IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for encouragement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Yograj Parbhakar Sahib, Thanks for encourage me, and I hope if you and other friends like Janab Rajandir Bhatia sahib and janab nirmal kumar sahib are with me then i can be able to learn something from this ocean of information according to my ability... Thanks with regardsYograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote: Dear Saleem,Very well described answer indeed .As far as the word Kalpana and Kalpaana is concerned, no

doubt that the lexicon meanings you have described are correct, but Kalpana can also be termed as Imagination as mentioned by Sh. Nirmal Bhardwaj ji. Because Rahu is also known as Deemaghi Lehar the mental waves, so anything related to the imagination comes under its domain.I am glad that this group has found a wise and intelligent devotee of the revered Lal Kitab like you. I would like to tell to the group members that Mr. Salim constantly remains in touch with me; he is so devoted that he uses to ask many imprtant and relavant questions relating to the book in general and its sanctity in particular, like. - From where he should start learning/reading this book?- What is the best way to learn it?- What is the best time to read it?- Whether it is correct to study this Holy Scripture after sunset?- Whether the CD’s of this book can be distributed to other devotees or not? And many other similar

questions.It is inspiring to know that he is following the directives verbatim. I encouraged him to read it honestly with clearer heart. also assured him every support from this august forum. I am visualizing the day when this dedicated lad will emerge as the torchbearer of this divine science in Pakistan.God bless youYograj Prabhakar , "Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj" <nirbhar wrote:>> Wah Wah, Excellent! Saleem Bhai,Accept my heartiest congratulations > for your first post regarding subject.> Indeed mission of Respected Prabhakar ji to provide reading facility > to all , is giving fruitful results. > Yes , I agree that word 'kalpana' & 'kalpaana' is as described by you.> a'. Actually these are punjabi words and dictionary meanings are> > Kalapna-

Dukh naal bolna, Kosna, khafa hona> Kalpaana- Dukhi Karna,Khapauna> *********> Kalpna-imagination- in my view is of Rahu's Item. Gurujans, Please > correct me if I wrong> Weldone Saleem Bhai. > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> , Navik <navik80@> wrote:> >> > Dear Kulbirbains,> > > > May be I am wrong, but in farmaan no.1 it is not hindi word > kalapna( Imagination), We use this word kalapna in Urdu as well as in > Punjabi, which means to face some problem from someone/something Or > put someone in problem, mentally or physically. > > Kalpana mean bother hona and Kalpaana mean dosray ko bother > kerna. > > for example we say often Yaar main garmi main 2 hours kalapta > reha magar aap ka ghar nahin mila.> > > >

YA HUKUM -E- KUDRTI KO APNA HI KHUD BANANA SAB KAY SAB BAND > PARAY THAY ...> > > > Is ka matlab hai... kudrat ki traraf say jo taqdeer (Hukum_e_ > kudriti) likhi gyee thi is bahcay nay us per amal (Act) nahin kia tha > (sab kay sab band paray thay) becasue when this child will act > according to his destiny ( hukum_e_kudriti) Then all act will > deposited to his own account mean ( Hukum_e_kudriti ko apna hi khud > banana).> > > > I am reading lalkitaabs first time in my life so may be I am > wrorng so If I am wrong please ignor my mistake.> > > > Thanks with regrads> > > > kulbirbains <kulbirbains@> wrote:> > AKASH ME ZAMANE KI HAA KA MALIK BRAHSPAT THA JISME GARMI > KE BHANDARI > > SOORAJ KI CHAMAK SE CHANDR KE PAANI AUR > > SHUKKR KI MITTI KE BAAD MANGAL KA KHANA - PEENA, > >

BUDH KI AKAL V BOLNA BULANA, > > SHANICHAR KA JAADU MANTRA AUR DEKHNA DIKHANA, > > RAHU KI RAHNUMAI V KALPANA KALPAANA AUR> > KETU SE CHALNA PHIRNA, GAIRON SE MILNA MILANA YA HUKUM E KUDRATI KO > > APNA HI KHUD BANANA...> > > > the main points of this farmaan are;> > 1. brahspatJUPITER + soorajSUN = chandrMOON.> > 2. garmiHEAT and chamakSHINE are shay of soorajSUN;> > 3. mittiUPPER LAYER OF EARTH is the shay of shukkrVENUS;> > 4. khaana peena DIGESTIVE SYSTEM is the shay of mangal;> > 5. akalINTELLIGENCE and bolna bulanaCOMMUNICATION is the shay of > > budhMERCURY;> > 6. jaadu mantraMAGIC and dekhna dikhanaSIGHT is the shay of > > shanicharSATURN;> > 7. rahnumiFORETELLAR(torch bearer), kalpanaIMAGINATON and kalpaana > > SELF PITY are the shay of rahu;> > 8. chalna phirnaTRANSPORTATION;

gairon se milna milanaCOMMUNICATION > > WITH STRANGERS> > i am not clear about the meaning of YA HUKUM E KUDRATI KO APNA HI > KHUD > > BANANA...kindly give ur views.> > kulbir bains> > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Make light around you," said the fire.> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos.> >>"Make light around you," said the fire.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.