kulbir , Yograj Prabhakar

<yr_prabhakar wrote:

>

> Respected Nirmal ji/Kalsi Sahib/ Kulbir ji,

>

> The correct word in question is " Taiy " not " Na " I agree with all

of you that this particular mistake has changed (rather spoiled) the

whole meanings. I will not give any silly excuse for this. For me

this is a criminal mistake, and mistake is a mistake.

>

> The word mentioned by Mr. Varun as " Garda (n) " is incorrect. The

correct word is " Gar Vaan " . " Gar " means " If " and " Vaan "

means " There " . Perhaps he mistook the Urdu alphabet " Vayo "

as " Daal " in this instance. I too committed a similar mistake and

misjudged " Taiy " as " Na " as one " Nukta " was missing from " Taiy " in

the Urdu page.

>

> I will try to rectify evey possible mistakes from the book and

will upload a proper Darustee-namaa as soon as possible. I request

every LK devotee to point out such errors.

>

>

> Respectfully

> Yograj Prabhakar

>

>

> NKB <nirbhar wrote: Dear Kalsi

Ji,

> Thanks for informing about the readers compliments about the book.

You are really a true lalkitab devotee and followed the lalkitab

principles laid by Pandit Ji in the very first pages of the

lalKitab.

> I have checked up page 107 of 1941 in shukkar no 10. The

word 'Tai' is not clear in gutka in our copy of the Origianl Urdu

version. For the word 'Tai' the two dots required to be there which

diffrentiate between word 'tai' or 'na'. Word still is readable

as 'Na'. It is very much possible that two dots may conjoin during

printing or photocopy process. But as researched by Varun Ji, I also

verified it from 1942 page 156 line 14 of shukkar 10. The word

should be 'Tai' I am giving the right transliteration below in hindi

as well as English

> दीवार कचà¥à¤šà¥€- मिटà¥à¤Ÿà¥€

कचà¥à¤šà¥€, - तै ही कचà¥à¤šà¥€ गर वाà¤

हो

> " deewaar kachchi mitti kachchi, - tai hee kachchi gar vaan ho "

> Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji , Please Verify the above. All are

requested to make necessary correction in Hindi Gutka Page 107 line

no. 2. after the confirmation from Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji

recieved.

> Regarding other words " Garda(Na) ,There is no word 'Garda(n)' ho.

or 'garda na' ho. The correct word is 'Gar Vaan hon' which means 'if

it happens to be there'.

> Please convey my gratefulness to Varun Ji for giving detailed

inputs. Thanks to Kulbir Ji

> Kalsi Ji, We seems to be successfull in our mission so far.

Printing transliteration line as well as page wise same to same is

giving fruitfule results. the errors are easy to locate and correct

in hindi tranliteration. All Hindi as well as Urdu readers are now

on the same platform.

> But I still reiterate that the text should read from original

urdu Books. By reading original texts scope of mixing Dalda or Desi

ghee becoming Dalda remain almost nil. It is very much easy to

learn to read urdu

> Early to learn urdu ,Easy to understand lalkitab.

> Regards

> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

>

> On 3/10/08, Shivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsi wrote: Respected

Nirmal Ji, Yograj Ji & Bhatia Ji,

> Here is the mail I recieved From a group discussion regarding

The gutka published by Prabhakar Ji. Please announce the correction

if it is wrong as per the original.

> Yours

> Shiv Dev Kalsi

>

>

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> kulbirbance <kulbirbance

> Mar 10, 2008 7:47 PM

> LK discussion group Re: Shukra in the 10th / Asli

ghee kiska dalda kiska

>

>

>

> Varun ji, ab aap hi bataien kya karein;

> Shri Nirmal bhardwaj ji ne introduction me likha hai MERA DRAD

MAT HAI KI BHAVISHYA ME LAL KITAB KE SHODKARTA ISE IK HISTORICAL

DOCUMENT KI TARAH ISTEMAL KARKE LOK KALYAN KE MARG PAR AAGE BADHENGE.

(page xi) appeal

> further Bhatia ji page (xxiii) par farmate hain... BAAD ME ISKI

PROOF READING SHRI PRABHAKAR JI V SHRI BHARDWAJ JI NE KI.

> ab batao. The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941

edition reads :

> >

> > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho "

> >

> > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi'

have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti]

has been written as `gar va(n)' ab poora arth badal diya ya nahin

> >

> > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :

> >

> >

> > Agar yeh transliteration ke maharathion ka haal hai to ab tak

hindi ke pehle sanskarno ko DALDA ghee kahne ki kya tuk bani. ab koi

Bhatia ji se pooche aapke KHALIS ghee me kitni milawat hai. maine to

jo pehle mistakes nikali thi inhone to usko acknowledge hi nahin

kiya. documentary proof hai bhai mai koi apni manghadhant batein

thoda likh raha tha ya hun.

> aage gutke ko detail me padhte hain. inhone to apna milawat wala

ghee shor macha kar asli aur doosron ka DALDA kahan hai par bechare

redares ko to asli material ka pata chale. kyonki

> SAACHAI CHUP NAHIN SAKTI BANAWAT KE ASSUULON SE

> KI KHUSHBOO AA NAHIN SAKTI KAGAZ KE PHOOLON SE.

> sincere to lalkitab

> kulbirbance

>

> , Varun Trivedi

<varun_trvd@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kulbir bhai,

> >

> > There seems to have occurred an error of reading the words

correctly in Yograj ji's gutka of 1941.

> >

> > The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads :

> >

> >

> > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi'

have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti]

has been written as `gar va(n)'

> >

> > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :

> >

> >

> > In the 1952 urdu edition the line on page 470 is as follows:

> >

> > " Deewar maghrabi jab tak kachchi , parivar daulat zar umda ho "

> >

> > Therefore one should always go to the original to confirm what

has actually been said.

> >

> > If one doesn't have the west wall kachchi, he can get a part of

it plastered with mitti [ mitti ka lep karva den]

> >

> > Have a nice day,

> >

> > Varun

> >

> >

> >

> > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

> --

> Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,

> Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)

> Consultant (Vedic Astrology)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Bhai Kulbir,Bahut purane khiladi lagtay ho Lalkitab key. Fir ye kis Bhambal Bhusay mein pad gaye ho. Tai may hee gardan fasa lee. Bhai tai yaa teh ek hee cheej hoti hai urdu mein. Mere khyal mein Zamin ki satah ko he tai ya teh kahtain hain.

" Zarra Zarra huyi mitti- Shukkar, Tai der tai jami hui mitti-Chander " Aapne Lalkitab to Padhi hai,ab yeh zumla zaroor yaad aa gaya hoga. yeh Lalkitab kee hee linay hain.Baaqi Prabhakar Bhai Theek kar dein agar koyi galti ho. Vo bhee master hain Urdu Kay

AapkaIqbal Chand Thakur On 3/12/08, kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote:

Prabhakr ji, please confirm here tai hi meaning surely,

absolutely,definitely; or does it denote, layer on ground " tah " thanks kulbir thanks kulbir , Yograj Prabhakar

<yr_prabhakar wrote: > > Respected Nirmal ji/Kalsi Sahib/ Kulbir ji, > > The correct word in question is " Taiy " not " Na " I agree with all of you that this particular mistake has changed (rather spoiled) the

whole meanings. I will not give any silly excuse for this. For me this is a criminal mistake, and mistake is a mistake. > > The word mentioned by Mr. Varun as " Garda (n) " is incorrect. The

correct word is " Gar Vaan " . " Gar " means " If " and " Vaan " means " There " . Perhaps he mistook the Urdu alphabet " Vayo " as " Daal " in this instance. I too committed a similar mistake and

misjudged " Taiy " as " Na " as one " Nukta " was missing from " Taiy " in the Urdu page. > > I will try to rectify evey possible mistakes from the book and will upload a proper Darustee-namaa as soon as possible. I request

every LK devotee to point out such errors. > > > Respectfully > Yograj Prabhakar > > > NKB <nirbhar wrote: Dear Kalsi Ji,

> Thanks for informing about the readers compliments about the book. You are really a true lalkitab devotee and followed the lalkitab principles laid by Pandit Ji in the very first pages of the lalKitab.

> I have checked up page 107 of 1941 in shukkar no 10. The word 'Tai' is not clear in gutka in our copy of the Origianl Urdu version. For the word 'Tai' the two dots required to be there which

diffrentiate between word 'tai' or 'na'. Word still is readable as 'Na'. It is very much possible that two dots may conjoin during printing or photocopy process. But as researched by Varun Ji, I also

verified it from 1942 page 156 line 14 of shukkar 10. The word should be 'Tai' I am giving the right transliteration below in hindi as well as English > दीवार कचॠची- मिटॠटी

कचॠची, - तै ही कचॠची गर वाठहो > " deewaar kachchi mitti kachchi, - tai hee kachchi gar vaan ho " > Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji , Please Verify the above. All are

requested to make necessary correction in Hindi Gutka Page 107 line no. 2. after the confirmation from Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji recieved. > Regarding other words " Garda(Na) ,There is no word 'Garda(n)' ho.

or 'garda na' ho. The correct word is 'Gar Vaan hon' which means 'if it happens to be there'. > Please convey my gratefulness to Varun Ji for giving detailed inputs. Thanks to Kulbir Ji

> Kalsi Ji, We seems to be successfull in our mission so far. Printing transliteration line as well as page wise same to same is giving fruitfule results. the errors are easy to locate and correct in hindi tranliteration. All Hindi as well as Urdu readers are now

on the same platform. > But I still reiterate that the text should read from original urdu Books. By reading original texts scope of mixing Dalda or Desi ghee becoming Dalda remain almost nil. It is very much easy to

learn to read urdu > Early to learn urdu ,Easy to understand lalkitab. > Regards > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj > > On 3/10/08, Shivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsi wrote: Respected

Nirmal Ji, Yograj Ji & Bhatia Ji, > Here is the mail I recieved From a group discussion regarding The gutka published by Prabhakar Ji. Please announce the correction if it is wrong as per the original.

> Yours > Shiv Dev Kalsi > > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > kulbirbance <kulbirbance > Mar 10, 2008 7:47 PM > LK discussion group Re: Shukra in the 10th / Asli

ghee kiska dalda kiska > > >

> Varun ji, ab aap hi bataien kya karein; > Shri Nirmal bhardwaj ji ne introduction me likha hai MERA DRAD MAT HAI KI BHAVISHYA ME LAL KITAB KE SHODKARTA ISE IK HISTORICAL DOCUMENT KI TARAH ISTEMAL KARKE LOK KALYAN KE MARG PAR AAGE BADHENGE.

(page xi) appeal > further Bhatia ji page (xxiii) par farmate hain... BAAD ME ISKI PROOF READING SHRI PRABHAKAR JI V SHRI BHARDWAJ JI NE KI. > ab batao. The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941

edition reads : > > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi'

have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti] has been written as `gar va(n)' ab poora arth badal diya ya nahin > > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :

> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > Agar yeh transliteration ke maharathion ka haal hai to ab tak hindi ke pehle sanskarno ko DALDA ghee kahne ki kya tuk bani. ab koi

Bhatia ji se pooche aapke KHALIS ghee me kitni milawat hai. maine to jo pehle mistakes nikali thi inhone to usko acknowledge hi nahin kiya. documentary proof hai bhai mai koi apni manghadhant batein thoda likh raha tha ya hun.

> aage gutke ko detail me padhte hain. inhone to apna milawat wala ghee shor macha kar asli aur doosron ka DALDA kahan hai par bechare redares ko to asli material ka pata chale. kyonki > SAACHAI CHUP NAHIN SAKTI BANAWAT KE ASSUULON SE

> KI KHUSHBOO AA NAHIN SAKTI KAGAZ KE PHOOLON SE. > sincere to lalkitab > kulbirbance > > , Varun Trivedi

<varun_trvd@> wrote: > > > > Dear Kulbir bhai, > > > > There seems to have occurred an error of reading the words correctly in Yograj ji's gutka of 1941. > >

> > The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads : > > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi'

have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti] has been written as `gar va(n)' > > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows : > >

> > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the 1952 urdu edition the line on page 470 is as follows: > > > > " Deewar maghrabi jab tak kachchi , parivar daulat zar umda ho "

> > > > Therefore one should always go to the original to confirm what has actually been said. > > > > If one doesn't have the west wall kachchi, he can get a part of it plastered with mitti [ mitti ka lep karva den]

> > > > Have a nice day, > > > > Varun > > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

> > > > > > > > -- > Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi, > Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS) > Consultant (Vedic Astrology) > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Thakur sahib, lakitab ke mamle me aap ka bacha hun . par yaad karawa doon ki lalkitab matr urdu hi nahin punjabi zubaan bhi saath lekar chalti hai.

isliye

tah ka meaning jaise aapne bataya stay, layer hoga jaisae kapdon ki tah lagai jati hai, zameen ki tah , etc

BUT TAI means DEFINETELY, ATAL.

the difference is miles apart plus the meaning is crucial for understanding the meaning of the line under consideration.

dubara darust kar doon garadan sirf tah me phans sakti, tai me gardan nahin fasa karti.

sincerely

kulbirbance

On 3/12/08, Iqbal Chand Thakur <thakur.iqbalchand wrote:

Bhai Kulbir,Bahut purane khiladi lagtay ho Lalkitab key. Fir ye kis Bhambal Bhusay mein pad gaye ho. Tai may hee gardan fasa lee. Bhai tai yaa teh ek hee cheej hoti hai urdu mein. Mere khyal mein Zamin ki satah ko he tai ya teh kahtain hain.

" Zarra Zarra huyi mitti- Shukkar, Tai der tai jami hui mitti-Chander " Aapne Lalkitab to Padhi hai,ab yeh zumla zaroor yaad aa gaya hoga. yeh Lalkitab kee hee linay hain.Baaqi Prabhakar Bhai Theek kar dein agar koyi galti ho. Vo bhee master hain Urdu Kay

AapkaIqbal Chand Thakur

On 3/12/08, kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote:

Prabhakr ji, please confirm here tai hi meaning surely, absolutely,definitely; or does it denote, layer on ground " tah " thankskulbirthankskulbir , Yograj Prabhakar

<yr_prabhakar wrote:>> Respected Nirmal ji/Kalsi Sahib/ Kulbir ji, > > The correct word in question is " Taiy " not " Na " I agree with all of you that this particular mistake has changed (rather spoiled) the

whole meanings. I will not give any silly excuse for this. For me this is a criminal mistake, and mistake is a mistake.> > The word mentioned by Mr. Varun as " Garda (n) " is incorrect. The correct word is " Gar Vaan " . " Gar " means " If " and " Vaan "

means " There " . Perhaps he mistook the Urdu alphabet " Vayo " as " Daal " in this instance. I too committed a similar mistake and misjudged " Taiy " as " Na " as one " Nukta " was missing from " Taiy " in

the Urdu page. > > I will try to rectify evey possible mistakes from the book and will upload a proper Darustee-namaa as soon as possible. I request every LK devotee to point out such errors. >

> > Respectfully> Yograj Prabhakar> > > NKB <nirbhar wrote: Dear Kalsi Ji,> Thanks for informing about the readers compliments about the book. You are really a true lalkitab devotee and followed the lalkitab

principles laid by Pandit Ji in the very first pages of the lalKitab. > I have checked up page 107 of 1941 in shukkar no 10. The word 'Tai' is not clear in gutka in our copy of the Origianl Urdu

version. For the word 'Tai' the two dots required to be there which diffrentiate between word 'tai' or 'na'. Word still is readable as 'Na'. It is very much possible that two dots may conjoin during

printing or photocopy process. But as researched by Varun Ji, I also verified it from 1942 page 156 line 14 of shukkar 10. The word should be 'Tai' I am giving the right transliteration below in hindi

as well as English> दीवार कचॠची- मिटॠटी कचॠची, - तै ही कचॠची गर वाठहो> " deewaar kachchi mitti kachchi, - tai hee kachchi gar vaan ho "

> Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji , Please Verify the above. All are requested to make necessary correction in Hindi Gutka Page 107 line no. 2. after the confirmation from Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji recieved.

> Regarding other words " Garda(Na) ,There is no word 'Garda(n)' ho. or 'garda na' ho. The correct word is 'Gar Vaan hon' which means 'if it happens to be there'.> Please convey my gratefulness to Varun Ji for giving detailed

inputs. Thanks to Kulbir Ji > Kalsi Ji, We seems to be successfull in our mission so far. Printing transliteration line as well as page wise same to same is giving fruitfule results. the errors are easy to locate and correct

in hindi tranliteration. All Hindi as well as Urdu readers are now on the same platform. > But I still reiterate that the text should read from original urdu Books. By reading original texts scope of mixing Dalda or Desi

ghee becoming Dalda remain almost nil. It is very much easy to learn to read urdu > Early to learn urdu ,Easy to understand lalkitab. > Regards> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > On 3/10/08, Shivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsi wrote: Respected

Nirmal Ji, Yograj Ji & Bhatia Ji,> Here is the mail I recieved From a group discussion regarding The gutka published by Prabhakar Ji. Please announce the correction if it is wrong as per the original.

> Yours> Shiv Dev Kalsi> > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> kulbirbance <kulbirbance> Mar 10, 2008 7:47 PM> LK discussion group Re: Shukra in the 10th / Asli

ghee kiska dalda kiska> > >

> Varun ji, ab aap hi bataien kya karein; > Shri Nirmal bhardwaj ji ne introduction me likha hai MERA DRAD MAT HAI KI BHAVISHYA ME LAL KITAB KE SHODKARTA ISE IK HISTORICAL DOCUMENT KI TARAH ISTEMAL KARKE LOK KALYAN KE MARG PAR AAGE BADHENGE.

(page xi) appeal> further Bhatia ji page (xxiii) par farmate hain... BAAD ME ISKI PROOF READING SHRI PRABHAKAR JI V SHRI BHARDWAJ JI NE KI.> ab batao. The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads :

> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi' have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti]

has been written as `gar va(n)' ab poora arth badal diya ya nahin> > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho "

> > > > Agar yeh transliteration ke maharathion ka haal hai to ab tak hindi ke pehle sanskarno ko DALDA ghee kahne ki kya tuk bani. ab koi Bhatia ji se pooche aapke KHALIS ghee me kitni milawat hai. maine to

jo pehle mistakes nikali thi inhone to usko acknowledge hi nahin kiya. documentary proof hai bhai mai koi apni manghadhant batein thoda likh raha tha ya hun. > aage gutke ko detail me padhte hain. inhone to apna milawat wala

ghee shor macha kar asli aur doosron ka DALDA kahan hai par bechare redares ko to asli material ka pata chale. kyonki> SAACHAI CHUP NAHIN SAKTI BANAWAT KE ASSUULON SE> KI KHUSHBOO AA NAHIN SAKTI KAGAZ KE PHOOLON SE.

> sincere to lalkitab> kulbirbance > > , Varun Trivedi

<varun_trvd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Kulbir bhai,> > > > There seems to have occurred an error of reading the words correctly in Yograj ji's gutka of 1941.> >

> > The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi'

have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti] has been written as `gar va(n)'> > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho "

> > > > In the 1952 urdu edition the line on page 470 is as follows:> > > > " Deewar maghrabi jab tak kachchi , parivar daulat zar umda ho " > > > > Therefore one should always go to the original to confirm what

has actually been said.> > > > If one doesn't have the west wall kachchi, he can get a part of it plastered with mitti [ mitti ka lep karva den]> > > > Have a nice day,> >

> > Varun> > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.> >> > > > > > --

> Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,> Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)> Consultant (Vedic Astrology) > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir jiThe word Tey means Satah ya Surface.RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar. kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote: Thakur sahib, lakitab ke mamle me aap ka bacha hun . par yaad karawa doon ki lalkitab matr urdu hi nahin punjabi zubaan bhi saath lekar chalti hai. isliye tah ka meaning jaise aapne bataya stay, layer hoga jaisae kapdon ki tah lagai jati hai, zameen ki tah , etc BUT TAI means DEFINETELY, ATAL. the difference is miles apart plus the meaning is crucial for

understanding the meaning of the line under consideration. dubara darust kar doon garadan sirf tah me phans sakti, tai me gardan nahin fasa karti. sincerely kulbirbance On 3/12/08, Iqbal Chand Thakur <thakur.iqbalchand > wrote: Bhai Kulbir,Bahut purane khiladi lagtay ho Lalkitab key. Fir ye kis Bhambal Bhusay mein pad gaye ho. Tai may hee gardan fasa lee. Bhai tai yaa teh ek hee cheej hoti hai urdu mein. Mere khyal mein Zamin ki satah ko he tai ya teh kahtain hain. "Zarra Zarra huyi mitti- Shukkar, Tai der tai jami hui mitti-Chander"Aapne Lalkitab to Padhi

hai,ab yeh zumla zaroor yaad aa gaya hoga. yeh Lalkitab kee hee linay hain.Baaqi Prabhakar Bhai Theek kar dein agar koyi galti ho. Vo bhee master hain Urdu Kay AapkaIqbal Chand Thakur On 3/12/08, kulbirbance <kulbirbance > wrote: Prabhakr ji, please confirm here tai hi meaning surely, absolutely,definitely; or does it denote, layer on ground "tah" thankskulbirthankskulbir , Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar

wrote:>> Respected Nirmal ji/Kalsi Sahib/ Kulbir ji, > > The correct word in question is "Taiy" not "Na" I agree with all of you that this particular mistake has changed (rather spoiled) the whole meanings. I will not give any silly excuse for this. For me this is a criminal mistake, and mistake is a mistake.> > The word mentioned by Mr. Varun as "Garda (n)" is incorrect. The correct word is "Gar Vaan". "Gar" means "If" and "Vaan" means "There". Perhaps he mistook the Urdu alphabet "Vayo" as "Daal" in this instance. I too committed a similar mistake and misjudged "Taiy" as "Na" as one "Nukta" was missing from "Taiy" in the Urdu page. > > I will try to rectify evey possible mistakes from the book and will upload a proper Darustee-namaa as soon as possible. I request every LK devotee to point out such errors. > > > Respectfully> Yograj

Prabhakar> > > NKB <nirbhar wrote: Dear Kalsi Ji,> Thanks for informing about the readers compliments about the book. You are really a true lalkitab devotee and followed the lalkitab principles laid by Pandit Ji in the very first pages of the lalKitab. > I have checked up page 107 of 1941 in shukkar no 10. The word 'Tai' is not clear in gutka in our copy of the Origianl Urdu version. For the word 'Tai' the two dots required to be there which diffrentiate between word 'tai' or 'na'. Word still is readable as 'Na'. It is very much possible that two dots may conjoin during printing or photocopy process. But as researched by Varun Ji, I also verified it from 1942 page 156 line 14 of shukkar 10. The word should be 'Tai' I am giving the right transliteration below in hindi as well as English> दीवार कचॠची- मिटॠटी कचॠची, - तै

ही कचॠची गर वाठहो> "deewaar kachchi mitti kachchi, - tai hee kachchi gar vaan ho" > Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji , Please Verify the above. All are requested to make necessary correction in Hindi Gutka Page 107 line no. 2. after the confirmation from Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji recieved. > Regarding other words "Garda(Na) ,There is no word 'Garda(n)' ho. or 'garda na' ho. The correct word is 'Gar Vaan hon' which means 'if it happens to be there'.> Please convey my gratefulness to Varun Ji for giving detailed inputs. Thanks to Kulbir Ji > Kalsi Ji, We seems to be successfull in our mission so far. Printing transliteration line as well as page wise same to same is giving fruitfule results. the errors are easy to locate and correct in hindi tranliteration. All Hindi as well as Urdu readers are now on the same platform. > But I still reiterate that the text should

read from original urdu Books. By reading original texts scope of mixing Dalda or Desi ghee becoming Dalda remain almost nil. It is very much easy to learn to read urdu > Early to learn urdu ,Easy to understand lalkitab. > Regards> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > On 3/10/08, Shivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsi wrote: Respected Nirmal Ji, Yograj Ji & Bhatia Ji,> Here is the mail I recieved From a group discussion regarding The gutka published by Prabhakar Ji. Please announce the correction if it is wrong as per the original. > Yours> Shiv Dev Kalsi> > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> kulbirbance <kulbirbance> Mar 10, 2008 7:47 PM> LK discussion group Re: Shukra in the 10th / Asli ghee kiska dalda kiska> > > > Varun ji, ab aap hi bataien kya karein; > Shri Nirmal bhardwaj ji ne introduction me likha hai MERA DRAD MAT HAI KI BHAVISHYA ME LAL KITAB KE SHODKARTA ISE IK HISTORICAL DOCUMENT KI TARAH ISTEMAL KARKE LOK KALYAN KE MARG PAR AAGE BADHENGE. (page xi) appeal> further Bhatia ji page (xxiii) par farmate hain... BAAD ME ISKI PROOF READING SHRI PRABHAKAR JI V SHRI BHARDWAJ JI NE KI.> ab batao. The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads : > > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho"> > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi' have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti] has been written as `gar va(n)' ab poora arth badal diya ya nahin> > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as

follows :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho" > > > > Agar yeh transliteration ke maharathion ka haal hai to ab tak hindi ke pehle sanskarno ko DALDA ghee kahne ki kya tuk bani. ab koi Bhatia ji se pooche aapke KHALIS ghee me kitni milawat hai. maine to jo pehle mistakes nikali thi inhone to usko acknowledge hi nahin kiya. documentary proof hai bhai mai koi apni manghadhant batein thoda likh raha tha ya hun. > aage gutke ko detail me padhte hain. inhone to apna milawat wala ghee shor macha kar asli aur doosron ka DALDA kahan hai par bechare redares ko to asli material ka pata chale. kyonki> SAACHAI CHUP NAHIN SAKTI BANAWAT KE ASSUULON SE> KI KHUSHBOO AA NAHIN SAKTI KAGAZ KE PHOOLON SE. > sincere to lalkitab> kulbirbance > > , Varun Trivedi <varun_trvd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Kulbir bhai,> > > > There seems to have occurred an error of reading the words correctly in Yograj ji's gutka of 1941.> > > > The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho"> > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi' have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti] has been written as `gar va(n)'> > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho" > > > > In the 1952 urdu edition the line on page 470 is as follows:> > > > "Deewar maghrabi jab tak

kachchi , parivar daulat zar umda ho"> > > > Therefore one should always go to the original to confirm what has actually been said.> > > > If one doesn't have the west wall kachchi, he can get a part of it plastered with mitti [ mitti ka lep karva den]> > > > Have a nice day,> > > > Varun> > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.> >> > > > > > -- > Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,> Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)> Consultant (Vedic Astrology) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

many many thanks par pher pachmi deewar wali gar van wali gal nahin bandi. je tei stah hain tan fer ta gardan hi thik baithda hai. garvan tan tei definetely naal hi chalo. aage aap ji samajhdaar ho.

kulbirbance.

On 3/13/08, Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

Dear Kulbir jiThe word Tey means Satah ya Surface.RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar.

kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:

Thakur sahib, lakitab ke mamle me aap ka bacha hun . par yaad karawa doon ki lalkitab matr urdu hi nahin punjabi zubaan bhi saath lekar chalti hai.

isliye

tah ka meaning jaise aapne bataya stay, layer hoga jaisae kapdon ki tah lagai jati hai, zameen ki tah , etc

the difference is miles apart plus the meaning is crucial for understanding the meaning of the line under consideration.

dubara darust kar doon garadan sirf tah me phans sakti, tai me gardan nahin fasa karti.

sincerely

kulbirbance

AapkaIqbal Chand Thakur

Prabhakr ji, please confirm here tai hi meaning surely, absolutely,definitely; or does it denote, layer on ground " tah " thankskulbirthankskulbir , Yograj Prabhakar

<yr_prabhakar wrote:>> Respected Nirmal ji/Kalsi Sahib/ Kulbir ji, > > The correct word in question is " Taiy " not " Na " I agree with all of you that this particular mistake has changed (rather spoiled) the

whole meanings. I will not give any silly excuse for this. For me this is a criminal mistake, and mistake is a mistake.> > The word mentioned by Mr. Varun as " Garda (n) " is incorrect. The correct word is " Gar Vaan " . " Gar " means " If " and " Vaan "

means " There " . Perhaps he mistook the Urdu alphabet " Vayo " as " Daal " in this instance. I too committed a similar mistake and misjudged " Taiy " as " Na " as one " Nukta " was missing from " Taiy " in

the Urdu page. > > I will try to rectify evey possible mistakes from the book and will upload a proper Darustee-namaa as soon as possible. I request every LK devotee to point out such errors. >

> > Respectfully> Yograj Prabhakar> > > NKB <nirbhar wrote: Dear Kalsi Ji,> Thanks for informing about the readers compliments about the book. You are really a true lalkitab devotee and followed the lalkitab

principles laid by Pandit Ji in the very first pages of the lalKitab. > I have checked up page 107 of 1941 in shukkar no 10. The word 'Tai' is not clear in gutka in our copy of the Origianl Urdu

version. For the word 'Tai' the two dots required to be there which diffrentiate between word 'tai' or 'na'. Word still is readable as 'Na'. It is very much possible that two dots may conjoin during

printing or photocopy process. But as researched by Varun Ji, I also verified it from 1942 page 156 line 14 of shukkar 10. The word should be 'Tai' I am giving the right transliteration below in hindi

as well as English> दीवार कचॠची- मिटॠटी कचॠची, - तै ही कचॠची गर वाठहो> " deewaar kachchi mitti kachchi, - tai hee kachchi gar vaan ho "

> Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji , Please Verify the above. All are requested to make necessary correction in Hindi Gutka Page 107 line no. 2. after the confirmation from Prabhakar Ji and Bhatia Ji recieved.

> Regarding other words " Garda(Na) ,There is no word 'Garda(n)' ho. or 'garda na' ho. The correct word is 'Gar Vaan hon' which means 'if it happens to be there'.> Please convey my gratefulness to Varun Ji for giving detailed

inputs. Thanks to Kulbir Ji > Kalsi Ji, We seems to be successfull in our mission so far. Printing transliteration line as well as page wise same to same is giving fruitfule results. the errors are easy to locate and correct

in hindi tranliteration. All Hindi as well as Urdu readers are now on the same platform. > But I still reiterate that the text should read from original urdu Books. By reading original texts scope of mixing Dalda or Desi

ghee becoming Dalda remain almost nil. It is very much easy to learn to read urdu > Early to learn urdu ,Easy to understand lalkitab. > Regards> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> > On 3/10/08, Shivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsi wrote: Respected

Nirmal Ji, Yograj Ji & Bhatia Ji,> Here is the mail I recieved From a group discussion regarding The gutka published by Prabhakar Ji. Please announce the correction if it is wrong as per the original.

> Yours> Shiv Dev Kalsi> > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> kulbirbance <kulbirbance> Mar 10, 2008 7:47 PM> LK discussion group Re: Shukra in the 10th / Asli

(page xi) appeal> further Bhatia ji page (xxiii) par farmate hain... BAAD ME ISKI PROOF READING SHRI PRABHAKAR JI V SHRI BHARDWAJ JI NE KI.> ab batao. The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads :

> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi' have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti]

has been written as `gar va(n)' ab poora arth badal diya ya nahin> > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho "

> > > > Agar yeh transliteration ke maharathion ka haal hai to ab tak hindi ke pehle sanskarno ko DALDA ghee kahne ki kya tuk bani. ab koi Bhatia ji se pooche aapke KHALIS ghee me kitni milawat hai. maine to

jo pehle mistakes nikali thi inhone to usko acknowledge hi nahin kiya. documentary proof hai bhai mai koi apni manghadhant batein thoda likh raha tha ya hun. > aage gutke ko detail me padhte hain. inhone to apna milawat wala

ghee shor macha kar asli aur doosron ka DALDA kahan hai par bechare redares ko to asli material ka pata chale. kyonki> SAACHAI CHUP NAHIN SAKTI BANAWAT KE ASSUULON SE> KI KHUSHBOO AA NAHIN SAKTI KAGAZ KE PHOOLON SE.

<varun_trvd@> wrote:> >> > Dear Kulbir bhai,> > > > There seems to have occurred an error of reading the words correctly in Yograj ji's gutka of 1941.> >

> > The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941 edition reads :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi'

have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti] has been written as `gar va(n)'> > > > In the 1942 urdu edition page 156 the line is as follows :> > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho "

> > > > In the 1952 urdu edition the line on page 470 is as follows:> > > > " Deewar maghrabi jab tak kachchi , parivar daulat zar umda ho " > > > > Therefore one should always go to the original to confirm what

has actually been said.> > > > If one doesn't have the west wall kachchi, he can get a part of it plastered with mitti [ mitti ka lep karva den]> > > > Have a nice day,> >

> > Varun> > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.> >> > > > > > --

> Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,> Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)> Consultant (Vedic Astrology) > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Bhai Kulbir,Mein vohi to keh raha hoon Bhai. Hum Punjabi /Hrayanvi mein Tai(teh) ko tai hee bolte Hain. App bhee har mein yehi Kehtai hongay kee Tai laga lo noo kee Taha . rahi baat Tay (Definate) kee to bhai yeh lafz to is zumlay mein sahi nahin Baithta.

Kulbir bhai, yeh jo poor line hain shukkar 10 waali agar is ka matlab aap apnay hisab se samjha dein to bahut meharbani hogi izzat bakhshayi ke liye aapka shukriyaIqbal Chand Thakur.On 3/13/08, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:

isliyetah ka meaning jaise aapne bataya stay, layer hoga jaisae kapdon ki tah lagai jati hai, zameen ki tah , etcBUT TAI means DEFINETELY, ATAL. the difference is miles apart plus the meaning is crucial for understanding the meaning of the line under consideration.

dubara darust kar doon garadan sirf tah me phans sakti, tai me gardan nahin fasa karti.sincerelykulbirbance On 3/12/08, Iqbal Chand Thakur <thakur.iqbalchand wrote:

AapkaIqbal Chand Thakur On 3/12/08, kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote:

Prabhakr ji, please confirm here tai hi meaning surely, absolutely,definitely; or does it denote, layer on ground " tah " thankskulbirthanks

kulbir , Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

>> Respected Nirmal ji/Kalsi Sahib/ Kulbir ji, > > The correct word in question is " Taiy " not " Na " I agree with all of you that this particular mistake has changed (rather spoiled) the

whole meanings. I will not give any silly excuse for this. For me this is a criminal mistake, and mistake is a mistake.> > The word mentioned by Mr. Varun as " Garda (n) " is incorrect. The

correct word is " Gar Vaan " . " Gar " means " If " and " Vaan " means " There " . Perhaps he mistook the Urdu alphabet " Vayo " as " Daal " in this instance. I too committed a similar mistake and

misjudged " Taiy " as " Na " as one " Nukta " was missing from " Taiy " in the Urdu page. > > I will try to rectify evey possible mistakes from the book and will upload a proper Darustee-namaa as soon as possible. I request

every LK devotee to point out such errors. > > > Respectfully> Yograj Prabhakar> > > NKB <nirbhar wrote: Dear Kalsi Ji,> Thanks for informing about the readers compliments about the book.

You are really a true lalkitab devotee and followed the lalkitab principles laid by Pandit Ji in the very first pages of the lalKitab. > I have checked up page 107 of 1941 in shukkar no 10. The word 'Tai' is not clear in gutka in our copy of the Origianl Urdu

(page xi) appeal> further Bhatia ji page (xxiii) par farmate hain... BAAD ME ISKI PROOF READING SHRI PRABHAKAR JI V SHRI BHARDWAJ JI NE KI.> ab batao. The line on page 107 of the original Urdu 1941

edition reads : > > > > " deewar kachchi, mitti kachchi, tah hi kachchi garda(n) ho " > > > > In the transliterated version of Yograj ji the words ` tah hi' have been written as ` na hi' and the word garda(n) [ of gard,mitti]

has actually been said.> > > > If one doesn't have the west wall kachchi, he can get a part of it plastered with mitti [ mitti ka lep karva den]> > > > Have a nice day,

> > > > Varun> > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.> >> > > >

> > -- > Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,> Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)> Consultant (Vedic Astrology) > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Guest guest

Respected thakur ji; is line ka matlab 1952 shukkr 10 ko sath lekar hi clear hota hain.

dekhiye yeh line hai DEEWAR KACHI, MITTI KACGI, TAI HI KACHI, GAR VAN HO.

1952 says DEEWAR MAGRABI JAB TAK KACHI, PARIVAAR DAULAT ZAR BADHTA HO

ab khanna no. 10 magrab ki taraf ho gayi, to mere hisab se pt ji ne gutke wali line ko 1952 me vistaar me samjha diya ki shukkr 10 me agar magrib me deewar kach hi ho to uttam hai ( SHUKKR 10 ME STHAPIT= DEEWAR = SHANI, KHANNA NO10= MAGRIB, SHUKKR = KACHI, MITTI). ab is line ka arth matlab bantA hai ki AGAR MAGRIB KI TARAF MEIN KACHI DEEWAR HO, KACHI MITTI TAI HO TO UTTAM PHAL HOGA BHI TAI HOGA.

thakur ji jab mitti kachi ik bar likh hi diya to tah ki kachi mitti doosri bari likhna munasib nahin. mere hisab se teh hi kachi ka matlab magrib me yeh shayein tay (definetly) hona zaroori hai.

aage aap darust kar samjha dein;

regards

kulbirbance

On 3/13/08, Iqbal Chand Thakur <thakur.iqbalchand wrote:

Bhai Kulbir,Mein vohi to keh raha hoon Bhai. Hum Punjabi /Hrayanvi mein Tai(teh) ko tai hee bolte Hain. App bhee har mein yehi Kehtai hongay kee Tai laga lo noo kee Taha . rahi baat Tay (Definate) kee to bhai yeh lafz to is zumlay mein sahi nahin Baithta.

Kulbir bhai, yeh jo poor line hain shukkar 10 waali agar is ka matlab aap apnay hisab se samjha dein to bahut meharbani hogiizzat bakhshayi ke liye aapka shukriyaIqbal Chand Thakur.

On 3/13/08, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:

isliye

sincerely

kulbirbance

AapkaIqbal Chand Thakur