IndiaDivine.org

Some Clarification About Budh - Reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nirmal Jee, We had discussed this issue in LalKitab forum a couple of years back. Unfortunately, some people are really adamant egomaniacs. They do not mind misleading others in matters as serious as LalKitab remedial measures just to stick to their faulty logic. They claim to be more knowledgeable than they really are. Please permit me say here that in approximately 1966/67 I was there when someone brought a thin shiny steel ring to Pt Roop Chand Jee and explained to him that the ring had been carved out of the discarded steel back of a wrist watch (using a lathe machine.) Pandit Jee really appreciated this person's ingenuity and got up from his chair to pat him on the back. Pt Jee then revealed that some people had cut such rings from rectangular steel plates but using the back of a steel watch was a fantastic idea. This should put to rest any arguments about the nature of "bejoD" ring. People who think that bejoD is an "endless" or open-ended ring certainly don't know better than the creator of the LalKitab system. Unfortunately some are trying to prove that they do. Using this principle, I even got a bejoD silver ring made out of an 1830's silver Rupee. My younger brother, Mr. Ashok Bhatia has got scores of steel rings made for friends and relatives. I really feel bad for the unfortunate ones who consult such egotistic LalKitab practitioners for their problems. May God help them and getting proper guidance. Respectfully, Rajinder Bhatia In one of the LalKitab Group The Discussion of remedy of Bejod ChhandiKa Chhalla is in process. Where a misconception about budh is seenamongst the members. Here is the reproduction of my mail which givesmy opinion about budh wrt to Mangal Bad. I wish Learned members maygive there views also, as it is an important remedy/discussionDear Friends,I have been reading the discussions regularly. Due to very busyschedule at my work place I don't take part actively in thediscussions. but , I could not forbid my self as the discussion isgoing array with a small misconception about budh.Just from the very first discussion,it was emphasized

that Budh shallnot be got involved in the remedy for Mangal Bud. Before i proceedfurther, I reproduce below , few transcription from the Holy Bookwhich all of you must have came through while studying:-1. Mangal Bud ko buray asar se roknay wala Chander Dil Rekha Hai (मंगलबद को बà¥à¤°à¥‡ असर की तरफ से रोकने वाला चंदर दिल रेखा है2. 'Sir Rekha' Sahi Ho tou Mangal Bud Kaa asar bura naa Hoga, AgarBudh Qayam aur Darust Ho to Mangal Bud Ka Asar Bura Naa Hoga.( सर रेखा सही हो तो मंगल बद का बà¥à¤°à¤¾ असर न होगा. अगर बà¥à¤§ क़ायम और दरà¥à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¤¹à¥‹ तो मंगल बद का असर बà¥à¤°à¤¾ न होगा )Now What is the darust Halat of Budh?Here are my views:Is it the Round with a Break or Complete round.If we take The definition of

'Bejod' as open ended ring orjointed/welded then that will not represent darust or true Budh. Anykink or break in the roundness will disturb Budh as well as all theplanets who always revolve/walk on the path(Dayra) of Budh.Coming to second Definition of 'Bejod' as being given by RepectedYograj Prabhakar Ji , one piece ring with no joint or joint lessrepresent true and darust Budh.Why?because this true budh shape is owned by all the planets and representthere darust halat.Take an example of EclipseWhen Any planet is eclipsed, it shape, visually or (Sphere of energy),is changed from True roundness to elliptical or we can say as nonround. Which mean the Budh has been disturbed there , resulting thebad result or no result of that planet.We must not jump to conclusion that Budh,(who is called in book atmany place as Ullu Ka patha, Haram Zadi Laundiya else else, because ofit bad position in certain houses,) is

Bad or never be a good planet.It is Budh which helps Shukkar to be a Mother or father or a goodspouse. It is Budh who with Sun makes as Masnooyi Mangal Nek. and withShukkar it make Masnooyi Sooraj except with Mangal it make Shani RahuSubhao.Dear friends this book has the text/scripted in Urdu but dialact/Wordsof this book is of Punjab origin. In Punjabi, Bejod means without anyJoint.'Chhalla', Kada, Choodi, are called a round rings with or withoutjoints. When we call Bejod Chhalla, Kada, Choodi then it means thatone piece round shape.Bejod Sariya Means Straight rod without joint.By Using Bejod Chandi Kaa Kada/CHoodi we Keep the Budh darust whichkeeps the Moon as well as Mars to be on right path.Another term used in discussion is of steel, seamless steel pipes. orsteel/Silver pipes. Friends the reference here in the book is not forsteel(stainless, Mild Steel etc.) it is "faulad" or you can say

aswrought/Cast iron which normally do not get rusted.That is all about my opinion about this remedy.RegardsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Respected Bhatia Ji, You will agree that this book is as simple as " qaida' of Primary

class is. The language is as simple as Goswami Tulsi Das put in his

" RamCharit Manas " , " Hanuman Chalisa " etc. To understand it a person

require is a true guide or " Guru " . The person from Punjab region may

find some words or idioms of Ramachrita Manas difficult. But that does

not permit him to discuss /preach the holy granth with his assumed meanings.One need to have a person from " Purab belt " to know the exact meaning of these words. Similarly in case of LalKitab one must consult the appropriate person

of that region to know the true meaning of a difficult word or phrase.I remember, in our history class of 10th standard,the reasoning for falling hinduism in pre mughal era was discussed occasionally. Therein it was taught that 'Brahman waad' was the main culprit behind this fall. they made the religion so complex to suit them by making too much do's and don'ts for ordinary people,resulting the normal people keep afraid of them.

In my view this is also being done by few LalKitab Astrologers. They started prescribing the remedies with there wrong logics without knowing the true meaning of words and phrases. Some even created havoc by false myths about few planets. An interesting incident came to our notice in one of the meeting of our group in Chandigarh. There is a word " Bandar Keela " . While transliterating it to hindi, in one of the Dalda Book it was printed as " Bander Kela " . Few of these Dalda astrologers created a new remedy " Banderon Ko Kela Khilana " . What happens now, if any body explain the true picture of the Lalkitab, they cannot digest there fault openly, rather they start discussing illogically and childish way. Logically , they have no choice, " Sapp de Muhn vich Kodh Kirli " . If they accept it that there logic is wrong in certain remedy then there client will grab them from collar. Only one choice left for them - to create flutter or nuisance. Other reason I feel is presence of Dalda Books. So far we are able find only one book whcih is near to original LK 1939. I hope that time may come soon when true transliterations of all the books available in the market.

Sir , we are lucky that we have Gurujans like You, Prabhakar Ji and many alike with us, who guide us to be on the right/true path.Always in need of your BlessingsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

On 6/16/07, Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Nirmal Jee, We had discussed this issue in LalKitab forum a couple of years back. Unfortunately, some people are really adamant egomaniacs. They do not mind misleading others in matters as serious as LalKitab remedial measures just to stick to their faulty logic. They claim to be more knowledgeable than they really are. Please permit me say here that in approximately 1966/67 I was there when someone brought a thin shiny steel ring to Pt Roop Chand Jee and explained to him that the ring had been carved out of the discarded steel back of a wrist watch (using a lathe machine.) Pandit Jee really appreciated this person's ingenuity and got up from his chair to pat him on the back. Pt Jee then revealed that some people had cut such rings from rectangular steel plates but using the back of a steel watch was a fantastic idea. This should put to rest any arguments about the nature of " bejoD " ring. People who think that bejoD is an " endless " or open-ended ring certainly don't know better than the creator of the LalKitab system. Unfortunately some are trying to prove that they do.

Using this principle, I even got a bejoD silver ring made out of an 1830's silver Rupee. My younger brother, Mr. Ashok Bhatia has got scores of steel rings made for friends and relatives.

I really feel bad for the unfortunate ones who consult such egotistic LalKitab practitioners for their problems. May God help them and getting proper guidance. Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia In one of the LalKitab Group The Discussion of remedy of Bejod ChhandiKa Chhalla is in process. Where a misconception about budh is seen

amongst the members. Here is the reproduction of my mail which givesmy opinion about budh wrt to Mangal Bad. I wish Learned members maygive there views also, as it is an important remedy/discussionDear Friends,

I have been reading the discussions regularly. Due to very busyschedule at my work place I don't take part actively in thediscussions. but , I could not forbid my self as the discussion isgoing array with a small misconception about budh.

Just from the very first discussion,it was emphasized

that Budh shallnot be got involved in the remedy for Mangal Bud. Before i proceedfurther, I reproduce below , few transcription from the Holy Bookwhich all of you must have came through while studying:-

1. Mangal Bud ko buray asar se roknay wala Chander Dil Rekha Hai (मंगलबद को बà¥à¤°à¥‡ असर की तरफ से रोकने वाला चंदर दिल रेखा है2. 'Sir Rekha' Sahi Ho tou Mangal Bud Kaa asar bura naa Hoga, AgarBudh Qayam aur Darust Ho to Mangal Bud Ka Asar Bura Naa Hoga.

( सर रेखा सही हो तो मंगल बद का बà¥à¤°à¤¾ असर न होगा. अगर बà¥à¤§ क़ायम और दरà¥à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¤¹à¥‹ तो मंगल बद का असर बà¥à¤°à¤¾ न होगा )Now What is the darust Halat of Budh?Here are my views:Is it the Round with a Break or Complete round.

If we take The definition of

'Bejod' as open ended ring orjointed/welded then that will not represent darust or true Budh. Anykink or break in the roundness will disturb Budh as well as all theplanets who always revolve/walk on the path(Dayra) of Budh.

Coming to second Definition of 'Bejod' as being given by RepectedYograj Prabhakar Ji , one piece ring with no joint or joint lessrepresent true and darust Budh.Why?because this true budh shape is owned by all the planets and represent

there darust halat.Take an example of EclipseWhen Any planet is eclipsed, it shape, visually or (Sphere of energy),is changed from True roundness to elliptical or we can say as nonround. Which mean the Budh has been disturbed there , resulting the

bad result or no result of that planet.We must not jump to conclusion that Budh,(who is called in book atmany place as Ullu Ka patha, Haram Zadi Laundiya else else, because ofit bad position in certain houses,) is

Bad or never be a good planet.It is Budh which helps Shukkar to be a Mother or father or a goodspouse. It is Budh who with Sun makes as Masnooyi Mangal Nek. and withShukkar it make Masnooyi Sooraj except with Mangal it make Shani Rahu

Subhao.Dear friends this book has the text/scripted in Urdu but dialact/Wordsof this book is of Punjab origin. In Punjabi, Bejod means without anyJoint.'Chhalla', Kada, Choodi, are called a round rings with or without

joints. When we call Bejod Chhalla, Kada, Choodi then it means thatone piece round shape.Bejod Sariya Means Straight rod without joint.By Using Bejod Chandi Kaa Kada/CHoodi we Keep the Budh darust which

keeps the Moon as well as Mars to be on right path.Another term used in discussion is of steel, seamless steel pipes. orsteel/Silver pipes. Friends the reference here in the book is not forsteel(stainless, Mild Steel etc.) it is " faulad " or you can say

aswrought/Cast iron which normally do not get rusted.That is all about my opinion about this remedy.RegardsNirmal Kumar Bhardwaj Need a vacation?

Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.