IndiaDivine.org

tahe dil se shukriyaa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected nirmal ji Im downloading the books & really HAREK PAGE KI DOWNLOADING KE SAATH DIL AUR DIMAG MAIN EK SUROOR HAI AUR AAPKE LIYE EK DUA NIKAL RAHEE HAI. KAASH KI AAP MERE SAAMNE HOTE TO MERE IS AHASAS KO SAMAJH PAATE. MERA URDU SEEKHNAA AB SAHEE MAAYNO MAIN SAARTHAK HO JAYEGAA. AAPKAA BAHUT BAHUT BAHUT BAHUT AUR BAHUT SHUKRIYA.KHAAS TAUR PAR 1942 KEE KITAAB KE LIYE TO BAAR BAAR SHUKRIYAA.AAPKAA LALKITABEE V.K.SHUKLA

Guest guest

Respected Shukla Ji,

The words coming from you shows your immense love and shradha towards

the book. The real person behind this is Respected Prabhakar Ji,I am

only a small atom of this science. We are Grateful to you, Prabhakar

Ji & Bhatia Ji.

I must thank to that extremist fellow who reported the webmasters for

file abuse, resulting deletion of files. of LK1939 and 1940. This

idea only came after that episode.

I dont know who motivate us to upload these books, it may be He, The

Ultimate who dont want this treasure to be a collector item.

It is heartiest to know that you start reading urdu. Shukla Ji, it is

very easy to learn this language. Now you will feel that this book is

so simple. I wish all members follow the same.

Best regards

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

, " lalkitabee " <lalkitabee

wrote:

>

> Respected nirmal ji

>

> Im downloading the books & really HAREK PAGE KI DOWNLOADING KE

SAATH

> DIL AUR DIMAG MAIN EK SUROOR HAI AUR AAPKE LIYE EK DUA NIKAL RAHEE

HAI.

> KAASH KI AAP MERE SAAMNE HOTE TO MERE IS AHASAS KO SAMAJH PAATE.

MERA

> URDU SEEKHNAA AB SAHEE MAAYNO MAIN SAARTHAK HO JAYEGAA. AAPKAA BAHUT

> BAHUT BAHUT BAHUT AUR BAHUT SHUKRIYA.KHAAS TAUR PAR 1942 KEE KITAAB

KE

> LIYE TO BAAR BAAR SHUKRIYAA.

> AAPKAA

> LALKITABEE V.K.SHUKLA

>

Guest guest

Respected bhardwaj jiThis is a greatness all of you.You started another age in lalkitab history.I am practising from a long time.There was a grip at all urdu version of some old crook persons.I generally faced a problem --Urdu ki asal lalkitab."that was why i learnt urdu & practiced it.In fact my motive is lalkitab ONLY, not urdu.Ye to vo haal ho rahaa hai ki gaon(village ) ki taraf jaa rahaa thaa lekin kisi khet se ganna tod liyaa aur use choooste huye jaane lagaa.Isi tarah lalkitab samajh rahaa thaa aur urdu seekh lee.I was practising only 1952 urdu version & other two versions were in hindi.1939 & 40 were not in my library.But after this effort from all of u now I will enjoy all 5 versions in my hand & i will enjoy this "ROOP RAS" & "SOM RAS" by the grace of this book & ur efforts.In fact all of u r real lalkitabees others have only ID "lalkitabee".Varnaa mujhe to yeh lagne lAGAA THAA KI KAHIN HAMAAREE SANSKRITI KI YE DHAROHAR GAAYAB HEE NAA HO JAAYE.lEKIN AB DAAVE SE KEHTAA HOON KI GAAYAB HONAA TO DOOR AB TO ISMAIN KUCHH NAYAA HOKER RAHEGAA AUR USMAIN AAP BUNIYAAD KE PATTHAR KI TARAH YAAD KIYE JAAYENGE (This is my predection without any DURUSTI,without any Uljhan ,because now JAD KI ADLAA BADLEE is positive ,DHOKE KA PLANET is away,BUNIYAADI MADAD KI DRISHTI is powerful. & A PITRI RIN remedy also has been performed by u at the behalf of all lalkitabees in the shape of providing all these books at a table without any cost) SPECIALLY bhardwaj ji YOU ,PRABHAKER JI & RESPECTED BHATIA JI.

"shabba khair"With RegardsLalkitabee V.K.Shukla , "Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj" <nirbhar wrote:>> Respected Shukla Ji,> The words coming from you shows your immense love and shradha towards > the book. The real person behind this is Respected Prabhakar Ji,I am > only a small atom of this science. We are Grateful to you, Prabhakar > Ji & Bhatia Ji.> I must thank to that extremist fellow who reported the webmasters for > file abuse, resulting deletion of files. of LK1939 and 1940. This > idea only came after that episode.> I dont know who motivate us to upload these books, it may be He, The > Ultimate who dont want this treasure to be a collector item.> It is heartiest to know that you start reading urdu. Shukla Ji, it is > very easy to learn this language. Now you will feel that this book is > so simple. I wish all members follow the same.> Best regards> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > , "lalkitabee" lalkitabee@ > wrote:> >> > Respected nirmal ji> > > > Im downloading the books & really HAREK PAGE KI DOWNLOADING KE > SAATH > > DIL AUR DIMAG MAIN EK SUROOR HAI AUR AAPKE LIYE EK DUA NIKAL RAHEE > HAI.> > KAASH KI AAP MERE SAAMNE HOTE TO MERE IS AHASAS KO SAMAJH PAATE. > MERA> > URDU SEEKHNAA AB SAHEE MAAYNO MAIN SAARTHAK HO JAYEGAA. AAPKAA BAHUT> > BAHUT BAHUT BAHUT AUR BAHUT SHUKRIYA.KHAAS TAUR PAR 1942 KEE KITAAB > KE> > LIYE TO BAAR BAAR SHUKRIYAA.> > AAPKAA> > LALKITABEE V.K.SHUKLA> >>