Guest guest

although it apperas ambigious but is actually correct

according to lalkitab KUNDALI KE KHANA NO. 1 SE CHALKAR AGAR

NAUVAIN KO JAYAIN YA MAKAAN SE BAAHAR KO NIKALAIN TO JIS TARAF -

DAYAAN (right) HAATH HOGAA- US TARAF MAKAAN KE TAMAAM GRAH JO KHANA

NO. 1 SE 8 TAK HO APNA SABOOT DENGEY, ISI TARAH AGAR 12 NO. KHAANE

SE APNE AAPKO KHANA NO. 9 KI TARAF AATEY HUVE GINE YA MAKAAN MAIN

BAAHAR SE AAKAR DAAKHIL HONE LAGAIN TO KHANA NO. 12 SE 12, 11 10 KE

GHARON KE GRAH --DAAYEN (right) TARAF MAKAAN KE --SABOOT DENGEY.

at at the face of it appears ambigious because house no 12

represents south east direction i.e. left direction in the house of

native having east facing house. also at another place shani 12 ki

andheri kothari is reffered to be on the right side.

BUT IF CAREFULLY READ THESE LINES IT IS CLEAR THAT LEFT AND RIGHT

SIDES ARE REFERRED TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AFTER MARKING A LINE

BETWEEN THE OBSERVERS POSITION AND HOUSE NO. 9.

UNLESS AND UNTILL HOUSE 9 POSITION IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WE

CANNOT JUST DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FROM THE HOUSE'S MAIN DOOR IN ANY

DIRECTION AND MARK LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES.

kulbirbance

Guest guest

I am learning more amd more from the discussions going on these days. What a beautiful discussion? Many many thanks to Kulbir ji for raising such intelligent questions. I know him personally and have no doubt about his intelligence. I always quote that history will not forget the contribution of Sh. Parbhakar Ji and sh Bhatia ji family for bringing the Holybook in the public and Sh. Kulbir ji and Nirmal ji for selfless study and making live and intelligent discustion. The serious and balance participation of Sh, Nirmal ji and detailed analysis of Sh. Shukla ji is very much benificial to learner like me. I will request to Dr. Aggarwal, Kondal Sahab, Sh, Khattar ji. to participate in the high quality discussion going on these days so that the people like me can learn more about the Holy book. It is good if any one knows urdu and read the Holy Book in original, but it is not right to say that first learn

urdu and then discuss. Many people donot know urdu but are very intelligent like kulbir ji, the discussion made by him has no parallel to it . Any person study the Holy Book in hindi or urdu should be equally regarded. Main thing is to share the view honestly in original identity. Also the statement that first read all the five books and then discuss is not upto the mark. Any serious reader should be welcome. Also it is tested fact that study the Holy book again again will reavel the secret of Holy book. MY thanks to Bhatia gi, Parbhakar gi,Kulbir gi. May PANDIT GI bless we all. (Pardeep Kumar Sharma) kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote: although it apperas ambigious but is actually correctaccording to lalkitab KUNDALI KE KHANA NO. 1 SE CHALKAR AGAR NAUVAIN KO JAYAIN YA MAKAAN SE BAAHAR KO NIKALAIN TO JIS TARAF -DAYAAN (right) HAATH HOGAA- US TARAF MAKAAN KE TAMAAM

GRAH JO KHANA NO. 1 SE 8 TAK HO APNA SABOOT DENGEY, ISI TARAH AGAR 12 NO. KHAANE SE APNE AAPKO KHANA NO. 9 KI TARAF AATEY HUVE GINE YA MAKAAN MAIN BAAHAR SE AAKAR DAAKHIL HONE LAGAIN TO KHANA NO. 12 SE 12, 11 10 KE GHARON KE GRAH --DAAYEN (right) TARAF MAKAAN KE --SABOOT DENGEY.at at the face of it appears ambigious because house no 12 represents south east direction i.e. left direction in the house of native having east facing house. also at another place shani 12 ki andheri kothari is reffered to be on the right side.BUT IF CAREFULLY READ THESE LINES IT IS CLEAR THAT LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES ARE REFERRED TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AFTER MARKING A LINE BETWEEN THE OBSERVERS POSITION AND HOUSE NO. 9.UNLESS AND UNTILL HOUSE 9 POSITION IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WE CANNOT JUST DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FROM THE HOUSE'S MAIN DOOR IN ANY DIRECTION AND MARK LEFT AND RIGHT

SIDES.kulbirbance

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Respected Sharma Ji,Please accept my heartiest welcome. Your mail is seen after a long time.Group is missing the your advice. Your valuable guidance in the discussions is required urgently. Please bring the life in the discussions with your participation.

RegardsNirmal Kumar BhardwajOn 4/3/08, PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA <lalkitab_l wrote:

I am learning more amd more from the discussions going on these days. What a beautiful discussion? Many many thanks to Kulbir ji for raising such intelligent questions. I know him personally and have no doubt about his intelligence. I always quote that history will not forget the contribution of Sh. Parbhakar Ji and sh Bhatia ji family for bringing the Holybook in the public and Sh. Kulbir ji and Nirmal ji for selfless study and making live and intelligent discustion. The serious and balance participation of Sh, Nirmal ji and detailed analysis of Sh. Shukla ji is very much benificial to learner like me. I will request to Dr. Aggarwal, Kondal Sahab, Sh, Khattar ji. to participate in the high quality discussion going on these days so that the people like me can learn more about the Holy book.

It is good if any one knows urdu and read the Holy Book in original, but it is not right to say that first learn urdu and then discuss. Many people donot know urdu but are very intelligent like kulbir ji, the discussion made by him has no parallel to it . Any person study the Holy Book in hindi or urdu should be equally regarded. Main thing is to share the view honestly in original identity.

Also the statement that first read all the five books and then discuss is not upto the mark. Any serious reader should be welcome. Also it is tested fact that study the Holy book again again will reavel the secret of Holy book.

MY thanks to Bhatia gi, Parbhakar gi,Kulbir gi. May PANDIT GI bless we all. (Pardeep Kumar Sharma) kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote:

although it apperas ambigious but is actually correctaccording to lalkitab KUNDALI KE KHANA NO. 1 SE CHALKAR AGAR

NAUVAIN KO JAYAIN YA MAKAAN SE BAAHAR KO NIKALAIN TO JIS TARAF -DAYAAN (right) HAATH HOGAA- US TARAF MAKAAN KE TAMAAM GRAH JO KHANA NO. 1 SE 8 TAK HO APNA SABOOT DENGEY, ISI TARAH AGAR 12 NO. KHAANE SE APNE AAPKO KHANA NO. 9 KI TARAF AATEY HUVE GINE YA MAKAAN MAIN

BAAHAR SE AAKAR DAAKHIL HONE LAGAIN TO KHANA NO. 12 SE 12, 11 10 KE GHARON KE GRAH --DAAYEN (right) TARAF MAKAAN KE --SABOOT DENGEY.at at the face of it appears ambigious because house no 12 represents south east direction i.e. left direction in the house of

native having east facing house. also at another place shani 12 ki andheri kothari is reffered to be on the right side.BUT IF CAREFULLY READ THESE LINES IT IS CLEAR THAT LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES ARE REFERRED TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AFTER MARKING A LINE

BETWEEN THE OBSERVERS POSITION AND HOUSE NO. 9.UNLESS AND UNTILL HOUSE 9 POSITION IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WE CANNOT JUST DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FROM THE HOUSE'S MAIN DOOR IN ANY DIRECTION AND MARK LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES.

kulbirbance Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Respected sharma ji; since u have read almost all the scriptures of

vaastu; it would be very kind of you if you please guide on this

issue.

kulbirbance

, PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA

<lalkitab_l wrote:

>

> I am learning more amd more from the discussions going on these

days. What a beautiful discussion? Many many thanks to Kulbir ji for

raising such intelligent questions. I know him personally and have

no doubt about his intelligence. I always quote that history will

not forget the contribution of Sh. Parbhakar Ji and sh Bhatia ji

family for bringing the Holybook in the public and Sh. Kulbir ji and

Nirmal ji for selfless study and making live and intelligent

discustion. The serious and balance participation of Sh, Nirmal ji

and detailed analysis of Sh. Shukla ji is very much benificial to

learner like me. I will request to Dr. Aggarwal, Kondal Sahab, Sh,

Khattar ji. to participate in the high quality discussion going on

these days so that the people like me can learn more about the Holy

book.

> It is good if any one knows urdu and read the Holy Book in

original, but it is not right to say that first learn urdu and then

discuss. Many people donot know urdu but are very intelligent like

kulbir ji, the discussion made by him has no parallel to it . Any

person study the Holy Book in hindi or urdu should be equally

regarded. Main thing is to share the view honestly in original

identity.

> Also the statement that first read all the five books and then

discuss is not upto the mark. Any serious reader should be welcome.

Also it is tested fact that study the Holy book again again will

reavel the secret of Holy book.

> MY thanks to Bhatia gi, Parbhakar gi,Kulbir

gi. May PANDIT GI bless we all.

>

> (Pardeep Kumar Sharma)

>

> kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote:

> although it apperas ambigious but is actually correct

> according to lalkitab KUNDALI KE KHANA NO. 1 SE CHALKAR AGAR

> NAUVAIN KO JAYAIN YA MAKAAN SE BAAHAR KO NIKALAIN TO JIS TARAF -

> DAYAAN (right) HAATH HOGAA- US TARAF MAKAAN KE TAMAAM GRAH JO

KHANA

> NO. 1 SE 8 TAK HO APNA SABOOT DENGEY, ISI TARAH AGAR 12 NO. KHAANE

> SE APNE AAPKO KHANA NO. 9 KI TARAF AATEY HUVE GINE YA MAKAAN MAIN

> BAAHAR SE AAKAR DAAKHIL HONE LAGAIN TO KHANA NO. 12 SE 12, 11 10

KE

> GHARON KE GRAH --DAAYEN (right) TARAF MAKAAN KE --SABOOT DENGEY.

> at at the face of it appears ambigious because house no 12

> represents south east direction i.e. left direction in the house

of

> native having east facing house. also at another place shani 12 ki

> andheri kothari is reffered to be on the right side.

> BUT IF CAREFULLY READ THESE LINES IT IS CLEAR THAT LEFT AND RIGHT

> SIDES ARE REFERRED TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AFTER MARKING A LINE

> BETWEEN THE OBSERVERS POSITION AND HOUSE NO. 9.

> UNLESS AND UNTILL HOUSE 9 POSITION IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WE

> CANNOT JUST DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FROM THE HOUSE'S MAIN DOOR IN ANY

> DIRECTION AND MARK LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES.

> kulbirbance

> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

>

Guest guest

Dear Pardeep Ji,I have heard too much about you during the discussions. But never saw your mails regarding the points of discussions.It is being told that you are expert in Vedic Astrology, tantra, Vaastu and lalkitab. Please start giving your valuable comments on the discussions.

YoursShiv Dev KalsiOn 4/3/08, PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA <lalkitab_l wrote:

I am learning more amd more from the discussions going on these days. What a beautiful discussion? Many many thanks to Kulbir ji for raising such intelligent questions. I know him personally and have no doubt about his intelligence. I always quote that history will not forget the contribution of Sh. Parbhakar Ji and sh Bhatia ji family for bringing the Holybook in the public and Sh. Kulbir ji and Nirmal ji for selfless study and making live and intelligent discustion. The serious and balance participation of Sh, Nirmal ji and detailed analysis of Sh. Shukla ji is very much benificial to learner like me. I will request to Dr. Aggarwal, Kondal Sahab, Sh, Khattar ji. to participate in the high quality discussion going on these days so that the people like me can learn more about the Holy book.

It is good if any one knows urdu and read the Holy Book in original, but it is not right to say that first learn urdu and then discuss. Many people donot know urdu but are very intelligent like kulbir ji, the discussion made by him has no parallel to it . Any person study the Holy Book in hindi or urdu should be equally regarded. Main thing is to share the view honestly in original identity.

Also the statement that first read all the five books and then discuss is not upto the mark. Any serious reader should be welcome. Also it is tested fact that study the Holy book again again will reavel the secret of Holy book.

MY thanks to Bhatia gi, Parbhakar gi,Kulbir gi. May PANDIT GI bless we all. (Pardeep Kumar Sharma) kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote:

although it apperas ambigious but is actually correctaccording to lalkitab KUNDALI KE KHANA NO. 1 SE CHALKAR AGAR

NAUVAIN KO JAYAIN YA MAKAAN SE BAAHAR KO NIKALAIN TO JIS TARAF -DAYAAN (right) HAATH HOGAA- US TARAF MAKAAN KE TAMAAM GRAH JO KHANA NO. 1 SE 8 TAK HO APNA SABOOT DENGEY, ISI TARAH AGAR 12 NO. KHAANE SE APNE AAPKO KHANA NO. 9 KI TARAF AATEY HUVE GINE YA MAKAAN MAIN

BAAHAR SE AAKAR DAAKHIL HONE LAGAIN TO KHANA NO. 12 SE 12, 11 10 KE GHARON KE GRAH --DAAYEN (right) TARAF MAKAAN KE --SABOOT DENGEY.at at the face of it appears ambigious because house no 12 represents south east direction i.e. left direction in the house of

native having east facing house. also at another place shani 12 ki andheri kothari is reffered to be on the right side.BUT IF CAREFULLY READ THESE LINES IT IS CLEAR THAT LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES ARE REFERRED TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AFTER MARKING A LINE

BETWEEN THE OBSERVERS POSITION AND HOUSE NO. 9.UNLESS AND UNTILL HOUSE 9 POSITION IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WE CANNOT JUST DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FROM THE HOUSE'S MAIN DOOR IN ANY DIRECTION AND MARK LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES.

-- Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)Consultant (Vedic Astrology)

Guest guest

Bhai Pardeep,Jin hastiyon kaa aapney naam liya hai, vo yaqeenan he taareef ke kabil hain. Aap ne bhee ek kitaab dee hai, kuchh din pehley. Vo Hindi kee 42 waali kitab hai, pushkarna kee. Bhai apni kitab logon ko deni padhney ke liye bahut achha kaam hai. Mere khyaal mein jin ke bhee pass agar hindi mein tarzuma kee huyi kitabein padi hain unhen internet per de deni chahiye.

Bhai Pardeep, Mein aap se sehmat nahin hoon ek baat se, Bhai Kitab yaa kisi bhee granth ko ho sakaey to uski mool bhasha mein hee padhna chahiye. Main apni baat bataata hoon. Mere paas chandigarh waali kitab thee pehley pehal. Bada Ulljha, Phir mein kayi jyotishion ke pass gaya, Bhayi aap urdu padho main apni kitaab theek karloon, Sab ne kaha , arey iqbal tum to bholey baadshah ho, Pehley is kitaab ko theek karney ke liye 6 7 mahiney gaalogey. Fir bhee ye bambhal bhoosa rahegaa kee yeh theek bhee hai kee nahin. Fer kauli chakk chakk key ghoomongey kabhi kisi ke paas kabhi kisi ke paaski bhai is shabad. galat hai jara batan apni kitab dekh kar.Ja jaa ke urdu sikh lai, Thakur mangdey nahin acchey lagdey.

Ye mera apna tazurba hai. wo din ke baad Mainey gaanth baandh lee ke abb mein urdu hee padhoonga. Is baat mein mere Guru jee nay bada sath diya. Bhai unko Parnam. Bhayi Aap log baar baar jo ataktey ho isi wajah se.

Baaqi yeh to ik mainey guzarish kee thee Kulbirse aur baaqiyon se bhee. Aagey aap kee marji. Grah Phal ko kaun rok sakta hai.Abhi sabhi lok Gutkey mein hee sir fasa kar baith gaye they. aisay hee aagey hota rahega.

Aagey Bhai aap logon kee marji, Mauj KaroIqbal Chand thakurOn 4/3/08, PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA <lalkitab_l wrote:

Guest guest

Respected Kalsi SahibBhai PK Sharma jee seems to be allergic from the Internet... that is why he rarely appears on the scene. He firmly believes in "Swadhayaye" rather than discussing in any open forum. With regardsYograj PrabhakarShivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsi wrote: Dear Pardeep Ji,I have heard too much about you during the discussions. But never saw your mails regarding the points of discussions.It is being told that you are expert in Vedic Astrology, tantra, Vaastu and lalkitab. Please start giving your

valuable comments on the discussions. YoursShiv Dev KalsiOn 4/3/08, PARDEEP KUMAR SHARMA <lalkitab_l (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: I am learning more amd more from the discussions going on these days. What a beautiful discussion? Many many thanks to Kulbir ji for raising such intelligent questions. I know him personally and have no doubt about his intelligence. I always quote that history will not forget the contribution of Sh. Parbhakar Ji and sh Bhatia ji family for bringing the Holybook in the public and Sh. Kulbir ji and Nirmal ji for selfless study and making live and intelligent discustion. The serious and balance participation of Sh,

Nirmal ji and detailed analysis of Sh. Shukla ji is very much benificial to learner like me. I will request to Dr. Aggarwal, Kondal Sahab, Sh, Khattar ji. to participate in the high quality discussion going on these days so that the people like me can learn more about the Holy book. It is good if any one knows urdu and read the Holy Book in original, but it is not right to say that first learn urdu and then discuss. Many people donot know urdu but are very intelligent like kulbir ji, the discussion made by him has no parallel to it . Any person study the Holy Book in hindi or urdu should be equally regarded. Main thing is to share the view honestly in original identity. Also the statement that first read all the five books and then discuss is not upto the mark. Any serious reader should be welcome. Also it is tested fact that study the Holy book again again will reavel the secret of Holy book. MY

thanks to Bhatia gi, Parbhakar gi,Kulbir gi. May PANDIT GI bless we all. (Pardeep Kumar Sharma) kulbirbance <kulbirbance > wrote: although it apperas ambigious but is actually correctaccording to lalkitab KUNDALI KE KHANA NO. 1 SE CHALKAR AGAR NAUVAIN KO JAYAIN YA MAKAAN SE BAAHAR KO NIKALAIN TO JIS TARAF -DAYAAN (right) HAATH HOGAA- US TARAF MAKAAN KE TAMAAM GRAH JO KHANA NO. 1 SE 8

TAK HO APNA SABOOT DENGEY, ISI TARAH AGAR 12 NO. KHAANE SE APNE AAPKO KHANA NO. 9 KI TARAF AATEY HUVE GINE YA MAKAAN MAIN BAAHAR SE AAKAR DAAKHIL HONE LAGAIN TO KHANA NO. 12 SE 12, 11 10 KE GHARON KE GRAH --DAAYEN (right) TARAF MAKAAN KE --SABOOT DENGEY.at at the face of it appears ambigious because house no 12 represents south east direction i.e. left direction in the house of native having east facing house. also at another place shani 12 ki andheri kothari is reffered to be on the right side.BUT IF CAREFULLY READ THESE LINES IT IS CLEAR THAT LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES ARE REFERRED TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AFTER MARKING A LINE BETWEEN THE OBSERVERS POSITION AND HOUSE NO. 9.UNLESS AND UNTILL HOUSE 9 POSITION IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WE CANNOT JUST DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FROM THE HOUSE'S MAIN DOOR IN ANY DIRECTION AND MARK LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES. kulbirbance Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. -- Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)Consultant (Vedic Astrology)

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.