IndiaDivine.org

TO Bhupesh Sharma Jee...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shri Bhupesh Sharma Jee, Thanks for the encouragement. However, may I, most humbly submit that no one, at least none of us forum members, should ever be mentioned in the same sentence as the great Pt Roop Chand Joshi Jee, regardless of how any of us may have helped/guided someone else. Kulbeer Jee had also requestged the same recently. It is like mentioning the almighty Sun and something even less than a firefly (jugnu) in the same sentence. That goes for all of us - be it Prabhakar Jee, Nirmal Jee, Vipin Jee, Bains Sahib, Umesh Jee or Dr. Priya Upadhyay (or, I think) ANYONE else (living or dead) practicing LalKitab. As for myself, I don't like to be addressed as a Guru. What good am I doing to deserve to be called this except that once in a while I jump in and then disappear for weeks and months? Kindly treat me as an ordinary LalKitab enthusiast and a humble

servant of this ocean of wisdom. Incidentally, during my recent meeting with Pt Som Dutt Jee, I suggested to him that he should eliminate the word "The Late" from Pt Roop Chand Jee's name (or title.) Pt Jee, my explanation to him was, that he IS a mahapurush, the likes of which come on this earth rarely and they leave a permanent mark - such people don't become "The Late." He will live forever. Pt Som Dutt Jee, happily, agreed with me. Thanks for your kind words. I hope that all of us participanting in this group will be considered as ordinary mortal beings - some with a little more "time spent with LalKitab" than others and here and there knowing a thing or two more than some others, not much though. None of us is a "Guru" - that is a heavy load to carry. At least that is how I feel. Best regards, Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Respected Guru Ji, Jai Shri Krishan & Charan Sparsh ,Thanks for your ashishhastam Guru Ji. I knew you are aware of This WHOLE HOLY LALKITAB SHASTRA .Guru Ji , I Regards you as wel as I Worship to Brahmaleen Pandit Ji . which i qouted in my

previous mail that is for all learner like me who are learning the abc of this Holy Shastra . Thanks Again. Charan Sparsh.With Great Regards.Bhupesh Sharma ( A Learner )Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 > wrote: Bhupesh Jee, Thanks. I am aware of the painted silver bangle as a remedy but I was talking about the plain, unpainted silver bangle. Plain, unpainted silver bangle has also been advised to many folks by Pt Jee himself and then later, he advised to include coper nail in it. The same for Silver ring. But the plain silver bangle is not documented in the published material as far as I can tell - that is what I was talking about. Respectfully, Rajinder

Bhatiabhupesh sharma <bhupeshastro > wrote: Respcted Guru Ji , JAI SHRI KRISHAN. Plain Silver Bangles remedial measures have not mentioned in any where , But , mentioned part is in the Shukar No. 9 ,Mandi Halat Para No. 4,"17 saala umar ke nashe aur bimariyan tung kareingi. Shukar aur manda hoga. hospital se bimar murda utha kar laye hue ki tarah shadi ke din hi doli mein dulhan ka khoon barbad aur uski mandi sehat ki vajah se kharch par kharcha, Raksha Bandhan surkh churi niche chandi aur uppar lal rang ka jab shanishchar No. 1 mein aave ya makan bane sub kuch umda hoga " In 1952 Edition.And Thanks to guide us about the Modification.Bhupesh sharmaRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 > wrote: Friends: One of the modifications Pt Jee made in these remedial measures was to include a copper nail in the silver ring or the silver bangle. He advised those wearing silver ring (as specified in the 52 LalKitab) to get a copper nail drilled into the silver ring so that it is visible from the top and touches

the skin (though filed at both ends such that it does not become a safety hazard.) Plain silver bangle remedial measure was not included in the published material. I don't know for which specific planetary combination/s. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

To TO Sh.BHATIA GI THANKS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL REPLY.WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS WORD BY WORD CORRECT.BUT THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT YOU ARE UNIQUE AMONG US.YOU HAVE SEEN PANDIT GI MANY TIMES.YOU HAVE A PIOUS SOUL.THE GUIDANCE YOU GIVE TIME TO TIME IS ORIGINAL AND SOMETIMES QUITE NEW. WITH DEEP REGARDS PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA.Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote: Shri Bhupesh Sharma Jee, Thanks for the encouragement. However, may I, most humbly submit that no

one, at least none of us forum members, should ever be mentioned in the same sentence as the great Pt Roop Chand Joshi Jee, regardless of how any of us may have helped/guided someone else. Kulbeer Jee had also requestged the same recently. It is like mentioning the almighty Sun and something even less than a firefly (jugnu) in the same sentence. That goes for all of us - be it Prabhakar Jee, Nirmal Jee, Vipin Jee, Bains Sahib, Umesh Jee or Dr. Priya Upadhyay (or, I think) ANYONE else (living or dead) practicing LalKitab. As for myself, I don't like to be addressed as a Guru. What good am I doing to deserve to be called this except that once in a while I jump in and then disappear for weeks and months? Kindly treat me as an ordinary LalKitab enthusiast and a humble servant of this ocean of wisdom. Incidentally, during my recent meeting with Pt Som

Dutt Jee, I suggested to him that he should eliminate the word "The Late" from Pt Roop Chand Jee's name (or title.) Pt Jee, my explanation to him was, that he IS a mahapurush, the likes of which come on this earth rarely and they leave a permanent mark - such people don't become "The Late." He will live forever. Pt Som Dutt Jee, happily, agreed with me. Thanks for your kind words. I hope that all of us participanting in this group will be considered as ordinary mortal beings - some with a little more "time spent with LalKitab" than others and here and there knowing a thing or two more than some others, not much though. None of us is a "Guru" - that is a heavy load to carry. At least that is how I feel. Best regards, Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Respected Guru Ji, Jai Shri Krishan & Charan Sparsh ,Thanks for your ashishhastam Guru Ji. I knew you are aware of This WHOLE HOLY LALKITAB SHASTRA .Guru Ji , I Regards you as wel as I Worship to Brahmaleen Pandit Ji . which i qouted in my previous mail that is for all learner like me who are learning the abc of this Holy Shastra . Thanks Again. Charan Sparsh.With Great Regards.Bhupesh Sharma ( A Learner )Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 > wrote: Bhupesh Jee, Thanks. I am aware of the painted silver bangle as a remedy but I was talking about the plain, unpainted silver bangle. Plain, unpainted silver bangle has also been advised to many folks by Pt Jee himself and then later, he advised to include coper nail in it. The same for Silver ring. But the plain silver bangle is not documented in the published material as far as I can tell - that is what I was talking about. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatiabhupesh sharma <bhupeshastro > wrote: Respcted Guru Ji , JAI SHRI

KRISHAN. Plain Silver Bangles remedial measures have not mentioned in any where , But , mentioned part is in the Shukar No. 9 ,Mandi Halat Para No. 4,"17 saala umar ke nashe aur bimariyan tung kareingi. Shukar aur manda hoga. hospital se bimar murda utha kar laye hue ki tarah shadi ke din hi doli mein dulhan ka khoon barbad aur uski mandi sehat ki vajah se kharch par kharcha, Raksha Bandhan surkh churi niche chandi aur uppar lal rang ka jab shanishchar No. 1 mein aave ya makan bane sub kuch umda hoga " In 1952 Edition.And Thanks to guide us about the Modification.Bhupesh sharmaRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 > wrote: Friends: One of the modifications Pt Jee made in these remedial measures was to include a copper nail in the silver ring or the silver bangle. He advised those wearing silver ring (as specified in the 52 LalKitab) to get a copper nail drilled into the silver ring so that it is visible from the top and touches the skin (though filed at both ends such that it does not become a safety hazard.) Plain silver bangle remedial measure was not included in the published material. I don't know for which specific planetary combination/s. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

Respected Sir , Jai Shri Krishan & Charan Sparsh,Thanks for your reply. i am realy greatfull to you and natmastak also and we must need your Ashishhastam forever . Sir , The word i used for PanditJi The BRAHMLEEN , evrybody must know it , who created this world , its only Brahma , and PANDIT JI has created this world of HOLY SHASTRA LALKITAB and now watiching his world , And now Pandit Ji is with Brahma, Every Body may not be agree with this opinion but i think so . Yes He is the Great Mahapurush For all HOLY LALKITAB students . I Worship Him as I Worship to my THAKUR JI.Again Thanks and Charan Sparsh .With Great Regards.Bhupesh Sharma ( A student )PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA <lalkitab_l wrote: To TO Sh.BHATIA GI THANKS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL REPLY.WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS WORD

BY WORD CORRECT.BUT THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT YOU ARE UNIQUE AMONG US.YOU HAVE SEEN PANDIT GI MANY TIMES.YOU HAVE A PIOUS SOUL.THE GUIDANCE YOU GIVE TIME TO TIME IS ORIGINAL AND SOMETIMES QUITE NEW. WITH DEEP REGARDS PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA.Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 > wrote: Shri Bhupesh Sharma Jee, Thanks for the encouragement. However, may I, most humbly submit that no one, at least none of us forum members, should ever be mentioned in the same sentence as the great Pt Roop Chand Joshi Jee, regardless of how any of us may have helped/guided someone else. Kulbeer Jee had also requestged the same recently. It is like mentioning the almighty Sun and something even less than a firefly (jugnu) in the same sentence. That goes for all of

us - be it Prabhakar Jee, Nirmal Jee, Vipin Jee, Bains Sahib, Umesh Jee or Dr. Priya Upadhyay (or, I think) ANYONE else (living or dead) practicing LalKitab. As for myself, I don't like to be addressed as a Guru. What good am I doing to deserve to be called this except that once in a while I jump in and then disappear for weeks and months? Kindly treat me as an ordinary LalKitab enthusiast and a humble servant of this ocean of wisdom. Incidentally, during my recent meeting with Pt Som Dutt Jee, I suggested to him that he should eliminate the word "The Late" from Pt Roop Chand Jee's name (or title.) Pt Jee, my explanation to him was, that he IS a mahapurush, the likes of which come on this earth rarely and they leave a permanent mark - such people don't become "The Late." He will live forever. Pt Som Dutt Jee, happily, agreed with me. Thanks for your kind words. I hope that all of us participanting in this group will be considered as ordinary mortal beings - some with a little more "time spent with LalKitab" than others and here and there knowing a thing or two more than some others, not much though. None of us is a "Guru" - that is a heavy load to carry. At least that is how I feel. Best regards, Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Respected Guru Ji, Jai Shri Krishan & Charan Sparsh ,Thanks for your ashishhastam Guru Ji. I knew you are aware of This WHOLE HOLY LALKITAB SHASTRA .Guru Ji , I Regards you as wel as I Worship to Brahmaleen Pandit Ji . which i qouted in my previous mail that is for all learner like me who are learning the abc of this Holy Shastra . Thanks Again. Charan Sparsh.With Great Regards.Bhupesh Sharma ( A Learner )Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 > wrote: Bhupesh Jee, Thanks. I am aware of the painted silver bangle as a remedy but I was talking about the plain, unpainted silver bangle. Plain, unpainted silver bangle has also been advised to many folks by Pt Jee himself and then later, he advised to include coper nail in it. The same for Silver ring. But the

plain silver bangle is not documented in the published material as far as I can tell - that is what I was talking about. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatiabhupesh sharma <bhupeshastro > wrote: Respcted Guru Ji , JAI SHRI KRISHAN. Plain Silver Bangles remedial measures have not mentioned in any where , But , mentioned part is in the Shukar No. 9 ,Mandi Halat Para No. 4,"17 saala umar ke nashe aur bimariyan tung kareingi. Shukar

aur manda hoga. hospital se bimar murda utha kar laye hue ki tarah shadi ke din hi doli mein dulhan ka khoon barbad aur uski mandi sehat ki vajah se kharch par kharcha, Raksha Bandhan surkh churi niche chandi aur uppar lal rang ka jab shanishchar No. 1 mein aave ya makan bane sub kuch umda hoga " In 1952 Edition.And Thanks to guide us about the Modification.Bhupesh sharmaRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 > wrote: Friends: One of the modifications Pt Jee made in these remedial measures was to include a copper nail in the silver ring

or the silver bangle. He advised those wearing silver ring (as specified in the 52 LalKitab) to get a copper nail drilled into the silver ring so that it is visible from the top and touches the skin (though filed at both ends such that it does not become a safety hazard.) Plain silver bangle remedial measure was not included in the published material. I don't know for which specific planetary combination/s. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.