IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab Ke Farman-1939 in Hindi Available CONGRETULATION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all memmbers , Jai Shri Krishan, The Day 1st of december 2006 ., has made a made a historical day in th feild of Jyotish . For this day Shri Nirmal Ji Has already informed you .I congretulate to all the members and as well as to all devotees of this HOLY GRANTH . Shri Yograj Parbhakar Ji. and Shri R. K. Bhatia Ji., Shri Kulbeer Ji., Shri M.S. Koundal , aur har members ko meri aur se ek bar phir se bahut bahut shubhkamnayien aur badhayi . Is etihasik din ko kabhi bhi bhulaya nahi ja sakta jo bhi iske vimochan par wahan tha un sab ki ankhon mein khushi ke aansoo saaf dekhe ja sakte the. aur kismat se mein bhi is pawan moke par mojud tha. is kitab ke aane se Shri Bhatia Ji. ka kahna ek

dum sahi ho jayega ki ab "dalda" lalkitabon ki chhuti ho jayegi. once again i wish other four books also will be published and than nobody will say ki this book has written in afganistan in 19th centuary or 300 years back . and who the peoples has made this book "evil Book " (hauwa) for general public. Those kind of people should be now very attentive. once again congretulation to all . With Reagrds Pt. Bhupesh Sharma Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar_chd wrote: Dear Members,Lal Kitab Ke Farmaan-1939 in Hindi transliteration is available in the market. This book is got published by Pt. B.M. Goswami. I have purchased this book at Rs.225.00 and it has same pages and same lines in a page as in original. A really very good effort by Pt. Goswami JiRegardsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Dear all members

We are pleased to note that the real book ahs seen the light of the

day.Thanks to author, publisher and all those working for the cause. I

regret that I could not attend the Vimochan ceremony. But shall request

if the address of the availablity of the book in cities like Delhi,

Chandigarh and all state capitals be anounced so that people can buy it

and read the real version rather than Dalda's. Hats off yto Nirmal ji

and their team. We need to celebrate it for the renissance of lost

glory of lal Kitab.

With best wishes to all

Prof. Shatendra K Sharma JNU New Delhi Univ. Science Instrumentation Centre