IndiaDivine.org

understanding lalkitab ;- why do remedies fail.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dera friends, what i have concluded that lalkitab is very much like the english language. like u cannot questionh why knilfe has a k as prefix and pneumonia has a p as prefix lk has similar principles which cannot be argued upon. for instance in the 42 edition pt. ji gave elaborate explanations to analyse a tewa and also analyzed a few tewas in the end. but there lies a bomb shell in the one tewa which unfortunately does not appear in the dalda books. in this tewa pt. ji stressed for analyzing varshphal remedies THAT PEHLE GHARON MEIN VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR BAAD KE GHARON MEIN JANAM KUNDALI KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE. NATIJE PAR FAISLA HOGA. JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEIN DO DAFA AA JAYE WAH APNA FAISLA IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YA BURA KISMAT KA FAISLA DENGE. IS TARKIB SE NA AVEN WAH VARSHPHAL KE MUTABIK

FAISLA DENGE. here i ask for help from Prabhakar ji and nirmal ji who enlightened me with this technique perhaps umesh, bhatia ji and lalkitabi also know more about this technique. kulbir bains

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Kulbeer,

I am trying to analysis of these lines with examples which are you

queted in your message.I load two photographs in photo section in

name of kundli no.1 & 2, and faisle ki kundlee.

Example: 14-04-1955 Time:-23:55, Place: jullunder.

TERM NO.1 : PEHLE GHARON MEIN VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE

QU: WHICH PLANET/PLANETS

ANS:THOSE COME IN PHALEY GHARON (FROM 1ST TO 6TH CALLED PAHLEY GHAR

AND 7TH TO 12EV CALLED BAAD KE GHAR)SO “SUN, MARS,MERC.,JUPI AND

KETU†COME IN “ PAHLE GHARON MEIN†IN VARSHAPHAL KUNDLEE. WE NOTE

DOWN THESE IN FAISLEY KI KUNDLI.

2ND TERM: BAAD KE GHARON MEIN JANAM KUNDALI KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE

ANS: JUPI.+KETU & SATURN BAAD KE GHARON MAIN IN JANAM KI KUNDLEE.(I

CLEARED BAAD KE GHAR MY ABOVE LINES.)IT IS ALSO NOTED IN FAISLE KI

KUNDLI

3. IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE.

ANS: IN THIS JANAM KUNDLEE “SUN†COMES AS A “DHOKEY KA GRAH†IN 53’S

VARSHAPHAL.(HOW TO FIND DHOKE KA GRAH READ MY BOOK " LALKITAB-VYAKARAN

AUR VYAKHYA OR VYAKARAN SECTION OF LAL-KITAB 1952 EDITION)

YOU SEE PHOTOS OF EXAMPLE KUNDLI IN PHOTO SECTION.

TERM NO.3: :JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEIN DO DAFA AA JAYE WAH APNA FAISLA

IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YA BURA KISMAT KA FAISLA DENGE

ANS: AS PER ABOVE TERM THE JUPITER, KETU AND SUN ARE THE KEY PLANETS.

BECAUSE THOSE ARE COME TWO TIMES.

DO NOT COUNT MARS AND MERC. IN FESLAY KI KUNDLEE BECAUSE BOTH PLANTS

COME IN THEIR OWN HOUSES WHERE THEY SITITUTED IN JANAM KI KUNDLEE.

I TRY WITH MY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE.

I HEARTLY OBLIZED IF SENIORS ARE GIVE THEIR OPINION.

REGARDS

UMESH SHARMA

( YOU CAN SEE EXAMPLE KUNDLI IN PHOTO SECTION.)

, kulbir bains <kulbirbains

wrote:

>

>

>

> Dera friends, what i have concluded that lalkitab is very much

like the english language. like u cannot questionh why knilfe has a k

as prefix and pneumonia has a p as prefix lk has similar principles

which cannot be argued upon. for instance in the 42 edition pt. ji

gave elaborate explanations to analyse a tewa and also analyzed a few

tewas in the end. but there lies a bomb shell in the one tewa which

unfortunately does not appear in the dalda books. in this tewa pt. ji

stressed for analyzing varshphal remedies THAT PEHLE GHARON MEIN

VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR BAAD KE GHARON MEIN JANAM KUNDALI

KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE.

NATIJE PAR FAISLA HOGA. JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEIN DO DAFA AA JAYE WAH

APNA FAISLA IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YA BURA KISMAT KA FAISLA

DENGE. IS TARKIB SE NA AVEN WAH VARSHPHAL KE MUTABIK FAISLA DENGE.

here i ask for help from Prabhakar ji and nirmal ji who enlightened

me with this technique perhaps

> umesh, bhatia ji and lalkitabi also know more about this technique.

>

kulbir bains

>

>

>

>

>

> Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>

Guest guest

Respected Umesh JII was seeing horoscope charts provided by you in foto section & reading your views at the topic which was raised by Kulbir Ji as--"PEHLE GHARON MEIN VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR BAAD KE GHARONMEIN JANAM KUNDALI KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KEGRAH LIKHE JAYENGE. NATIJE PAR FAISLA HOGA. JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEINDO DAFA AA JAYE WAH APNA FAISLA IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YABURA KISMAT KA FAISLA DENGE. IS TARKIB SE NA AVEN WAH VARSHPHAL KEMUTABIK FAISLA DENGE.. But umesh ji the technique used by u to find out the Planet OF DHOKA, that implies only the horoscope which is provided by you.Why u forgot to use the kundali which has been used at last of 1942 edition ? iN that edition the technique used by you to search Dhokhe ka planet,absolutely fails ,The planet of cheating is VENUS in that horoscope (Yograj ji & Nirmal ji please correct me with the help of 1942 book).If we use only verdicts of u then what will be planet of DHOKHA . I think u used SOORAJ NUMBER 11 or 12 INDEXES to find out the planet of DHOKHA.If so then i want to say that serial (TARTEEB) of the planets deffers in both indexes, due to this ,using ur technique there will be confusion to find out "DHOKE KA PLANET" in 48 th & 52 nd year of varshfal So what u say about that with ur deep insight.In fact as per using of Varshfal & janm kundali for faisle ki kundali, that is so simple as u explained & it is much obvious by that example of the book 1942 at page no. 384.With regards Lalkitabee , "Umesh Sharma" <mudit982001 wrote:>> Dear Kulbeer,> I am trying to analysis of these lines with examples which are you > queted in your message.I load two photographs in photo section in > name of kundli no.1 & 2, and faisle ki kundlee.> Example: 14-04-1955 Time:-23:55, Place: jullunder.> TERM NO.1 : PEHLE GHARON MEIN VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE > QU: WHICH PLANET/PLANETS> ANS:THOSE COME IN PHALEY GHARON (FROM 1ST TO 6TH CALLED PAHLEY GHAR > AND 7TH TO 12EV CALLED BAAD KE GHAR)SO “SUN, MARS,MERC.,JUPI AND > KETU†COME IN “ PAHLE GHARON MEIN†IN VARSHAPHAL KUNDLEE. WE NOTE > DOWN THESE IN FAISLEY KI KUNDLI. > 2ND TERM: BAAD KE GHARON MEIN JANAM KUNDALI KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE > ANS: JUPI.+KETU & SATURN BAAD KE GHARON MAIN IN JANAM KI KUNDLEE.(I > CLEARED BAAD KE GHAR MY ABOVE LINES.)IT IS ALSO NOTED IN FAISLE KI > KUNDLI> 3. IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE. > ANS: IN THIS JANAM KUNDLEE “SUN†COMES AS A “DHOKEY KA GRAH†IN 53’S > VARSHAPHAL.(HOW TO FIND DHOKE KA GRAH READ MY BOOK "LALKITAB-VYAKARAN > AUR VYAKHYA OR VYAKARAN SECTION OF LAL-KITAB 1952 EDITION)> YOU SEE PHOTOS OF EXAMPLE KUNDLI IN PHOTO SECTION. > TERM NO.3: :JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEIN DO DAFA AA JAYE WAH APNA FAISLA > IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YA BURA KISMAT KA FAISLA DENGE> ANS: AS PER ABOVE TERM THE JUPITER, KETU AND SUN ARE THE KEY PLANETS.> BECAUSE THOSE ARE COME TWO TIMES.> DO NOT COUNT MARS AND MERC. IN FESLAY KI KUNDLEE BECAUSE BOTH PLANTS > COME IN THEIR OWN HOUSES WHERE THEY SITITUTED IN JANAM KI KUNDLEE. > I TRY WITH MY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE.> I HEARTLY OBLIZED IF SENIORS ARE GIVE THEIR OPINION.> REGARDS> UMESH SHARMA> ( YOU CAN SEE EXAMPLE KUNDLI IN PHOTO SECTION.)> > > , kulbir bains kulbirbains@ > wrote:> >> > > > > > Dera friends, what i have concluded that lalkitab is very much > like the english language. like u cannot questionh why knilfe has a k > as prefix and pneumonia has a p as prefix lk has similar principles > which cannot be argued upon. for instance in the 42 edition pt. ji > gave elaborate explanations to analyse a tewa and also analyzed a few > tewas in the end. but there lies a bomb shell in the one tewa which > unfortunately does not appear in the dalda books. in this tewa pt. ji > stressed for analyzing varshphal remedies THAT PEHLE GHARON MEIN > VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR BAAD KE GHARON MEIN JANAM KUNDALI > KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE. > NATIJE PAR FAISLA HOGA. JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEIN DO DAFA AA JAYE WAH > APNA FAISLA IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YA BURA KISMAT KA FAISLA > DENGE. IS TARKIB SE NA AVEN WAH VARSHPHAL KE MUTABIK FAISLA DENGE. > here i ask for help from Prabhakar ji and nirmal ji who enlightened > me with this technique perhaps> > umesh, bhatia ji and lalkitabi also know more about this technique.> > > kulbir bains> > > > > > > > > > > > Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >>