(8)Chhat saf rakhna Etc.

aapse anurodh he kee app Lalkitab ke upay ke bare me sampurna

jaankari prdan kare.

THNKS

Your's

Narendra Shrestha

Ratlam MP

Guest guest

Dear SirIt seems from your mail that you want to learn every thing in a single go. With all due respect, this is not the right way to learn. The right way is to do your homework first and ask for the clarification wherever you are not sure. There are many other ways of performing remedies apart from those you have mentioned. For your kind information there is no such remedy in Lal Kitab like Mala Ka Prayog or Yantra Dharan Karna.As a fellow student of the group I request you to go through the archive/mails of the group throughly, I am sure that many of your concepts shall hopefullly be cleared. You are also requested to read the authentic literature of Lal kitab.SincerelyYograj Prabhakar--- On Fri, 7/18/08, narendra shrestha <narendra_ratlam wrote:narendra shrestha <narendra_ratlam lalkitab aur uske upay kaha kab aur kase Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 1:00 PM

sir,

Lalkitab me vibhinaa upay graho ki position kee anusar alag-2

prkar ke upay batye gaye he. en upayo ka kyo kab kaha aur kase prayog

karna chhye. en se graha koonse khane me pauchata he

(1)Pani me pravahit kar na.

(2)Gamin me gadnaa.

(3)Mandir me rakhna.

(4)Garib ko dan karna.

(5)Cow ko green chhara khilana.

(6)Ring-Mala ka pryog.

(7)Yantra ko dhran karna.

(8)Chhat saf rakhna Etc.

aapse anurodh he kee app Lalkitab ke upay ke bare me sampurna

jaankari prdan kare.

THNKS

Your's

Narendra Shrestha

Ratlam MP

Guest guest

--- On Fri, 18/7/08, narendra shrestha <narendra_ratlam wrote:

Narendra Ji,

I think jo upay hotte hain they r the medicines for various diseases of the ill effects of planets and before moving to the medicines we shud first of all establish the root cause of the disease as any good doctor does before prescribing any medicine to his patient........And to establish this root cause of the disease doctor has to apply various techniques to find it out;and thereafter he gives u the right treatment as medicine,injection or surgery or sometimes even just an excercise which helps us to recover from the disease at the earliest......

Narendra ji remedial measures mentioned in Lal Kitab are mere Pharmacology,plaese pay more attention towards techniques of diagnoses not towards medicines at the early stage of ur study.

U will be surprised to know that same as it happens with some quack doctors;sometimes due to wrong diagnoses and wrong treatment the patients condition instead of improvement goes more critical; in the same manner it happens in lal kitab also. But in Lal Kitab the Upay not only effect the patient but his entire kingdom....

So in case any medication(remedial measure or upay in lal kitab )goes wrong the entire family is effected with the ill effects.

It is utmost important to establish the planetary positions in the horoscope before suggesting any UPAY.

Sometimes the positions of planets require the Upay sometimes they dont require it;because the planet in a particular house is not always malefic And Upay is always for malefic effects of planets,its not required if the planets are banefic in nature.

Same planet in same house may be malefic or banefic depending on the positions of its enemy or freindly planets..... SO DEAR NARENDER JI FIRST PLEASE TRY TO READ THE COMPLETE LAL KITAB THEN GO FOR REMEDIES..................

..................................SIR ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY........................Keep reading and then ask for ur quaries if u find any,there are many senior members in our group who will definately help u....

VIVIAN

narendra shrestha <narendra_ratlam lalkitab aur uske upay kaha kab aur kase Date: Friday, 18 July, 2008, 1:00 PM

sir,Lalkitab me vibhinaa upay graho ki position kee anusar alag-2 prkar ke upay batye gaye he. en upayo ka kyo kab kaha aur kase prayog karna chhye. en se graha koonse khane me pauchata he(1)Pani me pravahit kar na.(2)Gamin me gadnaa.(3)Mandir me rakhna.(4)Garib ko dan karna.(5)Cow ko green chhara khilana.(6)Ring-Mala ka pryog.(7)Yantra ko dhran karna.(8)Chhat saf rakhna Etc.aapse anurodh he kee app Lalkitab ke upay ke bare me sampurna jaankari prdan kare.THNKSYour's Narendra ShresthaRatlam MP

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.