IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab Ke Farman-1939 in Hindi Available ....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr Sharma Ji, So good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well and continuing to make progress in your research work. Although I have not seen the transliterated book yet (mine should be arriving by this weekend) but I have already been told by many that it is done really well. Absolutely nothing has been omitted (or added.) Each line has been reproduced just as it was in the original text, no more and no less (with a very few exceptions where it was not practical to stick to the original format.) If a page contains twenty lines in the original text then this book contains only twenty lines also. The page numbers in both the books are identical AND There is a reason behind it - wait a few months and you will know why. In other words, no compromises have been made. Above all, Urdu, Farsi, Punjabi and Sanskrit words have been reproduced very faithfully and in their true transliterated

form. I had the good fortune of meeting Goswami jee and Shri Chawla Jee a couple of months back and I was really impressed by their scholarship and their sense of dedication. I knew then that they were going to do a marvellous job. Yograj jee kept filling me in on the progress of this volume. Yograj jee, Nirmal jee and Shri PK Sharma, among others, literally burnt mid-night oil going over the proofs - theirs is the labor of love towards LalKitab done without any material consideration. Sagar Publications phone number in New Delhi is 011- 23320648 and 011-23328245. They are easy to locate (off Janpath, I think in one of the side streets, diagonally across from Cottage Emporium, if I remember it correctly.) Their Email address is: sagarpub I am very excited that finally the genuine ghee is available

for mass consumption at an affordable price. This and (subsequent publications) will go a long way in spreading LalKitab knowledge. Dr Sahib, please keep in touch with us all. Best regards. Rajinder Bhatia Shatendra Sharma <shatendra_s wrote: Dear all membersWe are pleased to note that the real book ahs seen the light of the day.Thanks to author, publisher and all those working for the cause. I regret

that I could not attend the Vimochan ceremony. But shall request if the address of the availablity of the book in cities like Delhi, Chandigarh and all state capitals be anounced so that people can buy it and read the real version rather than Dalda's. Hats off yto Nirmal ji and their team. We need to celebrate it for the renissance of lost glory of lal Kitab.With best wishes to allProf. Shatendra K Sharma JNU New DelhiDirector Univ. Science Instrumentation CentreJawaharlal nehru Universitynew Delhi-110067 India011-26717604/011-26704758/ 91-9810721748 .

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Bhatia Ji

Nice to hear from you after long time. I knew that you

are quite busy with the work. I also continued to get

news about you from group and yograj ji

also. I really missed cahnce to met you personally

when you visited India last time. But keep me informed

on this group about your next visit. We can have a get

togather here. Rest is all fine.

With Regards

Shatendra Sharma

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new