Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:14:33 -0000 Re: A doubt Respected Bhardwaj ji,Thank you sir. I will read the Lal Kitab as you have said. Just two last questions.1) Why the same upaya for sun in the 10th and the jupiter in the 10th? 2) Is there any other example in the book where the upaya is same for two different planets in the same house?Respectfully,Chandra Prakash , "Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj" <nirbhar_chd wrote:>> Respected Tyagi Ji,> As per your version> "when Sun is in the 10th house then it is understandable that by > throwing a copper coin in the running water for 43 days will take > the sun to the 4th house"> Is this logic is given in

Lalkitab or it is your perception. I feel > there is some misunderstanding regarding this idea. As per this every > body will be able to make "panchayat" or make "Sabhi Grah Ikkathe" > in any Kundli and rule the Nature. > In my opinion, the remedial logics are not so easy to understand. One > need to have full knowledge of Planet placement, its behaviour in a > khana and with other planets in a specific Khana, aspectual changes > in the behaviour, position of his enemies, friends, and equalents, > whether it is remedial at specific position or not and above all the > 'Grammer' of LalKitab.> In my opinion, Tyagi Ji, You have not carefully read the > Lalkitab.More efforts are required on your end. Read slowly word by > word, The Book will shower its blessings. > By the way> "Flowing water -House No.4 ????" ---- May be the result of 'Dalda >

Books'> Regards> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> , > "cp_tyagi2006" <cp_tyagi2006@> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhardwaj ji,> > > > when Sun is in the 10th house then it is understandable that by > > throwing a copper coin in the running water for 43 days will take > > the sun to the 4th house.> > My doubt is ki copper coin pani mein dalne se 10th house ka jupiter > > 4th mein kaise chala jayega? agar jupiter ko 4th mein pahunchana > hai > > to koi jupiter ki vastu jaise chana dal, kesar ya haldi pani mein > > bahani paregi.> > agar answer yeh hai ki Sun ko 4th mein sthapit karne se jupiter ko > > strength milegi, to seedha upaya jupiter ko 4th mein bhejne ka kyon > > nahi kiya jaye? jupiter ko

10th mein hi bane rahne dena kahan ki > > aklamandi hai> > > > respectfully,> > > > Chandra Prakash> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj" > > <nirbhar_chd@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tyagi Ji,> > > I am not too much familiar with the remedial section of the book. > > But> > > from your question I have some querry> > > i. What is the logic behind throughing coin in the flowing water > in> > > case of Sun in 10th?> > > ii. What is the logic you are considering to suggest putting > haldi > > or> > > chana daal in

flowing water in case of Guru in 10th.> > > > > > Regards> > > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > > , "cp_tyagi2006"> > > <cp_tyagi2006@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > > > > > > Althought the question was asked by some one else. I also had > > this > > > > doubt.Please can some expert explain why a coin is to be thrown > > into > > > > running water for 43 days when some one has jupiter in the 10th > > house. > > > > The remedy should have been throwing chana dal or haldi in the > > water.> > > > The same remedy of throwing coins in the running water is for > > Sun in > > > > the 10th. Then where is

the difference?> > > > > > > > With regards,> > > > > > > > Chandra Prakash> > > >> > >> >>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW