Guest guest

Respected Experts and Students,I have got Red Book which is Summarised

version of all books and due to which it is quite confusing.Because of

it I am unable to concentrate on basics.kindly tell me wot wud b the

right books for referal for each year 1939-1952(plz include publishers

and writers).i do not understand urdu so plz tell me the books which r

available in hindi only.

Guest guest

Dear Friend,Following is the list of books which are considered to be almost correct verbatim-word to word tansliteration in Hindi of various editions of Lal Kitab:(1). Lal Kitab Ke Farmaan-1939 Transliterated By Pt. VM GoswamiSagar Publications72,Janpath, Ved MansionNew Delhi 110001(2). Lal Kitab Ke Armaan-1940Transliterated By Pt. VM GoswamiHimachal Publications123, Lajpat Nagar, Sahibabad, UP 201005Ph: 9891911582(3). Lal Kitab, Teesra hissa-1941 (Gutka)Transliterated by : Yograj PrabhakarPublished by : Rahul Computers1st floor, Master press buildingSheran wala Gate, PatialaPh: 0175-5008675 ; 9876930229(4). Arun Sanhita (Translation

of 1952 edition)Published by Hare Krishna TrustPO Box 123 , Chandigarh 160 017This is almost 75% correct translation of 1952 edition of Lal and not a bad book to start with as long as an authentic transliteration is not available. . Unfortunately no authentic translation/transliteration of 1942 and 1952 edition is available so far. But a near correct transliterations will be available in next couple of months.RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar--- On Thu, 6/5/08, vivian tandon <viviantandon wrote:vivian tandon <viviantandon which books to read for each years. Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 11:18 PM

Respected Experts and Students,I have got Red Book which is Summarised

version of all books and due to which it is quite confusing.Because of

it I am unable to concentrate on basics.kindly tell me wot wud b the

right books for referal for each year 1939-1952(plz include publishers

and writers).i do not understand urdu so plz tell me the books which r

available in hindi only.

Guest guest

I visit last time in delhi and want to contact Mr.Goswami..i think his no is 9312832612.But he didn't receive call..--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakarRe: which books to read for each years. Date: Friday, 6 June, 2008, 10:18 AM

Dear Friend,Following is the list of books which are considered to be almost correct verbatim-word to word tansliteration in Hindi of various editions of Lal Kitab:(1). Lal Kitab Ke Farmaan-1939 Transliterated By Pt. VM GoswamiSagar Publications72,Janpath, Ved MansionNew Delhi 110001(2). Lal Kitab Ke Armaan-1940Transliterated By Pt. VM GoswamiHimachal Publications123, Lajpat Nagar, Sahibabad, UP 201005Ph: 9891911582(3). Lal Kitab, Teesra hissa-1941 (Gutka)Transliterated by : Yograj PrabhakarPublished by : Rahul Computers1st floor, Master press buildingSheran wala Gate, PatialaPh: 0175-5008675 ; 9876930229(4). Arun Sanhita (Translation of 1952 edition)Published by Hare Krishna TrustPO Box 123 , Chandigarh 160 017This is almost 75% correct translation of 1952 edition of Lal and not a bad book to start with as long as an authentic

transliteration is not available. . Unfortunately no authentic translation/ transliteration of 1942 and 1952 edition is available so far. But a near correct transliterations will be available in next couple of months..RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar--- On Thu, 6/5/08, vivian tandon <viviantandon@ .co. in> wrote:

vivian tandon <viviantandon@ .co. in> which books to read for each years.Thursday, June 5, 2008, 11:18 PM

Respected Experts and Students,I have got Red Book which is Summarised version of all books and due to which it is quite confusing.Because of it I am unable to concentrate on basics.kindly tell me wot wud b the right books for referal for each year 1939-1952(plz include publishers and writers).i do not understand urdu so plz tell me the books which r available in hindi only.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.